Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,169 members, 7,953,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance (2705 Views)

Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes / "My Friend Place Our Late Friend’s Wife On A N150k Monthly Allowance" - Guy / Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by Fxwarrior: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
To our Nairaland ladies especially married ones can you manage #5000 as upkeep money for the week.
Let's be realistic. Some men are paid #20 000 as monthly salary. If he doles out #5 000 per week he's a loving husband, isn't he?

To ladies that can please enlighten your fellow sisters here.
Who knows whose family you'll be saving from divorce. Keep it coming....
Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by meimoks(f): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
We are married,she aren't a generator neither is she a contract wife/marriage,why should I be giving her pocket money,when we are suppose to give her pocket money...

Food stuffs money is different,school fees...and other home expenses..

Why should I give her. Pocket money,is she a kid,to buy what,chocolate or ice-cream or biscuit..

I don't understand,when will be understand that marriage is a joint venture with no profits involve

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by Fxwarrior: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
kevinberry:
We are married,she aren't a generator neither is she a contract wife/marriage,why should I be giving her pocket money,when we are suppose to give her pocket money...

Why should I give her. Pocket money,is she a kid,to buy what,chocolate or ice-cream or biscuit..

I don't understand,when will be understand that marriage is a joint venture with no profits involve
Please this is for married people.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Fxwarrior:
Please this is for married people.
I know,I gave my advice as a married man
Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by taryour(f): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Fxwarrior:
To our Nairaland ladies especially married ones can you manage #5000 as upkeep money for the week.
Let's be realistic. Some men are paid #20 000 as monthly salary. If he doles out #5 000 per week he's a loving husband, isn't he?

To ladies that can please enlighten your fellow sisters here.
Who knows whose family you'll be saving from divorce. Keep it coming....

YES it can be managed very well, you cut your cloth according to the material you got. if she know the situation of things and how mucb you earn,she will understnd and spend wisely. things will definately change and 5k will increase as your monthly pay increases. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
I don't believe this shocked shocked. You are a married man and you typed this shocked. So, bcox u ar married, no pocket money 4 ur wife Won't she wear change her wears or make her hair or buy personal things?. MR, your wife deserves personal pocket money in fact everyday ni self.
kevinberry:

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by byvan03: 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
No, I cannot manage it if kids are involved .I can reserve balance if there are no kids,just buy a bottle of red oil and a paint bucket of rice. By the time whoever gave such upkeep eats oily rice for a week, he certainly will improve.

Besides which upkeep are you talking about? I assumed house upkeep, chop money matter.
Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by KingRex1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
HateU2:
I don't believe this shocked shocked. You are a married man and you typed this shocked. So, bcox u ar married, no pocket money 4 ur wife Won't she wear change her wears or make her hair or buy personal things?. MR, your wife deserves personal pocket money in fact everyday ni self.
I no support pocket money at all o, she be my staff?.

I believe in giving her wen she asks also with gifts nd suprises here nd there. Bt compulsory stipend? Mbanu

1 Like

Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
KingRex1:

I believe in giving her wen she asks also with gifts nd suprises here nd there. Bt compulsory stipend? Mbanu
shocked shocked
Really?

So, u can't give it to her unless she's asks for it? That's bad dude.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by KingRex1(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
HateU2:
shocked shocked
Really?

So, u can't give it to her unless she's asks for it? That's bad dude.
I'm not insensitive so there shld be lotsa surprises, bt i'm also nt her employer to give salary.

Monthly allowance... How does that sound sef

1 Like

Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
KingRex1:
I'm not insensitive so there shld be lotsa surprises, bt i'm also nt her employer to give salary.

Monthly allowance... How does that sound sef
*sighs*
Just looking at you right now like undecided undecided

She deserves it cox we ladies's wants/needs are too many. It's gonna get high when a lady is married self.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by KingRex1(m): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
HateU2:
*sighs*

She deserves it cox we ladies's wants/needs are too many. It's gonna get high when a lady is married self.
Married women dont work?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
HateU2:
*sighs*

You see the person u dey crush with. I pity 4 u. By the time him finish with u na tapioca and palm kernel u go use do breakfast and dinner.
Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
KingRex1:
Married women dont work?
Even if she earns more than you, she's your responsibility now. Ur job is to take care of her and HER.

You are from which state

1 Like

Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

You see the person u dey crush with. I pity 4 u. By the time him finish with u na tapioca and palm kernel u go use do breakfast and dinner.
undecided undecided
Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by KingRex1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
HateU2:
Even if she earns more than you, she's your responsibility now. Ur job is to take care of her and HER.

You are from which state
Responsibility, money, upkeep, care, love no be issue.
Just that 'monthly allowance' be my issue cos i may even give more than a regular monthly allowance.

We're a team, my money is even hers (no too look that one).

All im sayin is that my wife shld pass that allowance thing. She aint my staff

I'm from Anambra

1 Like

Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by KingRex1(m): 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

She'll be a queen nd get any she wants for brkfast nd dinner.. Garrit?
Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
KingRex1:
Responsibility, money, upkeep, care, love no be issue.
Just that 'monthly allowance' be my issue cos i may even give more than a regular monthly allowance.

We're a team, my money is even hers (no too look that one).

All im sayin is that my wife shld pass that allowance thing. She aint my staff

I'm from Anambra

It's your opinion thou, you are entitled to it.

I see cheesy
Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by KingRex1(m): 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
HateU2:
It's your opinion thou, you are entitled to it.

I see cheesy
U seem lyk an ogun state babe
Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
KingRex1:
U seem lyk an ogun state babe
Nope, i'm not 4rm ogun state smiley
Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by KingRex1(m): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
HateU2:
Nope, i'm not 4rm ogun state smiley
Its oyo then
Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
KingRex1:
Its oyo then
smiley nope. Keep guessing cheesy
Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by KingRex1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
HateU2:
smiley nope. Keep guessing cheesy
You want make i dey sing state nd capita for you.

Ok whisper it
Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
KingRex1:
You want make i dey sing state nd capita for you.

Ok whisper it
Just two more nd I will tell u wink
Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by crackhaus: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
HateU2:
I don't believe this shocked shocked. You are a married man and you typed this shocked. So, bcox u ar married, no pocket money 4 ur wife Won't she change her wears or make her hair or buy personal things?. MR, your wife deserves personal pocket money in fact everyday ni self.
HateU2:
*sighs*

HateU2:

You are from which state

[size=24pt]But you no dey shame for yourself at all? undecided cry [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
crackhaus:

[size=24pt]But you no dey shame for yourself at all? undecided cry [/size]
dis u type smtin bro undecided
Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by KingRex1(m): 12:48am On Mar 31, 2016
HateU2:
Just two more nd I will tell u wink
ah omo sunshine. Ondo
Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by GodnGold: 7:12am On Mar 31, 2016
kevinberry:

I know,I gave my advice as a married man
Marry again please.
Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by GodnGold: 7:12am On Mar 31, 2016
KingRex1:

Fair enough!
Re: Opinion: #5,000 A Week Allowance by InformedLola(f): 8:52am On Mar 31, 2016
byvan03:
No, I cannot manage it if kids are involved .I can reserve balance if there are no kids,just buy a bottle of red oil and a paint bucket of rice. By the time whoever gave such upkeep eats oily rice for a week, he certainly will improve.

Besides which upkeep are you talking about? I assumed house upkeep, chop money matter.

Better still, you can also get a source of livelihood, and supplement what he brings home.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat? / Pls Advice Me,my Salary Is 25k And My Gf Always Talk About Marriage / The Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.