Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Guy Got 85 In His Jamb Result (read His Letter To Jamb Office) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guy Got 85 In His Jamb Result (read His Letter To Jamb Office) (909 Views)

Reverend Father Mistakin Receives Firlt Text From A Sex Worker Read His Response / I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) / A Funny One Corner Video: A Guy Got Pregnant Dancing One Corner By A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guy Got 85 In His Jamb Result (read His Letter To Jamb Office) by 360jamng(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
A Guy got 85 in his JAMB result.
He was very angry with his score, he wrote a
short letter to JAMB office.

Dear Jamb,
My name is Ibinabobi Ibrahim obi . I am coming
from
Nigeria. I writed JAMB, and I scare 85.
That is a big fat lie. I say is a big serious lie
because I doing
lesson for 1 months and I counted my book very
well 4rm carton to carton I suposing to getting
100 in Inglich and 95 in Litrachure.
But you given me odinari 10 in English and 13 in
Litrachure.
Did you mean i am not doing my CRS
very well? Did Jonah not stay in the lion hole
and Elijah sleep in the
Whale’s belly?
Do something very fast. Infacts, I suposing to
score 300 in
the JAMB examination I cooked.
Thanks you. Plis contat me ver fas.

If you are the JAMB registrar, what will you do?

lmao
lalasticlala

His details are:

Instagram: @360jamng

Twitter:- @360jamng
Re: Guy Got 85 In His Jamb Result (read His Letter To Jamb Office) by Beesluv: 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
I'll get his script remarked because he ought to scare lower than the 85

2 Likes

Re: Guy Got 85 In His Jamb Result (read His Letter To Jamb Office) by therealdeal10: 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
I'll tell him dat e shuld go bcum a clown

(1) (Reply)

List Of Top 6 Nigerian Comedians Of All Time...?! / Woud You Appoint Such Person If You Were The Boss!! / Video: So Funny When The Weed Finally Knocks Your Brain... LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.