Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes (6121 Views)

I'm Addicted To Prostitutes Please Help / Help My Husband Seems To Be Addicted To Prostitutes! / 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by amfinishedhelp: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hello my fellow nairalanders, i created a new moniker to hide my identity, i really don't know how to begin but i will try as much as possible to make everything clear
It all started on the 13th of February 2013, after i and a friend of mine was returning from a football center a match between Real Madrid and Manchester United, there is a brothel close to the matching hall, although i have been passing there most expecially when coming from church but i have never gotten the guts to branch to see how it looks like even though i really wanted to, so on this faithful day when coming from the match hall my friend decided to branch and asked him to follow him, which i did i was still a very strong virgin then and never had sex or masturbated before, i was 19 then but am 23 now, so he called one of the prostitutes and had sex with her i really wanted to also but i didn't have anything on me and it was very late because i had the intentions of getting home to collect money and go back again, but it was really very late already and they must have closed at that time before i could make it there so i decided to sleep and go the next day, that night i could not sleep, the sexual urge that gripped me was too much that i was trembling and can't really wait for day to break and gets dark again so i could go, note : i didn't ever knew that there was anything called masturbation then or that stroking ones genitals will give him/her pleasures, so the day eventually got darker and it was night already, i went to meet my friend and told him about my plans and told him to accompany me because i really thinks i won't be able to approach one or talk to her that i wants to have sex with her, so we got there and i pointed the one i likes and we went in, so she collected 5h from me and we had the sex, i didn't lasted 2 minutes before i ejaculated, i came out but couldn't find my friend then i knew he was in, so i waited for some minutes before he eventually came out, "that day was when my problems started" next day i went selected one and had sex with her, since early 2013 up till date i have been going...going...and going, since that day till this date not a single week have passed that i had not have sex, there is a note Facebook note i have been writing which is privacy is set as "only me" the number of sex i have had, as of last two years before i stopped writing was 244, no exaggeration and no subtraction i said this because many here won't believe what am saying or might probably thinks or making this up, all what am saying here is the truth and definitely 101% true "if am lying concerning anything i says here then let God take u my life, "let me sleep this night and not see the break light of tomorrow, let me not see 2019" i started going and going, most of the time i would have sex with two different prostitutes, i always do so because i lasts more on the second round, sometimes i will go twice on same girl, last year 2017 was when this thing really got worst because i was actually masturbating daily "every morning" when bating before going to work and would still come back in the evening and go to the brothel to have sex all this sex i have been having are all with different prostitutes except for some few which i had repeated sex with, sometimes i would have sex with 2 different prostitutes, and sometimes 3, i no longer sleep with just one prostitute any time i went it's always 2 or 3 different ones the highest scenario i have done so far in the four years i was visiting the brothel was a day i had sex with four different prostitutes and during my night browsing the urge came again and i masturbated, i felt so weak the and pains all over my body the next day that i could not go to work, i have become so thin and laggy that i don't have physical strength to fight or work because of the amount of sperms i waste daily, the highest day i have stayed without having sex in all this period of 4 years that i started was 11 days, i was able to stay long because of what happened between i and my younger brother whom i am older than with 4 years and a month but he is much bigger than me, although same height but he is far more thicker than me with much muscles, "he is always fund of abusing my mum and threatening her all the time, so this particular day i can't really recall what happened between him and my mum so my mum slapped him and he returned the slap to her and kicked her, i was still on the chair pressing my phone that day, immediately i saw this i rushed him, but before i knew it i saw my self on the ground with blows raining on my faces, he held me down with one hand, i could not move after a few minutes a papa, our next door neighbor came to the rescue, "since that day up till this moment as am typing this now, i have always been afraid to confront him whenever he abuses my mum or does anything wrong, sometimes when he is finding something and shouting on top of his voice my heart will be pounding so fast" probably because of fear i really can't explain. that was when i really knew i had to quit because i have become so weak with pains all over my body every single joints on my body is paining me, so after that scenario i was able to hold the urges for 11 days clear before it overpowered me and finally i broke my vow, this past Christmas watching night day i had sex with 3 different prostitutes and still went the next day which it Christmas day, a day after Christmas day and a day after that day, same thing i did on new year day after praying and crying that night not to ever and ever step do it again, that same night was the night i broke my promise, the total of prostitutes i have slept with is more that 460+ within a space of 4 years since i started, everytime i would vow never to go again but the next day i will be the first to get to the brothel with a strong feelings of sexual urges, i really don't know how to stop this, last week i went 5days of the 7days of the week, but this week after vowing not to do it again i have only gone twice and as am typing this now am trembling with a strong sexual urge right now i for sure know i will be going this night, i have written down all the negative impact it's having on me so that when the time comes i will be able to read in and not go anymore, but whenever the urges surfaces i won't dare be able to read them all that would be on my mind that moment is to go to the brothel and have sex, i have tried all i could to stop this and also to stop masturbating but i have not been able to succeed all this while, i really don't know what to do with my life anymore as it is affecting me physically and spiritually, since this year only once i have gone to church which is first Sunday, throughout last year also total number i went to church is was not more than 6times, please fellow nairalanders help me, isn't there something that could be done to stop this powerful sexual urges and thoughts from coming every now and then, i have been unable to save any money all this years, i could remember my mum begging me one day to give her 100# that she wants to eat suyabi refused because i have budgeted the money already to visit the brothel that evening, i ended up wasting 2,700 i was so full of rage, anger and regrets after reaching home but still next day i went again, sometimes i will use the last drop of money i had on me to go to the brothel and the next day i won't have any single thing to eat, i will be filled with so much hatred and regret for my self and vow never to go again, but before i knew it am there already. the amount of action bitters i have drank can fill a paint rubber, i always took action bitters all the time whenever am going so i could last long and not ejaculate quickly, i really needs to quit please i needs solutions, different solutions am ready to try any, please help me nairalanders. I can't really continue like this, there is actually none of the brothels in the city i lives that have not gone to. Please help me nairalanders.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by taylor88(m): 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ur not alone brother

