Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

You Need To Read This :'( - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Need To Read This :'( (709 Views)

Every Everyone Needs To Read This Especially If You Have Family / How Much Will You Pay Your Maid Per Month ? [open To Read More Details.] / Is It Good For A Wife To Read Her Husband Chat On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need To Read This :'( by teewhydope(m): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
Harmless man supports his 91-year-old mother with his mouth and feet

Chen Xingyin, a 48-year-old farmer from Chongqing, has been taking care of his mother for years even though he lost his arms in an accident at seven years old.
“I have good feet even though I don’t have hands,” Chen told the Chongqing Evening News. Chen also angrily objected to some people who suggested that he become a beggar at the city’s railway station, since beggars can earn thousands of yuan a year.
He explained to the newspaper that he makes enough supporting his mother and himself by raising pigs, chickens, and growing crops. “I can’t leave her alone at home since she is old now,” Chen said.
Chen’s two sisters got married when he was 14. However, his father and older brother died before he was 22. In order to support his mother, Chen has learned how to cook, farm and perform housework chores with his feet. Chen can now easily cut food and light a fire by using his toes.
Since Chen’s mother became ill last month, he has been feeding her and giving her medicines three times a day. Chen’s older sister offered to help him, but Chen told her that he’s a single man without too many burdens.
#I_thank_God_for_my_life embarassed

Re: You Need To Read This :'( by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
embarassed
Makes me wanna cry
Re: You Need To Read This :'( by pheyikemi: 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
crySad, can't any1 in dat area help them, not even d fotographer.
Re: You Need To Read This :'( by gidjah(m): 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Heart touching story.
Re: You Need To Read This :'( by DrObum(m): 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
Harmless man
Re: You Need To Read This :'( by SAMBARRY: 3:49am On Aug 24, 2015
Nl resident rapeests see your mates o grin

While your mates are busy taking care of their mothers some of you are having erekshion for your own mothers grin

quote me for nonsense and run mad cool

1 Like

Re: You Need To Read This :'( by urchbarbie(f): 6:33am On Aug 24, 2015
now dis is a million yard husby material. I sure can ...........

(1) (Reply)

Moderators Please Show Some Ethics. / 10 Marriage Tips Every Wife Needs To Know / Orgasm For Healthy Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.