Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Help Can I Pay Tithe With Money From Gambling? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Can I Pay Tithe With Money From Gambling? (747 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' / Should A Yahoo Boy Pay Tithe With Fraud Money ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Can I Pay Tithe With Money From Gambling? by Donmichaelz(m): 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
Good day dear nairalander.let me skip the long story and hit the G spot,i am a worker in a constuction company and you will agree with me that most nigerian graduate dont get good pay in construction companies where most key appointment are awarded to foreigners.i was fortunate to be introduced to a betting site of similar name to this site.i took a risk and played a ticket consisting of 11 teams and ended up winning about 156k it was my second trial tho.what should i do,am a christian and i always pay my tithe,should i pay d tithe or i shouldnt?
Re: Help Can I Pay Tithe With Money From Gambling? by Annunaki(m): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
As a christian you are not supposed to pay tithe in the first instance
Re: Help Can I Pay Tithe With Money From Gambling? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
Donmichaelz:
Good day dear nairalander.let me skip the long story and hit the G spot,i am a worker in a constuction company and you will agree with me that most nigerian graduate dont get good pay in construction companies where most key appointment are awarded to foreigners.i was fortunate to be introduced to a betting site of similar name to this site.i took a risk and played a ticket consisting of 11 teams and ended up winning about 156k it was my second trial tho.what should i do,am a christian and i always pay my tithe,should i pay d tithe or i shouldnt?
Op i can't answer your question directly but from my own opinion, sports betting isn't an evil indulgence so what i can tell u is that paying tithe isn't all about going to a church reverend to give a certain 10% of total gains, you can also be a helping tool to the helpless and needy. Remember that in the sight of God, givers never lack

Congrats on ur winnings tho. Oya samma my NairaBet account with top up o jare. at all at all na winsh "SOGREEN". grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

llllllll / African Deaths By Hajj Stampede (by Country ) / Scriptures Expounded: When Hate Is Okay - Luke 14:26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.