Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

How "Pastor To Athiest" Fooled Them - Supernatural/magic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How "Pastor To Athiest" Fooled Them - Supernatural/magic (688 Views)

"How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" / Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) / How Pastor Adeboye Announced Retirement Before Osinbajo, Other Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How "Pastor To Athiest" Fooled Them - Supernatural/magic by uvalued(m): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
Our opening scripture is Job 5:13

New Living Translation
He traps the wise in their own cleverness so their cunning schemes are thwarted.

English Standard Version
He catches the wise in their own craftiness, and the schemes of the wily are brought to a quick end.

New American Standard Bible
"He captures the wise by their own shrewdness, And the advice of the cunning is quickly thwarted.

Following the explosive topic which was started by the "PASTOR TURNED ATHEIST" in the person of HARDMIRROR... the athiest community on nairaland, rallied round to give him support such as ...they know themselves grin grin grin grin.

It was a nice piece of drama to entertain the athiest community and what a crowd puller that it nearly caused some earthquake on nairaland religion section. But many of us quietly read starting from the beginning, skipping peoples comments to see his reasons of his disbelief.

However, one post got me startled and brightened my read on that i felt "WHAT!", can an athiest believe such ... this made me follow bumper to bumpa inche by inche to see his other reasons of why he disbelief in God...

Gradually, Sons of God started seeing the holes through his stories such as the NAME OF THE DEAD guy that has span pages and almost 2 threads and the modification of topic... phew... it was an explosive encounter.

However, i have been posting and querying hardmirror on this his post that made me believe that athiest did not bother to read and comprehend but jumping upanddan to celebrate their infamous hero...hardmirror.

This is the post and my question that i believe the athiest community have beel fooled as the above bible quote have shown...

HardMirror:
CONTINUATION...
I LOSE MY FAITH IN THE BIBLE, Jesus and RELIGIOUS CONCEPT OF GOD.
Before I continue.
Miracles exists
Witchcraft
Speaking in tongues is real
Everything supernatural about christianity is real.
What is not real is the reason behind it.
It is just like magic.
Real magic is does not exist, but that does not mean magic is not real. Magic is real as long as you are ready to overlook the tricks behind the magic and just enjoy the show.

https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/5#45205356

supernatural - of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.

magic- the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.

reference google.

are these you stated based on supernatural/magic

HardMirror
I guess you don't want people to see the bolded, you don't want them to know that placebo, adrenaline, hypnosis, derangment, delusion, hallucinations, intelligent forecasting, cold reading are the secrets behind this . Just as tricks are the secrets of magic.

can TRICKS BE MAGIC? undecided undecided

From my understanding, athiest community believe in what science can repeatedly show in the lab grin grin grin And then they celebrated him forgetting that everything must be taken as a whole... and i find it surprising that NOT ONE athiest raised that observation that a fellow athiest can be bold to claim the following...

Miracles exists
Witchcraft
Speaking in tongues is real
Everything supernatural about christianity is real.
What is not real is the reason behind it.
It is just like magic.
Real magic is does not exist, but that does not mean magic is not real. Magic is real as long as you are ready to overlook the tricks behind the magic and just enjoy the show.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

REAL...SUPERNATURAL...MAGIC??

So i really find the above bible quote has really come to pass and i laugh in tongue... to my fill... amazing... how athiest have been made a laughing stock.

looking up the simple definition of the following, are they SUPERNATURAL/MAGIC or MEDICAL/PSYCHATRIC
placebo

a harmless pill, medicine, or procedure prescribed more for the psychological benefit to the patient than for any physiological effect.

adrenaline
a hormone secreted by the adrenal glands, especially in conditions of stress, increasing rates of blood circulation, breathing, and carbohydrate metabolism and preparing muscles for exertion.

hypnosis
the induction of a state of consciousness in which a person apparently loses the power of voluntary action and is highly responsive to suggestion or direction. Its use in therapy, typically to recover suppressed memories or to allow modification of behavior by suggestion, has been revived but is still controversial.

derangment
a disturbance of normal bodily functioning or operation <derangements in the secretion of adaptive hormones—Hans Selye>

delusion
an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of [size=18pt]mental disorder[/size].

hallucinations
an experience involving the apparent perception of something not present.

intelligent forecasting, cold reading are the secrets behind this . Just as tricks are the secrets of magic.

[size=18pt]The above does not sound anywhere close to SUPERNATURAL OR MAGIC.... except they want to claim otherwise[/size] grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How "Pastor To Athiest" Fooled Them - Supernatural/magic by uvalued(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hardmirror.... grin grin grin
Re: How "Pastor To Athiest" Fooled Them - Supernatural/magic by chrmn1: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
uvalued:
Hardmirror.... grin grin grin
my guy don run 440
Re: How "Pastor To Athiest" Fooled Them - Supernatural/magic by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
That guy just probably wants to gain attention by ruining God's name (which is impossible)... He said magic, witchcrafts and others are real but he is d same person who said Blood money is not real and does not work...

Are u trying to fool us or urself by contradicting urself... I knew ur story was not clean... Even if it were, then i am sorry for ur soul hardmirror

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How "Pastor To Athiest" Fooled Them - Supernatural/magic by ambassagod: 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
I can't laugh enough.....
Re: How "Pastor To Athiest" Fooled Them - Supernatural/magic by tosyne2much(m): 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
I was startled when I read Hardmirror's thread.. I'm in between believing and not believing sha
Re: How "Pastor To Athiest" Fooled Them - Supernatural/magic by uvalued(m): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
chrmn1:
my guy don run 440

hohoho claiming medically induced or mind manipulating activity is SUPERNATURAL and they were so "enlightened" to ignore that point
Re: How "Pastor To Athiest" Fooled Them - Supernatural/magic by uvalued(m): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
I was startled when I read Hardmirror's thread.. I'm in between believing and not believing sha
that is the sinister plot was...to build doubt not from truth but lies... angry angry i was almost swayed but patiently read his cooked up story... and discovered how deceitful his story was...
Re: How "Pastor To Athiest" Fooled Them - Supernatural/magic by chrmn1: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
so you mean you were almost hardmirrored by the guy? grin

Please next time try to be skeptical of such information so that you don't get hardmirrored. Okay?
Re: How "Pastor To Athiest" Fooled Them - Supernatural/magic by tosyne2much(m): 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
chrmn1:
so you mean you were almost hardmirrored by the guy? grin

Please next time try to be skeptical of such information so that you don't get hardmirrored. Okay?
I will start being careful cheesy
Re: How "Pastor To Athiest" Fooled Them - Supernatural/magic by tosyne2much(m): 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
uvalued:

that is the sinister plot was...to build doubt not from truth but lies... angry angry i was almost swayed but patiently read his cooked up story... and discovered how deceitful his story was...
It's very funny how people would blasphemy God that much

1 Like

Re: How "Pastor To Athiest" Fooled Them - Supernatural/magic by Seun(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
I wish to congratulate everyone who has been active on this thread for convincing us that HardMirror's story is probably not entirely true.

To put an end to this controversy, I've dropped the thread in question from the home page, since HardMirror hasn't proved that it is all true.

I hereby urge all ex-Christians who became atheists because of HardMirror's testimony to reconsider their beliefs in light of this information.

I hereby close this thread and instruct every Nairaland member who wants to continue to discuss HardMirror's story to go to the original thread.

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

You Must Be Born Again Because Death And Hell Will Be Cast Into The Lake Of Fire / (UPDATE)Pst. Adeboye's Son Clears The Air on Retirement Rumors / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/01/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.