Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria (49670 Views)

3 African Tips For Starting Small & Growing Big In Your Business & Career / Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! / 10 Male Jobs Nigerian Women Are Doing To Defy Stereotypes(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Jkvivi2020: 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
It depend on how focus you are. I no of a guy who Bleep is female client one after the other both at hotel and house. Different sizes and shapes of babes. He Bleep those that he is interested in hair for free and spend cash on them big time. Such person can never dream of car not to talk of house.

1 Like

Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by bigfrancis21: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
cococandy:
Back in owerri, only guys used to make my hair.
And they are very very good at it.

Except braids. The girls were better at braiding.

But the boys were experts in weaves and all other forms of beauty do. Manicure, pedi, and all what not.

And very fast too.

Some feminists won't like to hear this o! cheesy
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Women are now pushing trucks of condemned iron and men fry akara in the markets
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Dejmax(m): 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
ibkgab001:
That reminds me of Tunde Alamala

And Iya mutiew @ ogbomosho

Chaii......I don miss ogbomosho food enn(amala nd abula wit ogunfe)...I remember dat pot belle mutiew
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by ikombe: 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lilyomi:
Male nurses can be so caring ehn. Just for jokes..... How abt prostitution? Runs out.
if i catch u eh grin
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by sagitariusbaby(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
[[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]quote author=HerexG post=37246700] Men are not smiling angry

Anything that men does women does it better, the reverse is the case now
grin

But wait o, that secretary guy and the flight attendant looks homo to me, abi na only me see am undecided[/quote][/font......... Home, and so? Just go get a life cos you deliberately dance to their music everyday, they determine the fashion in every sense and yes you can't do without them....
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by bigfrancis21: 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
adeh39:
There is nothing as sweet as having a guy make your hair kiss
there's Nothing special about it undecided
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by hensben(m): 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
sweettease:

Really? That's the smartest reason you could think of? undecided
well, that's what I digress from your previous post. Are you angry?
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by just2endowed: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
So where can someone learn from another male artist. I don't like learning from female artist.
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
Adufetohposh:
there's Nothing special about it undecided

Special or not.....you hv to admit that it's quite different when a guy makes your hair......the difference is very clear wink
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by HerexG(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
sagitariusbaby:
[[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]quote author=HerexG post=37246700] Men are not smiling angry

grin

But wait o, that secretary guy and the flight attendant looks homo to me, abi na only me see am undecided[/font......... Home, and so? Just go get a life cos you deliberately dance to their music everyday, they determine the fashion in every sense and yes you can't do without them....

Pls make ur point clear without aggression

Which people are you talking about here ?
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by nishola17(f): 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
egbaguy:
How comfortable are ladies who av their hair done by guys? Any kinky feeling?
Most times it's the male hairdressers that fix my hair better... I know 2 very good male hairdressers in Ibadan
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
adeh39:

Special or not.....you hv to admit that it's quite different when a guy makes your hair......the difference is very clear ;)
with me it's simply about getting the worth of my money irrespective of your gender.

So I ll still say there is absolutely nothing special about a guy making my hair sad
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
egbaguy:
Nah.. No feelings at all.. They do their job with all diligence, maybe cracking you up once in a while kiss

Aside braiding (which I haven't found a male stylist on), guys fix my hair grin.. I can't remember when last a lady fixed my hair.

1 Like

Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Adufetohposh:
with me it's simply about getting the worth of my money irrespective of your gender.

So I ll still say there is absolutely nothing special about a guy making my hair sad

Well....if you say so...but as for me, i would prefer a guy....they are very fast nd smart, they takes corrections too and you will get the worth of ur money at d end of d day.
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by RaeMystix: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
tola9ja:
what a woman can do a man can do better grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That's actually a woman turned man.( transsexual).
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Skimpledawg(m): 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lilyomi:

I strongly believe skimpledawg or onemansquad put orijin in my juice
Yomi, pity me nau.... U knw say onemansquad wnt allow my hand go close to ya soft body tok more of ya drink..... Buh u can come to my house so dah we drink d juice togeda
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
shockwave91:

lol. U just reminded me of this film...
Which movie is that ?
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Onemansquad(m): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
Skimpledawg:

Yomi, pity me nau.... U knw say onemansquad wnt allow my hand go close to ya soft body tok more of ya drink..... Buh u can come to my house so dah we drink d juice togeda
undecided
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Luckymay(f): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
egbaguy:
none at all
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Nah.. No feelings at all.. They do their job with all diligence, maybe cracking you up once in a while kiss

Aside braiding (which I haven't found a male stylist on), guys fix my hair grin.. I can't remember when last a lady fixed my hair.

A male stylist once made braids for me, and i must confess....it's really annoying... I guess dey don't hv d patience for braids....it takes a lot of time.
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
emusmith:

Zohan!

cheesy
Don't mess with me bro tongue cool
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
shockwave91:

hahaha Scrappy Coco

You wonna cut ya hair?
cry
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by coolprince1067(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Guy na zoo
HerexG:
Men are not smiling angry

grin

But wait o, that secretary guy and the flight attendant looks homo to me, abi na only me see am undecided
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by HerexG(m): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
coolprince1067:
Guy na zoo
undecided
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
Zohan:

Don't mess with me bro tongue cool

Haha
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
LadyBoss1:

No not woolwich
Was in Adeniran ogunsanya road i think in lagos ..
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by mikolo80: 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
Aminat508:
These jobs were majorly female dominated until recently when men decided to venture into them. Like it or not, these men are hitting it big with these jobs in Nigeria right now.

Check out these feminine jobs that are really paving ways for men….

Makeup Artist

Hair Stylist

Nurse

Secretary / Personal Assistant

Flight Attendant

Guys, would you be comfortable doing these jobs?

Source :http://www.360nobs.com/2015/08/5-feminine-jobs-men-hitting-big-nigeria/
you do realise this how gayism started
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:
what are they hitting big? cash or babes?

I have a male stylist pal, he fvcks his customer's daily one after the other and you expect that one to buy land talk less of to build house ?

Hahahaha, no better truth than this!

1 Like

Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by agarawu23(m): 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
kpez:

Hahahaha, no better truth than this!
wink
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by FOREXMART(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
tola9ja:
what a woman can do a man can do better grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol you gotta be kidding me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Pretty Female Naval Officer / I Got Sacked After 2 Hours I Got Employed / Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.