Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

Pastor Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 8,000 Members Of His Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 8,000 Members Of His Church (18671 Views)

Primate Ayodele Gives Money To 4 Boys Arrested For Begging Near His Church / Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos) / Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 8,000 Members Of His Church by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
allanphash7:
Ur name speak more about you anyway

Whats d population i asked

Go get a life church slave
Find the population on Google or ask the chief of your hamlet. Fooool
Re: Pastor Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 8,000 Members Of His Church by donpata(m): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Dmeji4444:
We are gonna win the war , but the fact that morethan 8000 of ur church members were killed is a Big Lie
Some people on nairand just talk without thinking and spew rubbish of "idonbelieve" syndrome out of their sheer ignorance. Well, make I no join issues. The man, I believe, is saying the truth. Would it be a lie if Boko haram were a southeast phenomena and Rev. IGNATIUS Kaigama lay claims that over 10000 Catholics have been killed? Know that the man speaks as the President of the EYN Church in Nigeria which is in fact the most popular Church in the states he listed. So.... I see no reason anyone who passed through kindergarten will call him a liar. I pray God gives Nigeria the grace to overcome this mess called Boko Haram.
Re: Pastor Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 8,000 Members Of His Church by adewalker(m): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
GTH, Islam is our problem today in this world. A world without islam is paradise.
. Did islam also kill those 10miilion souls in the word war,did islam kill those 8000 muslims in bosnia,did islam kill those 1million iraqis destroyed by US and their cohorts,did Islam kill those 3000 women and children destroyed by Isreal last year....quran 2:11"and when they are told stop spreading evil in the land,they say'we are only reformers"indeed they are the evil mongers,but they are not aware"
Re: Pastor Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 8,000 Members Of His Church by adewalker(m): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
GTH, Islam is our problem today in this world. A world without islam is paradise.
. Did islam also kill those 10miilion souls in the word war,did islam kill those 8000 muslims in bosnia,did islam kill those 1million iraqis destroyed by US and their cohorts,did Islam kill those 3000 women and children destroyed by Isreal last year....quran 2:11-12
"and when they are told stop spreading evil in the land,they say'we are only reformers"indeed they are the evil mongers,but they are not aware"
Re: Pastor Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 8,000 Members Of His Church by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
adewalker:
. Did islam also kill those 10miilion souls in the word war,did islam kill those 8000 muslims in bosnia,did islam kill those 1million iraqis destroyed by US and their cohorts,did Islam kill those 3000 women and children destroyed by Isreal last year....quran 2:11"and when they are told stop spreading evil in the land,they say'we are only reformers"indeed they are the evil mongers,but they are not aware"
Islam has killed more than malaria AIDS Ebola all put together

1 Like

Re: Pastor Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 8,000 Members Of His Church by sweatlana: 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
8000 shocked shocked : shocked
Re: Pastor Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 8,000 Members Of His Church by RingimKabir(m): 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
allanphash7:
What is the population of the church itself

Adonbilifit

You are right bro

Adonbilivit either

1 Like

Re: Pastor Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 8,000 Members Of His Church by darkjorse: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
allanphash7:

Adonbilifit
You are a big fool. He is the overseer of the EYN church. Have you ever been to borno as
Re: Pastor Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 8,000 Members Of His Church by nortcentrallord(m): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
BH the 1st born son of the Hausa Islam with Isis as their elder brother.

I wonder why there is war in all islamic countries.
Re: Pastor Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 8,000 Members Of His Church by allanphash7(m): 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
Where do u always keep your brain?

U people will just come online and rant over a scammer called ur MOG

Guy honestly you need rehab
darkjorse:
You are a big fool. He is the overseer of the EYN church. Have you ever been to borno as
Re: Pastor Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 8,000 Members Of His Church by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
allanphash7:

Adonbilifit

Neither do I my brother. Boko has killed about 15k Nigerians since 2009 & this lying pastor wants us to believe that more of his members got hit than the generality of Nigerians! What church has more than 8k gullibles, yet unheard of? These people just won't stop telling useless lies! People will just be sympathising without thinking!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 8,000 Members Of His Church by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
donpata:

Some people on nairand just talk without thinking and spew rubbish of "idonbelieve" syndrome out of their sheer ignorance. Well, make I no join issues. The man, I believe, is saying the truth. Would it be a lie if Boko haram were a southeast phenomena and Rev. IGNATIUS Kaigama lay claims that over 10000 Catholics have been killed? Know that the man speaks as the President of the EYN Church in Nigeria which is in fact the most popular Church in the states he listed. So.... I see no reason anyone who passed through kindergarten will call him a liar. I pray God gives Nigeria the grace to overcome this mess called Boko Haram.

Are you sure you passed through kindergarten yourself? Can you compare 10000 catholics killed nationwide to 8000 members killed in just one church?! Get a life, pastor worshipper!
Re: Pastor Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 8,000 Members Of His Church by allanphash7(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
The pastor sucks my brother
kpez:

Neither do I my brother. Boko has killed about 15k Nigerians since 2009 & this lying pastor wants us to believe that more of his members got hit than the generality of Nigerians! What church has more than 8k gullibles, yet unheard of? These people just won't stop telling useless lies! People will just be sympathising without thinking!
Re: Pastor Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 8,000 Members Of His Church by Ignyte(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
"8000??"..... And some of us are just hearing about the church for the first time......
If 8000 bn die how many remain now??....

Sha R.I.P to the dead.... If dem dey now and them bn do sunday offering na N800,000 for pastor hand every sunday....
Re: Pastor Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 8,000 Members Of His Church by donpata(m): 7:19am On Aug 24, 2015
kpez:

Are you sure you passed through kindergarten yourself? Can you compare 10000 catholics killed nationwide to 8000 members killed in just one church?! Get a life, pastor worshipper!

No! you need to get a life too. You are averse to learning. Is the Catholic church not also a single body of Christians. You think the EYN is Like those one man church you go following up and down for miracles? mind You, the church is over 80yrs old with very wide presence in the North especially the North East. Go get some education.
Re: Pastor Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 8,000 Members Of His Church by elipheleh(m): 8:57am On Aug 24, 2015
Elmuhammadi:
Boko Harams are evils, they also killed millions of muslims in the northern states............insha Allah their end has come.

Just pray for our militaries

IDIOT YOU ARE A LIER.
BOKO HARAM HAS NOT KILLED EVEN ONE MUSLIM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar / Giv God A Great Name From Yr Heart / Download/listen To "Dancers At The Gate Of Death" -a Sermon By Dr. D. K. Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.