Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,563 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Have You Bought Software Frm Engr Bouss Before? Pls Share Ur Experience With Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Have You Bought Software Frm Engr Bouss Before? Pls Share Ur Experience With Me (888 Views)

How Does Performance-based Remuneration Works in Your Company? Pls Share Ideas / My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace / My Experience With A Pervert Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Bought Software Frm Engr Bouss Before? Pls Share Ur Experience With Me by dhope: 5:33am On Aug 23, 2015
this thread is not created to attack his personality but to gain insight about his trustworthiness knowingfully well that he is a popular software seller on this forum. i recently contacted him and I would like to place an order for a software frm him but since he said his style is pay b4 delivery then I decided to ask the questn above frm anyone who has bought software frm him b4 if he is indeed a credible seller. things i want to know are (1) Did he send the software u requested and paid for to you and how long after payment? (2) were u satisfy with what you bought especially the video training of that software? Any other observatn about him is welcomed and engr bouss may nt need to comment but just be reading this to see how pple will judge him.

1 Like

Re: Have You Bought Software Frm Engr Bouss Before? Pls Share Ur Experience With Me by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
Yea bro, I bought a primavera P6 software 4rm him last month and it was delivered to be via Agofure transport to lag. I paid on thursday and got my package on saturday morning.....my point is the guy is genuine, n I got wat I xpected 4rm d package
Re: Have You Bought Software Frm Engr Bouss Before? Pls Share Ur Experience With Me by dhope: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Castroii:
Yea bro, I bought a primavera P6 software 4rm him last month and it was delivered to be via Agofure transport to lag. I paid on thursday and got my package on saturday morning.....my point is the guy is genuine, n I got wat I xpected 4rm d package
thanks for ur comment
Re: Have You Bought Software Frm Engr Bouss Before? Pls Share Ur Experience With Me by dhope: 8:11am On Sep 28, 2015
I made an attempt to buy frm him and i neva regret it. his softwares are well packaged when he sent them to me and i was given an extra software of my choice when i requested for four. he is also ready to guide to install them. he just proved me wrong that honest pple do still exist in nigeria when i request for good frm sellers av nt seen.
Re: Have You Bought Software Frm Engr Bouss Before? Pls Share Ur Experience With Me by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
The guy is genuine....got my accounting software today, bought it from him...was delivered to me via Agofure in enugu....though am yet to view the full video but wat am seeing is cool
Re: Have You Bought Software Frm Engr Bouss Before? Pls Share Ur Experience With Me by Engrappacino1: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
They say when you see something good it's always nice to share and so I also want to commend this young man who has proven to be genuine. I purchased some software from him even as I wuz told to pay before delivery, so I gave it a trial and I got my request two days after payment. The interesting part is that he was kind enough to work me through some of the installation. Correct guy.

(1) (Reply)

Plz I Nid Serious Advice On Selection Of The Following Course: / How Do I Handle A Rude Colleague / FREE SOFTWARE TRAINING @ Codeplus Software Academy,ikosi Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.