Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Exclusive Charcoal Export Guide/report - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exclusive Charcoal Export Guide/report (1247 Views)

How To Start Profitable Charcoal Export Business In Nigeria / Charcoal Export Business Discussion / Bitter Kola And Charcoal Export Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Charcoal Export Guide/report by paparazy09(m): 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2012
Goodday House,

We wrote to the house recently about our
charcoal contract seeking for a partner to
execute the contract.I m happy that we have
had positive responses from interested
individuals.

As a token of our appreciation to
Nairalanders,we want to give out a well
researched and comprehensive feasibility report on Charcoal Export for those interested in going into the business.

This report as been a major guide that has helped us get this far in export business.It is very important for starters in the business. With this report,you don,t need to attend seminars and start paying exorbitant fees
to get very little information.

This report covers every thing you need to
know about charcoal export starting from brief introduction about charcoal itself,the
source,different types of packaging required by buyers,quality requirement for export,sizes required,the season for export,parameters involved in cost analysis,contract requirements,best payment terms when negotiating contracts,current cost and sales analysis of charcoal,ROI,EEG
eligibility,documentation and many more
information you won't get easily but most importantly you will get 5 confirmed sites you would get contracts from ready buyers once you have the requirements.

Remember,charcoal buyers cannot be sourced from Google.They are in secured sites with restricted access. You could reach me on 08020882851(Olu).

I promise you will never regret getting this report.You need it to be a successful charcoal
exporter.Thank you once again.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Charcoal Export Guide/report by Thethy(m): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2012
Re: Exclusive Charcoal Export Guide/report by ephilipand: 4:31pm On May 16, 2012
Do you need exportation contract for charcoal or any other exportable product?

I can help you secure one for an agreed fee.

Interested? Add me on whatsapp +2348176168355.
Download whatsapp @ http://www.whatsapp.com

or

Call: +2348176168355
Re: Exclusive Charcoal Export Guide/report by EXPORTFINANCE: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
funding available for charcoal export...08077881934

(1) (Reply)

Im In Need Of Loan But Have No Collateral / Jumia Defraud Me (jumia Are Scammer, Beware Buyer) With Proof!!! / Alibaba Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.