Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Urgently In Need Of A Job! Need To Leave An failed Family, Pls Help Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgently In Need Of A Job! Need To Leave An failed Family, Pls Help Me (523 Views)

This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) / Top5 Questions You Should Never Leave An Interview Without Asking An Interviewer / Urgently In Need Of A Job! Need To Leave An Abusive Marriage, Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgently In Need Of A Job! Need To Leave An failed Family, Pls Help Me by MrHandsome2013: 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
plz kindly assist me to get a job....i dont want to be a liability to my old age mum again... I have a father but to me is like a dead father to me...a retired teacher that worked for 35 yr yet nothing to right home about....he didnt even train any of his children in school... I managed to train my self to n.d level......
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job! Need To Leave An failed Family, Pls Help Me by dxdiag(m): 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
MrHandsome2013:
plz kindly assist me to get a job....i dont want to be a liability to my old age mum again... I have a father but to me is like a dead father to me...a retired teacher that worked for 35 yr yet nothing to right home about....he didnt even train any of his children in school... I managed to train my self to n.d level......
Don't blame your father for failing you, be thankful to God you even have life and the privilege to hustle yourself get a ND result/certificate. Not until you face your challenge and accept responsibility, to move on in whatever situation you find yourself in life, thats what metamorphose you to a man.
Be strong not only for yourself, but for your family, your aged parents, siblings, friends.
God is your strength, don't be tired.
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job! Need To Leave An failed Family, Pls Help Me by AJVC(f): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
Are you in Lagos state? Can you work in a real estate firm as a marketing executive? If yes, then contact me through my email; Chidimma_juliet@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Executive Needed With Monthly Salary. / Graduates Jobs At A Global Power Company / Kogi State University Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.