Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Moderators Please Show Some Ethics. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moderators Please Show Some Ethics. (711 Views)

11 Pro/post Steps Of Marital Ethics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderators Please Show Some Ethics. by ogbonnajoe(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
i am beginning to ask myself what really nairaland stand for, because the moderators are rather becoming ''immoderate'' if there is a word like that. Apart from triggering disharmony among forum members through thier actions and inactions, they encourage ''literary theft''.

I created a topic in this section on 17th Aug but it never went to the front page' but now on 17th Sept the same topic was created in this same section and is already on the front page in less than 72 hours.

This is the tread i created www.nairaland.com/2532562/hear-what-mother-told-daughter

To Seun, with all respect your person and status, i think you should up the conduct of the moderators except if nairanland has some hidden agenda. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Moderators Please Show Some Ethics. by EfemenaXY: 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
ogbonnajoe:
i am beginning to ask myself what really nairaland stand for, because the moderators are rather becoming ''immoderate'' if there is a word like that. Apart from triggering disharmony among forum members through thier actions and inactions, they encourage ''literary theft''.

I created a topic in this section on 17th Aug but it never went to the front page' but now on 17th Sept the same topic was created in this same section and is already on the front page in less than 72 hours.

This is the tread i created www.nairaland.com/2532562/hear-what-mother-told-daughter

To Seun, with all respect your person and status, i think you should up the conduct of the moderators except if nairanland has some hidden agenda. Thank you.

So, because your article wasn't pushed to the front page means there is something going on with the moderators?

This is so, so, unbelievably petty.

3 Likes

Re: Moderators Please Show Some Ethics. by focus7: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
Truly I remember reading that thread around August, I had also wonder why it took so long for it to come to the front page if were ever meant meant to be there. Now I understand the problem is with the inefficiency of the moderators. I suggest Seun should look into it and penalise the moderator involve.
Re: Moderators Please Show Some Ethics. by Seun(m): 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
Paragraphs?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Moderators Please Show Some Ethics. by lilmax(m): 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
So you come dey vex because of Frontpage undecided
Re: Moderators Please Show Some Ethics. by Aminat508(f): 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
Seun:
Paragraphs?
don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Moderators Please Show Some Ethics. by FincoApps(m): 6:26am On Sep 20, 2015
I don't really understand. is it that there are certain topics that are guaranteed to make it to the frontpage, if so and your post falls under this category, then your anger is understandable. Otherwise you seem to want the moderators to fill the front page with even the same thread as long as it is created by different people.

Well, calm down with this your front page goal

1 Like

Re: Moderators Please Show Some Ethics. by ogbonnajoe(m): 7:43am On Sep 23, 2015
i have read what all of you have posted, they are your individual opinions and mine is my opinion as well.
I must put it to us that I aint a front page freak, I am a creative media and online forum user, I only engage in constructive actions.
In online forums, there are very important conducts that drive people's participation and once those conducts are betrayed there is a chain reaction.
look at this scenario.............you search for information, got one, a very good one at that. You followed the normal procedure to make a thread, the expectation is that it gets to front page to reach the wider audience and inspire you to do more.
the moderator ignores it, someone else comes up with the same item on a later date after yours have been trending and straigth to front page.
Will your complaints not be genuine ?
But

(1) (Reply)

10 Marriage Tips Every Wife Needs To Know / Orgasm For Healthy Living / When Your Best Man Is The One That Sponsored Your Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.