Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria (49669 Views)

3 African Tips For Starting Small & Growing Big In Your Business & Career / Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! / 10 Male Jobs Nigerian Women Are Doing To Defy Stereotypes(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by RexTramadol1: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hotel attendant nko?

FTC on page 1.......dedicated to LUKU the hairdresser!

Hustle go pay
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by chigoizie7(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
Aminat508:
These jobs were majorly female dominated until recently when men decided to venture into them. Like it or not, these men are hitting it big with these jobs in Nigeria right now.

Check out these feminine jobs that are really paving ways for men….

Makeup Artist

Hair Stylist

Nurse

Secretary / Personal Assistant

Flight Attendant

Guys, would you be comfortable doing these jobs?

Source :http://www.360nobs.com/2015/08/5-feminine-jobs-men-hitting-big-nigeria/

Once the money is flowing, + these knda jobs gives one free access to more puss!es
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
egbaguy:
How comfortable are ladies who av their hair done by guys? Any kinky feeling?
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by denisbath(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
k
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by sweettease(f): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
adeh39:
There is nothing as sweet as having a guy make your hair kiss
Sweet? As for me, I don't fancy it at all, some of them even make it disgust me.

1 Like

Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by tohpahz(f): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:
what are they hitting big? cash or babes?

I have a male stylist pal, he fvcks his customer's daily one after the other and you expect that one to buy land talk less of to build house ?

Show mi ur pal and i'd tell you who you... lipsrsealed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by canalily(m): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
U didnt put prostutitionundecided
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Gurgle(f): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Men often make very good hairdressers though

Personal assistant is good for anybody because you make a lot of valuable contacts and you see how the business works from the inside..all the mistakes you make there will help you later on since they wont be too serious but still close to the top
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by agarawu23(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
tohpahz:

Show mi ur pal and i'd tell you who you... lipsrsealed embarassed
angry angry angry
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by tohpahz(f): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:
angry angry angry

I no.talk anything o.. tongue
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by goodgate: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lilyomi:
Male nurses can be so caring ehn. Just for jokes..... How abt prostitution? Runs out.
Hmmm Yomi is HIGH!!!
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
Back in owerri, only guys used to make my hair.
And they are very very good at it.

Except braids. The girls were better at braiding.

But the boys were experts in weaves and all other forms of beauty do. Manicure, pedi, and all what not.

And very fast too.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by agarawu23(m): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
tohpahz:

I no.talk anything o.. tongue
I am stylist too, I don't mind making your hair for u wink
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by noblegrex: 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
1 n 2,cool bt d rest I doubt.

1 Like

Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
shockwave91:

lol. U just reminded me of this film...

Zohan!

cheesy
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
adeh39:
There is nothing as sweet as having a guy make your hair kiss
Yea because fuçking takes place there after. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
I tell you
carboblanko:
grin grin
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by adesegun121(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Runs girl
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
HerexG:
Men are not smiling angry

Anything that men does women does it better, the reserve is the case now
grin

But wait o, that secretary guy and the flight attendant looks homo to me, abi na only me see undecided
wetin homo for there, is it because he is cute and you are not

6 Likes

Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
emusmith:

Zohan!

cheesy
hahaha Scrappy Coco
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
give me any of the Job 1st and see
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by HerexG(m): 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
Midehi:
wetin homo for there, is it because he is cute and you are not
Thanks
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by juliusjulius: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

1 Like

Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
HerexG:

Thanks
you welcome dear
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by blacq2009(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:
what are they hitting big? cash or babes?

I have a male stylist pal, he fvcks his customer's daily one after the other and you expect that one to buy land talk less of to build house ?
Falls to the floor, laughing.
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Yh oh
The world dey change .. I remember back in d day . If u see a male hairdresser he must be gay
I actually had my hair done at bobbys i think n it was by a male .. ( straight) excellent job even better dan a lady stylist ..
/
Male hairdressers are not officially gay.

They are just very close to coming out.
\

1 Like

Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
Male hairdressers are not officially gay.

They are just very close to coming out.
\
Lol @ very close
How do u know tho ..
Some are seriously straight ..
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by agarawu23(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
blacq2009:

Falls to the floor, laughing.
grin
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by chukwubyk: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nobody seems to talk about Make Up Artist
I think that is the Bomb; bigger money.
I have plans to learn that in any nice place.
Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by lanxebony(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nursing is not a woman's profession, if we can have a female doctor why can't we have a male nurse.
Proudly male nurse!

4 Likes

Re: 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria by Missmossy(f): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
Make up and hair styling, men are fantastic grin grin

So good at it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Pretty Female Naval Officer / I Got Sacked After 2 Hours I Got Employed / Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.