What a boring write up though
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by joebases(m): 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
This one na serious gobe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by Ajoboss(m): 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
Bros ur write up is too long,u for try summerise am
But na weytin man sew nai him dey wear..u need help seriously.
As for ur bro. tell him not to bite d hand Dat fed him

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by Ajoboss(m): 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
taylor88:
Ur not alone brother

What a boring write up though
bros u self dey go AQ?
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by taylor88(m): 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ajoboss:
bros u self dey go AQ?

U dey learn where i dey

Sometimes i ask my y me

At least am good looking to get a girl of my class but it's now an addict
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by Ajoboss(m): 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
taylor88:

U dey learn where i dey

Sometimes i ask my y me

At least am good looking to get a girl of my class but it's now an addict
bros I never visit Dat place once o
Buy seriously get a girl u really love na and maybe if she gives u constant sex u might b able to come out of it
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
The part you fought with your brother got me laughing out loud. cheesy grin

Back to the topic, what you're dealing with is an addiction, it's that way because you were deflowered by prostitutes. The solution to your problem lies within you...the decisions you make now will determine whether you'll quit or keep going back to the brothel. Firstly, get a girlfriend since you're now sexually active...one you love. Secondly, decide never to visit the brothel and be willing to fight the urge to 'cause sex is overrated. All the hype ends the second you cum. Is that worth visiting brothels for? I find guys who patronise prostitutes to have low moral compass. Lastly, develop self-control 'cause it's important.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by Sammmypoko(m): 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
I feel you should get yourself a girl you love.
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by Nellychinma20(f): 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
I don't know if u are a Christian.
You need to pray

Jer:32:27-i'm the lord ,the God of all mankind .Is anything too hard for me to do ?

I'm not going to judge but I will remember u in my prayers .

11 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by blessedvisky(m): 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
You need special prayers. Can you fast? You need to travel to a mountain for sometime and pray there. He get some kain prayers wey fit reset person completely.

PS this is not a joke

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by overdrive(m): 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
U need deliverance from a powerful man of God.look for the nearest mfm and offer yourself for deliverance and u will be set free. For it is written that who the son of God had set free is free indeed.I wish u well

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
This is a very serious issue. You are still young and can come out of it. But the question is do you really want to stop? Look for any mountain of fire ministry(MFM) around you and meet the pastor, just tell your story and he will lead you to God. Devil have seen a great future ahead you and want to destroy it. Prostitute are demonic and can completely destroy your life if you don't act very fast. Also let your mum know what you've been doing so that she will also fast and pray with you. It is not late my dear. Turn to God today

8 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by vilight(f): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
its spiritual guy...u cant use sheer will and/or determination to stop it...attend deliverance at a strong church and surrender ur life to christ as he alone has the power to break the chain of sexual slavery

