Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Why Do U Leave Or Want To Leave - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Do U Leave Or Want To Leave (619 Views)

Urgently In Need Of A Job! Need To Leave An failed Family, Pls Help Me / Urgently In Need Of A Job! Need To Leave An Abusive Marriage, Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do U Leave Or Want To Leave by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:13am On Aug 23, 2015
Working with a company 4 over 1 year plus but d company now short down completely. So what will be ur response if ask why do leave ur former company? Please am asking on behalf of my friend.
Re: Why Do U Leave Or Want To Leave by Donald3d(m): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2015
HenryThegreat1:
Working with a company 4 over 1 year plus but d company now short down completely. So what will be ur response if ask why do leave ur former company? Please am asking on behalf of my friend.
time after time,I have learnt that saying the truth will always be of benefit,just say it as it is,and trust me sooner or later,it will be for the best. Stay truthful *winks*
Re: Why Do U Leave Or Want To Leave by Donald3d(m): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2015
HenryThegreat1:
time after time,I have learnt that saying the truth will always be of benefit,just say it as it is,and trust me sooner or later,it will be for the best. Stay truthful and Happy Sunday *winks*
Re: Why Do U Leave Or Want To Leave by Sunnypar(m): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
You'd better come up with something fast.
Same with a friend that worked with an Indian company, the mumi go dey yarn interviewer say they retrenched.

(1) (Reply)

Sure-p(gis) Invite, Who Is With Me On This? / . / Which One Will U Like To Become A Police Or Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.