Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

What Would U Do If You Found This On The Road Side? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would U Do If You Found This On The Road Side? (612 Views)

A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him / Man Electrocuted By Street Light Pole While Crossing The Road At Kosofe / This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would U Do If You Found This On The Road Side? by mekaboy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
What would u do?

Re: What Would U Do If You Found This On The Road Side? by osile2012: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
Well looking at this, it is clear that this is a sacrifice made for some god. The bible says, "YEE ARE gods" so by that i have the right to accept the sacrifice. Secondly greater is he that is in my than he in the world. I will collect it, pay my tithe , give offering, sow seed. Then if that idol or demon wants the money back, na me and the ALMIGHTY GOD CHOP AM. grin grin grin
Re: What Would U Do If You Found This On The Road Side? by witnezHD(m): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
I rather die trying to pick this...? get rich or die Trying
Re: What Would U Do If You Found This On The Road Side? by shobroy10(m): 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
hmmm make i yan truth i go piss, spit den pack
Re: What Would U Do If You Found This On The Road Side? by osile2012: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
shobroy10:
hmmm make i yan truth i go piss, spit den pack

Your piss and spit must be very powerful .
Re: What Would U Do If You Found This On The Road Side? by shobroy10(m): 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
osile2012:

Your piss and spit must be very powerful .
e pass jazz
Re: What Would U Do If You Found This On The Road Side? by dunsman(f): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
I go call 999 or 911
Re: What Would U Do If You Found This On The Road Side? by ArchEnemy(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
I ve learnt about the danger of picking what is not mine

I ll never touch it!
Re: What Would U Do If You Found This On The Road Side? by Lilyomi(f): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
If I pick it, is not myn so I become a thief. I cnt b a thief. I may call the police.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Check Out The Emir Of Kano’s Wonder Car / Channels TV News Anchor Caught Blowing Her Male Colleague A Kiss On Live TV (see / Top Al Qaeda Leader Sanafi Al-nasr Killed In U.S. Airstrike, Pentagon Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.