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by dingbang(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
Cut your prick off
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
Op you should never have brought this to nairaland. I hope you have a thick skin for the useless comments that will follow grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by boxymccoy(m): 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
amfinishedhelp:
Hello my fellow nairalanders, i created a new moniker to hide my identity, i really don't know how to begin but i will try as much as possible to make everything clear
It all started on the 13th of February 2013, after i and a friend of mine was returning from a football center a match between Real Madrid and Manchester United, there is a brothel close to the matching hall, although i have been passing there most expecially when coming from church but i have never gotten the guts to branch to see how it looks like even though i really wanted to, so on this faithful day when coming from the match hall my friend decided to branch and asked him to follow him, which i did i was still a very strong virgin then and never had sex or masturbated before, i was 19 then but am 23 now, so he called one of the prostitutes and had sex with her i really wanted to also but i didn't have anything on me and it was very late because i had the intentions of getting home to collect money and go back again, but it was really very late already and they must have closed at that time before i could make it there so i decided to sleep and go the next day, that night i could not sleep, the sexual urge that gripped me was too much that i was trembling and can't really wait for day to break and gets dark again so i could go, note : i didn't ever knew that there was anything called masturbation then or that stroking ones genitals will give him/her pleasures, so the day eventually got darker and it was night already, i went to meet my friend and told him about my plans and told him to accompany me because i really thinks i won't be able to approach one or talk to her that i wants to have sex with her, so we got there and i pointed the one i likes and we went in, so she collected 5h from me and we had the sex, i didn't lasted 2 minutes before i ejaculated, i came out but couldn't find my friend then i knew he was in, so i waited for some minutes before he eventually came out, "that day was when my problems started" next day i went selected one and had sex with her, since early 2013 up till date i have been going...going...and going, since that day till this date not a single week have passed that i had not have sex, there is a note Facebook note i have been writing which is privacy is set as "only me" the number of sex i have had, as of last two years before i stopped writing was 244, no exaggeration and no subtraction i said this because many here won't believe what am saying or might probably thinks or making this up, all what am saying here is the truth and definitely 101% true "if am lying concerning anything i says here then let God take u my life, "let me sleep this night and not see the break light of tomorrow, let me not see 2019" i started going and going, most of the time i would have sex with two different prostitutes, i always do so because i lasts more on the second round, sometimes i will go twice on same girl, last year 2017 was when this thing really got worst because i was actually masturbating daily "every morning" when bating before going to work and would still come back in the evening and go to the brothel to have sex all this sex i have been having are all with different prostitutes except for some few which i had repeated sex with, sometimes i would have sex with 2 different prostitutes, and sometimes 3, i no longer sleep with just one prostitute any time i went it's always 2 or 3 different ones the highest scenario i have done so far in the four years i was visiting the brothel was a day i had sex with four different prostitutes and during my night browsing the urge came again and i masturbated, i felt so weak the and pains all over my body the next day that i could not go to work, i have become so thin and laggy that i don't have physical strength to fight or work because of the amount of sperms i waste daily, the highest day i have stayed without having sex in all this period of 4 years that i started was 11 days, i was able to stay long because of what happened between i and my younger brother whom i am older than with 4 years and a month but he is much bigger than me, although same height but he is far more thicker than me with much muscles, "he is always fund of abusing my mum and threatening her all the time, so this particular day i can't really recall what happened between him and my mum so my mum slapped him and he returned the slap to her and kicked her, i was still on the chair pressing my phone that day, immediately i saw this i rushed him, but before i knew it i saw my self on the ground with blows raining on my faces, he held me down with one hand, i could not move after a few minutes a papa, our next door neighbor came to the rescue, "since that day up till this moment as am typing this now, i have always been afraid to confront him whenever he abuses my mum or does anything wrong, sometimes when he is finding something and shouting on top of his voice my heart will be pounding so fast" probably because of fear i really can't explain. that was when i really knew i had to quit because i have become so weak with pains all over my body every single joints on my body is paining me, so after that scenario i was able to hold the urges for 11 days clear before it overpowered me and finally i broke my vow, this past Christmas watching night day i had sex with 3 different prostitutes and still went the next day which it Christmas day, a day after Christmas day and a day after that day, same thing i did on new year day after praying and crying that night not to ever and ever step do it again, that same night was the night i broke my promise, the total of prostitutes i have slept with is more that 460+ within a space of 4 years since i started, everytime i would vow never to go again but the next day i will be the first to get to the brothel with a strong feelings of sexual urges, i really don't know how to stop this, last week i went 5days of the 7days of the week, but this week after vowing not to do it again i have only gone twice and as am typing this now am trembling with a strong sexual urge right now i for sure know i will be going this night, i have written down all the negative impact it's having on me so that when the time comes i will be able to read in and not go anymore, but whenever the urges surfaces i won't dare be able to read them all that would be on my mind that moment is to go to the brothel and have sex, i have tried all i could to stop this and also to stop masturbating but i have not been able to succeed all this while, i really don't know what to do with my life anymore as it is affecting me physically and spiritually, since this year only once i have gone to church which is first Sunday, throughout last year also total number i went to church is was not more than 6times, please fellow nairalanders help me, isn't there something that could be done to stop this powerful sexual urges and thoughts from coming every now and then, i have been unable to save any money all this years, i could remember my mum begging me one day to give her 100# that she wants to eat suyabi refused because i have budgeted the money already to visit the brothel that evening, i ended up wasting 2,700 i was so full of rage, anger and regrets after reaching home but still next day i went again, sometimes i will use the last drop of money i had on me to go to the brothel and the next day i won't have any single thing to eat, i will be filled with so much hatred and regret for my self and vow never to go again, but before i knew it am there already. the amount of action bitters i have drank can fill a paint rubber, i always took action bitters all the time whenever am going so i could last long and not ejaculate quickly, i really needs to quit please i needs solutions, different solutions am ready to try any, please help me nairalanders. I can't really continue like this, there is actually none of the brothels in the city i lives that have not gone to. Please help me nairalanders.

