Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,790 members, 7,841,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend (33846 Views)

SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video / Dora Nnaji, Genevieve's Sister Weds Traditionally [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend by Beey(f): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
illuminati66666:
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE INSTANT RICH, FAME AND MONEY. JOIN ILLUMINAT!!! ILLUMINATI HAVE THE ANSWER!!!

The Illuminati is an elite collective of political leaders, business owners, entertainment celebrities, and other influential members of this planet. By uniting leaders of the world in an unrestrictive, private domain – free of political, religious, and geological boundaries – our organization helps to further the prosperity of the human species as a whole.
Managing the lives of over 7 billion humans is a daunting task. Our duty to this planet has spanned across centuries and survived even the most established government entities. To continue functioning throughout societal changes, The Illuminati’s operations require anonymity for both our members and our world.

If you are interested in joining CLICK HERE TO FILL AN APPLICATION ONLINE @ www.illuminatimembership.ml/join.html

United Kingdom: +447452282174 Nigeria: +2349026758677

ILLUMINATI CAN DO THE FOLLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!
• Power, Money, quick riches - wear or carry on your body.
• "Do as I say Charm" . If you want anybody to do what you tell him/her, you will need this.
• Power to conjure and invoke spirits and angels to talk to them.
• Power to disappear and appear to different location.
• Power to gain contracts and promotions from governments and organizations.
• Power to obtain favor from people and win elections.
• Power to dissolve/bury a case and make it forgetful to human thought.
• Power to transport hard drugs such as Cocaine, heroin, narcotics, marijuana, etc.
• Power to attract love and make love to any girl you desire.
• Spiritual Protection of all kind.

3 Likes

Re: Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend by Charlesvane: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Kentrasso:
Cool
I really don't get guys that let their brides wear clothes that expose so much. Its lack of responsibility imo
you got to keep the engine running for the big match IMO
Re: Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
bignametweets1:
For all your any kind of event ushering activities... Such as wedding ushers, models, private party ushers, birthday parties, seminar, conferences, cooperate events... We are CITY GALZ..... call us on 07033742944 or BBM 7f204f6c....
get a website.

1 Like

Re: Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend by Rotimi47: 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
Na wa o! See wedding gown! grin
Re: Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend by AreaFada2: 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
2pointsonly:
marry her na.

I don't know why we men keep thinking we have this ever lasting life,thus we can get married anytime we want FYI women live longer than men(fact). If You don't get married b4 30-35 as a man, there is a 70% chance You won't see Your grand children, cos by then You go don die. grin
May be true but a woman's reproductive clock is more unkind. We have had to tell a lady of 34 that she had reached menopause! Rare but happens. Just as she got engaged. After 35, pregnancy comes with more risk. IVF success rate is also much less.
Re: Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend by ladygudhead(f): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
2pointsonly:
marry her na.

I don't know why we men keep thinking we have this ever lasting life,thus we can get married anytime we want FYI women live longer than men(fact). If You don't get married b4 30-35 as a man, there is a 70% chance You won't see Your grand children, cos by then You go don die. grin

super sense!!!
plz tel dem!
1m likes for u!

2 Likes

Re: Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
AreaFada2:
May be true but a woman's reproductive clock is more unkind. We have had to tell a lady of 34 that she had reached menopause! Rare but happens. Just as she got engaged. After 35, pregnancy comes with more risk. IVF success rate is also much less.
true this... My point is; we all have our own time frame. smiley
Re: Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend by WailingWailer00(m): 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
nice
My dear go and marry, your joblessness is really affecting you
Re: Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend by godwinkessi: 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
Awnnnn beautiful
Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
WILL YOU MARRY ME?
Re: Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend by encryptjay(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
Can't you cover up?
Re: Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend by andyanders: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
The guy looks like a lost child hence none of his people witnessed the marriage. He is on his own surrounded by those who would take advantage of him.
Re: Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend by free2ryhme: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
mouaue:
Tobore, Dr SID sister wed her longtime french boyfriend which held today August 22nd More photos after the cut

: http://msmith247..com/2015/08/dr-sid-sister-wed-her-longtime-french.html#sthash.RCoUSU67.dpuf

Na her enemy she wan marry before
Re: Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend by gbaskiphylle: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
I wonder why ladies will just decide to expose their body parts in the name of fashion or being sexy...see the way she just exposed her boobs for all to see....mtchew,e no concern me sef!
Re: Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend by ireneidiva(f): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
Kentrasso:
Cool
I really don't get guys that let their brides wear clothes that expose so much. Its lack of responsibility imo
Aunty, did he see the dress before the wedding day?
Re: Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend by ManTiger(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
Brunette toh badt.
Re: Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Wow! I love the wedding gown ! At least something different from that traditional white that Oda ladies wear!
Re: Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend by rallymento(m): 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lol, I served together with the 'french guy' in 2010..........Lagos

No Doubt he may have a french pedigree, Media can hype issues...............
Re: Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend by kechywillz(m): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
whats up wit naija girls now leaving us to marry oyibo,nawa oo
Re: Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend by adellam16(f): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2015
mouaue:
Tobore, Dr SID sister wed her longtime french boyfriend which held today August 22nd More photos after the cut

: http://msmith247..com/2015/08/dr-sid-sister-wed-her-longtime-french.html#sthash.RCoUSU67.dpuf
wow she is well endowed at d front view!
Re: Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend by leookagbare: 3:59am On Nov 16, 2015
I don't know how and when i started loving you. But i know you are the only person i always dream and care about. I don't even have a second to live without thinking about you. My tongue just get hard when i see you, i can't even express what i always want to tell you. But i just wanna tell to you through this sms I Love You.
Re: Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend by ODUBEZE: 8:24am On Nov 16, 2015
The bride for use better bra now. haha!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Nairalander Attends Patoranking's All White Birthday Party (photos) / Boluwatife Balogun's 6th Birthday: Shola Ogudugu Celebrates Son's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.