Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

How To Import From Taobao.com And 1688.com Without Translation Problems - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Import From Taobao.com And 1688.com Without Translation Problems (3469 Views)

5 Things You Can Do On Fiverr.com Without Having Special Skills / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Import From Taobao.com And 1688.com Without Translation Problems by sanitylord: 4:55am On Aug 23, 2015
DISCOVERED THE sure way to bypass the trouble of translation with importing from taobao and 1688.com ....comments are allowed..i will take time to hint you when i come bAck from the battery drain....if your interested, follow the topic, or comment.

Anyway.if you are in a hurry, go over to http:///1WM8B6U and register. AS the saying goes, see th[ngs.......you can click here if that link doesnt work..........http://www.FreeShoppingChina.com?recom=6324

1 Like

Re: How To Import From Taobao.com And 1688.com Without Translation Problems by mployer(m): 6:21am On Aug 23, 2015
Bro, you better start saying something
Re: How To Import From Taobao.com And 1688.com Without Translation Problems by goodmorning40: 6:30am On Aug 23, 2015
Kai
Re: How To Import From Taobao.com And 1688.com Without Translation Problems by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 23, 2015
Bia op u beta start writing or u go collect am here now!
Re: How To Import From Taobao.com And 1688.com Without Translation Problems by gentle007(m): 9:24am On Aug 23, 2015
oya op come down. we waiting
Re: How To Import From Taobao.com And 1688.com Without Translation Problems by lgboks(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesysee as this bros come put adults when don reach to commit adultry for hot seat.....shai abobey there's is God o wink
Re: How To Import From Taobao.com And 1688.com Without Translation Problems by sanitylord: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
i was virtually having problems buying and translating with google cgrome but the truth was that no matter how hard i tried one thing was just saoclear and that was the fact the this white skinned chinese merchants wont stop at nothing to strip me of some kudi if i was not actually carefull.
Once this understanding went down my "ear drum" i discovered that the only way to kill a cunning fellow was to use a cunning fellow....Actually the saying goes that a cunning man buries a cunning man. Then i decided to actually break this burden by the only sure way i could do it.i set out, met a few friends and with the help of those friends and my own research i stumbled on the one site that allows you buy on these chinese platforms without trouble....At first thought as an Igbo man i decided not to use them because they attached little fees for their wonderful service which i reliable but then i got to discover the problems many have ran into on this shopping malls and many are yet to run into more just becuse of language barrier.
click the link below to read the lamentations of a buyer on taobao.com.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130507182323AA3Tvse

check the bottom of the page and see a life testimony of a scam on taobao shocked
cheesy wink

following all these problems of making mistakes with orders, getting grin grin grin grin to receive the wrong item from scam sellers i decided to use this company

which you can click here http://www.FreeShoppingChina.com?recom=6324 to register for a free account. shocked shocked shocked

advantages of using the company include, safety from scammers as all you do is give the company the link to what you want to order an have them order it within a matter of few hours for you, goods arrives at their shop from the seller in beijing,china and their can readily return the product to the seller if it is not exactly the same as the on sampled on their site. thanks click here to register........ http://www.FreeShoppingChina.com?recom=6324

their are pages to help see you around.
Re: How To Import From Taobao.com And 1688.com Without Translation Problems by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
Kai! So all this long epistle was just to market your website! Na only God go punish you!
Re: How To Import From Taobao.com And 1688.com Without Translation Problems by Caleb5: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
.....! I have registered with so many of taobao merchants including this one since last year but haven't used it for once cos their shipping charges are so high !.....
Re: How To Import From Taobao.com And 1688.com Without Translation Problems by Caleb5: 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
Royal155:
Kai! So all this long epistle was just to market your website!
Na only God go punish you!
.....! It is not his website. What is trying to explain is that,freeshoppingchina is an agent that helps you shop online just like we have mallforafrica, micostarmall, etc !.....
Re: How To Import From Taobao.com And 1688.com Without Translation Problems by bolesco: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
ibo mtewwe.
Re: How To Import From Taobao.com And 1688.com Without Translation Problems by bolesco: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
i beg bros find another wonderful agent jare
Re: How To Import From Taobao.com And 1688.com Without Translation Problems by yemi2plus(m): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
I actually wasted my time reading this thread. OP, well done.
Re: How To Import From Taobao.com And 1688.com Without Translation Problems by Mcleo007(m): 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
Are you an online merchant, selling on Konga or run your own store? Let IBL LOGISTICS handle your deliveries via our free warehousing. We do drop off/actual konga deliveries.

For enquiries-
Phone/WhatsApp: 07033801718.
Email: iblplsng@gmail.com
Nairaland; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing
Re: How To Import From Taobao.com And 1688.com Without Translation Problems by generaljosh1(m): 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
@Ibl logistics, can u pick item from Ondo to any state?
Re: How To Import From Taobao.com And 1688.com Without Translation Problems by insaneshoppers: 4:28am On Sep 07, 2016
Usually foreigners has 4 main issues shopping on Chinese online websites such as taobao, 1688, Aliexpress although there are huge cheap products listed there. Language issues, payment method, online shopping knowledges, shipping issues each part cause the failure shopping experience.

A very good way is to find an agent to learn from them about all the steps shopping on 1688 or find websites has 1688 shopping tutorials to learn at the beginning, then you can start to buy yourself after a few times later. That's absolutely correct strategy shopping on Taobao and 1688.
Re: How To Import From Taobao.com And 1688.com Without Translation Problems by Mcleo007(m): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hello everyone, good day and good wishes in your importation/online businesses.

We're pleased to inform you all that, we've added to our manpower to enable us provide swifter services to you our existing and potential clients.

We now offer cash on delivery(0-3kg) across the country to most locations. Operation base is from Lagos.

We remain committed to provide efficient service delivery.

Thanks.
IBL Logistics

Our link; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Business With Two Hundred Thousand Minimum Capital. / Marketers: Let's Automate Any Of Your Boring Stuffs. / Forex Price Action Indicator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.