Hmmmm, The fact that you have put efforts to stop it and you couldn’t shows it’s something beyond your power and only a higher power can snatch you from its clutch. Absolute surrender to Jesus will save you. Am not talking about the issue of sex addiction alone. Am talking about complete surrender of the totality of your life to God. It is only Him that can do for you what you can not do for yourself. That yoke will surely be broken as you surrender to him in genuine repentance to experience complete transformation by the Holy Spirit. Jesus is the only way.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by Oxster(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
amfinishedhelp:

Is not a spiritual problem,,4m Experience

In less than 3weeks I slept with 8 prostitute,,,Not untill I had a girlfriend who is a prostitute,,,I only see her,,tho @ men's I see anoda

B4 she left prostituting business,she asked me 4 a favour,,Guess what....This gal begged me never to go to brothel again(it also sound as a warning,,since den,no Mata how Hot I feel,,either I have sex with a gal or I PRAY TO GOD 4 WETDREAMS)

IS not too late to stop,,,Stop by Counting Days and Weeks#

This is my 5 months

Anyway,,,Olosho sweet I no go lie#watching Porn with them was BAE then!!
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by Oxster(m): 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
Also stop watching porn and get yourself busy

My last porn was also last 5months

Lol,anytime I wanna watch it,,I feel disgusting and rem how mny months I have been counting!

All Thanks To Happiness,She delivered ME
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by Uyi168: 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
For as many that will comment on this thread,pls,u dnt need to quote the whole post..u can just go ahead and drop ur point..

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
You cannot break the urge by your own will. Trust me bro, you need the power of JESUS CHRIST to break the immoral and unrighteous desire..

Turn your heart and mind to His sanctifying blood which He shed for you... I promise you, as do you do this, you will be free indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by Atk1nson(m): 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
@amfinishedhelp, never say that to yourself bro, you'll fight it till you win.

I suggest you deal with factors that may promote such:

1. Completely avoid that location for any reason, take other routes to your destination. In this case out of sight could be out of mind

2. Bank you cash and don't keep an ATM

3. Avoid friends that encourage such habit

4. Consider being in a relationship and possibly settling down soonest. Once you get addicted to sex its very difficult to stop

5. Seek conselling.

6. Always remember you are playing with HIV and other dangerous STDs. There was a guy on NL too who kept boasting of his brothel exploits, till one day he asked for advice on an unexplained illness which was later confirm to be HIS.

7, pray

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by anoda(m): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
blessedvisky:
You need special prayers. Can you fast? You need to travel to a mountain for sometime and pray there. He get some kain prayers wey fit reset person completely.

