Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Been Online For Over A Year And Yet Not Made A Dime, Please Advise! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Been Online For Over A Year And Yet Not Made A Dime, Please Advise! (1242 Views)

Difference Between Incorporation Year And Established Year? / I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do / How To Earn $100 A Week Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Been Online For Over A Year And Yet Not Made A Dime, Please Advise! by kings84(m): 6:23am On Mar 28, 2009
i ve been online for over a year now and i ve tried so many tins,from adsense to cpa to adwords,hyips,yet no cash,pls advise
Re: Been Online For Over A Year And Yet Not Made A Dime, Please Advise! by hedgesfun(m): 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2009
Friend I have a very simple solution for you sit urself down ask urself these questions 1what have I been doing online since all these days 2do I really know this thing or am I doing guess work 3do I have in depth knowledge about it 4has anybody done it and make money with it if yes 5am I doing it the way they did it if no 6what made me believe it will work or am I just hoping no nothing 7am I committing all am suppose 2 commit into it(time money energy dedication research etc) 8do I know, have and put all resources am suppose 2 put into this. My brother I tell you sincerely if you could get the right answers 2 those questions then I assure youll start making money. God Bless Nigeria(Good People Great Nation)
Re: Been Online For Over A Year And Yet Not Made A Dime, Please Advise! by spineent: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2009
i have a partnership offer for you and its going to yield a minimum of N3.8m to over N6m monthly and thats just the first phase which i'm launching on friday,
call me on; 07040900493 to find out more or book an appointment.
thanks expecting your reply.
Re: Been Online For Over A Year And Yet Not Made A Dime, Please Advise! by atura: 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2009
Men you are absolutely right. Every thing is focus. I was in the same situation i quickly got my bearings and am now trading forex. When you involve yourself so much into so many things on the net you become disorganise and confuse.
Let nme offer you a hand for a fellowship, if you want to go into trading forex i will take my time and give you one week training for 20k which you cannot get anywhere.
Call me on 07025665239 for more discussions.
Re: Been Online For Over A Year And Yet Not Made A Dime, Please Advise! by kazman7(m): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2009
@ atura,, u be armed robber,how much have u made from trading your so-called forex that u want to rip the poor guy of a non-existing 20k, OLE
Re: Been Online For Over A Year And Yet Not Made A Dime, Please Advise! by YesBoss1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2009
I feel sad for you,if you stay on your keyboard long enough maybe you'll eventually touch something after all the alphabets have disappeared.Engage your brain,try other things if you don't want hunger to kill you. cry
Re: Been Online For Over A Year And Yet Not Made A Dime, Please Advise! by atura: 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2009
Well, Kezman7, you can call me any name you want thats your problem. if the person in question is interested like i said he will call for a discussion. I dont get involve into insulting people in a forum.
Re: Been Online For Over A Year And Yet Not Made A Dime, Please Advise! by dollarwise(m): 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2009
@kings84,

I understand how you feel. Your experience is quite common among so many Internet users seeking for ways to make money online. You have done the right thing by seeking for advice on a forum like this instead of suffering in silence and wasting precious time and money experimenting one concept after another.

First of all, as someone who has been earning a living from the Internet for several years, I would like to assure you that making money on the Internet is a reality and not a mirage or fantasy. You only need the right TESTED AND PROVEN information. You need a system that truly works for anyone that embraces it and follows the step by step process for achieving success with the system.

I quite agree with focuson that you need focus. I also agree with his decision to focus on Internet-based network marketing opportunities, as that has proven to be one of the easiest ways to make a fortune on the Internet. Already, several Nigerians have been opportuned to transform their financial destinies by embracing quality online network marketing opportunities, and that trend is still continuing. In the USA, over 80% of the new millionaires made their millions from network marketing. However, I would also like to sound a note of caution that it is not just any network marketing programme that you should embrace, because a lot of other people have embraced the wrong opportunities and have had cause to regret. Also, some have embraced the right opportunities at the wrong time. They procrastinated or they got the information about the right opportunity too late, and so they joined the old opportuniity when a better opportunity than the previously right opportunity had emerged top members of the previous right opportunity had shifted with their team members to the new right opportunity. In other word, timing is very important when it comes to online network marketing programmes. You just have to join the reigning program of the moment and not a program that reigned in the past, because you are leveraging on the efforts of other people, and people will always flow towards a new programme that has solved the problems they were facing in the previous programme they were in.

I can recommend the current reigning programme which has solved the problems people faced in previous programs and therefore makes it easier and faster for ANYBODY to make good money (between $500 and $5000 weekly). This great new opportunity has been putting smiles on the faces of many Nigerians that have embraced it within a very short period and the testimonies recorded so far have caused a big rush of many more Nigerians into the programme. If you are in any other programme apart from this one, I can boldly say that you are working too hard and earning too little for your efforts.

Free Seminars are already taking place all over Nigeria on this particular programme.

This programme is the best for anyone to be involved in at this time when the world is experiencing financial crisis. If you want steady inflow of dollars throughout this period of global meltdown, you really need to embrace this opportunity.

You can call me on 08052914930 for further FREE details on this great opportunity.

See You At The Top!
Re: Been Online For Over A Year And Yet Not Made A Dime, Please Advise! by enomakos(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2009
mine brother just choose a niche that you know so much about and keep at it,be focus .involving yourself in so many online business at the same time is not gonna work,pls take one at a time.
Re: Been Online For Over A Year And Yet Not Made A Dime, Please Advise! by Magnam(m): 4:44am On Apr 05, 2009
you are not focused. I will advise you to just start with one online business and there will be progress. And that is if you have all the requirement needed for businesss. One of my friend was complaining about the same thing. But after discussing with him, i discovered that he has no online payment solution.
Do not make yourself Jack of all trade, master of non.
Re: Been Online For Over A Year And Yet Not Made A Dime, Please Advise! by tobi24(m): 10:20am On Apr 07, 2009
If you are really having so much difficulty in making money from an online business, your best bet is to join forces with someone who is already online as a junior partner. When you have gained enough experience you can pull out and go on your own. You would be surprised how often this is done.
Re: Been Online For Over A Year And Yet Not Made A Dime, Please Advise! by cnnnigeria: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2009
Online is one of the difficult job to do , but if you are focus and willing to learn, i assure you can make your way online.
It is all about logic and do want you know.
If you want to be a blogger, write about what you really know.
It helps.

Best of luck

(1)

Atm Fraud: Cbn May Compel Banks To Install Cameras / Exclusive Charcoal Export Guide/report / Promote Products & Services With Email Marketing Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.