PS this is not a joke

truly, but u don't need to go to a mountain, pray with faith! And watch things change

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by sisisioge: 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
Oh dear! I sincerely sympathize with you. What you need is a new resolve, this time try to get help. You could start a platonic relationship with a sweet girl that would take your mind off sex but loving. Aids is real...your cousin sent in his write up last year too after treading same path as you. He wasn't lucky at all...need I say more? Whew! Too much fuss about sex .. It is just sex o.
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by SAMBARRY: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
Oko asewo grin
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by TomHagen: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
vilight:
its spiritual guy...u cant use sheer will and/or determination to stop it...attend deliverance at a strong church and surrender ur life to christ as he alone has the power to break the chain of sexual slavery
This is not true.
There is nothing he cannot stop with will.
Never underestimate the will.
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by amfinishedhelp: 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ajoboss:
Bros ur write up is too long,u for try summerise am
But na weytin man sew nai him dey wear..u need help seriously.
As for ur bro. tell him not to bite d hand Dat fed him
Lol, tank's
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by amfinishedhelp: 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
kimbraa:
The part you fought with your brother got me laughing out loud. cheesy grin

Back to the topic, what you're dealing with is an addiction, it's that way because you were deflowered by prostitutes. The solution to your problem lies within you...the decisions you make now will determine whether you'll quit or keep going back to the brothel. Firstly, get a girlfriend since you're now sexually active...one you love. Secondly, decide never to visit the brothel and be willing to fight the urge to 'cause sex is overrated. All the hype ends the second you cum. Is that worth visiting brothels for? I find guys who patronise prostitutes to have low moral compass. Lastly, develop self-control 'cause it's important.

As for the fight, i lost my 3 front tooth that day, all broken into half, one of my front tooth is as sharp as that of a wolf based on the pattern it was broken, i decided not to include all this on the post.
Back to your mention :

Tnk u very much ma'am, all this year's i ve been practicing how to control my sexual urges but i don't thinks it's a fight i can win i have tried all i could, uses Google searches etc but nothing really seems to be working, and lastly as for the girl friend aspects "i have ganaecomasta" since 2011 when i was in ss3 till date no body has seen my chest, "no soul" and u know if am to get a girlfriend and about to have sex u know am going to take off my singlet right?? But with the prostitutes the light is always very low, sometimes it looks like total darkness and i can probably have sex with them without taking off my shirt off, but with a normal girlfriend it won't ever be possible, because she really won't be possible and might suspect that there is something fishy. This is one of the reasons am not able to get one. u won't understands what am going through though, it's really not easy for me living like this and wearing t-shirts to the bathroom not even singlet, my compound has already started calling me "boy girl" i have already heard it more than twice when am about entering the bathroom, but i just pretended i didn't heard it, because i really don't wants the whole situation to turns to something else and the whole neighborhood knows am always wearing shirts to the bathroom, since then i no longer take my bath during the day if am unable to take it from 5:30am then am not bating throughout the day anymore till the next day or at night when everyone is asleep. No matter how much heat i feels or am preparing for church, if i can't take it early before everyone wakes then am not bating throughout that day. It's really not easy living like this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by amfinishedhelp: 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nellychinma20:
I don't know if u are a Christian.
You need to pray

Jer:32:27-i'm the lord ,the God of all mankind .Is anything too hard for me to do ?

I'm not going to judge but I will remember u in my prayers .
Thank u very much ma'am, i really do appreciate. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by amfinishedhelp: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
blessedvisky:

PS this is not a joke
Tnk u very much sir, sir like how many days fasting and where is the mountain located? Is it total dry fasting??
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by amfinishedhelp: 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
This is a very serious issue. You are still young and can come out of it. But the question is do you really want to stop? Look for any mountain of fire ministry(MFM) around you and meet the pastor, just tell your story and he will lead you to God. Devil have seen a great future ahead you and want to destroy it. Prostitute are demonic and can completely destroy your life if you don't act very fast. Also let your mum know what you've been doing so that she will also fast and pray with you. It is not late my dear. Turn to God today
Tnk u very much, i can do other things u mentioned here but i can't and won't definitely let my mum knows about this, she is really not the understanding type. She doesn't really understands things at all, she will definitely sees the whole scenario as something else.
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes by amfinishedhelp: 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
Op you should never have brought this to nairaland. I hope you have a thick skin for the useless comments that will follow grin
Tank's sir, i know already that was why i opened a new account.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night / 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast? / The Foolish Mistakes Women Make in marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.