Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) (18816 Views)

Is It True A Lady Cannot Buy Land By Herself In Igboland? / How Did My Life End Up Like This / African Woman Place Isn't In The Kitchen Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) by bongolistik(m): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Do you believe in the saying that no matter how educated a female is, that she always end up in the kitchen?

Re: Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) by ladyF(f): 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
If we dont go to the kitchen, who will?? grin family gats chop na....Chai see coret pounded yam grin
Re: Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
If we dont go to the kitchen, who will?? grin family gats chop na....Chai see coret pounded yam grin

God, who gave birth to this fool?

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) by johnydon22(m): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
That notion is archaic as it is outdated...A woman's education gets her to end up in her desired career just like a man's

In Marriage it is a mutual agreement and so it is not perpetually the obligation of one party to do the cooking and chores but can help each other out... it ensures a stronger bond, continuity and makes the job easier...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) by ladyF(f): 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
Demigods:

This is serious...Has it come to this? Haba!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) by adonbilivit: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
bongolistik:
Do you believe in the saying that no matter how educated a female is, that she always end up in the kitchen?
these days some end up in stripper poles.
Re: Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) by casyrotts(m): 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Most Women ultimately end up in the kitchen... Gender equality or not.
Re: Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nice one @ lady F.
No matter how educated,influencial,wealthy a lady is, the kitchen is where they belong.
Re: Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:

undecided undecided you annoy me bitch, whats it's ladyF again grin grin grin

Bitchhhh please!

Get a life and a job and stop being annyoing like ur useless siblings, introvert, dextrovert and extrovert.
angry

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) by therealdeal10: 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hahahaha

In a way it's kinda 2ru buh not totally 2ru

Tk a luk at sm of d females running our society lyk madam Iweala, Omotola etc dem no end up 4 kitchen

C Hilary Clinton a female go contest 4 nxt U.S president nxt yr

So it's nt totally 2ru, na wetin 9ija men jst form grin
Re: Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) by ChynoBEATS: 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Demigods:

Stop being too insulting .....thats impolite
Re: Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) by ladyF(f): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Demigods:

Bitchhhh please!

Get a life and a job and stop being annyoing like ur useless siblings, introvert, dextrovert and extrovert.
angry
Noted! No words for u, however....
Re: Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) by bongolistik(m): 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
Demigods:

Bitchhhh please!

angry
you started by calling her fool, for uncalled for reason; please not in my thread, if she annoys you, you can continue beefing her in another thread and not in the one I created.

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) by iamSi(m): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
But this is no punded yam now? Dem no dey pound yam for inside pot now . This is probably Fufu OT Amala funfun nevertheless You are no fool. Love the way you handle the situation sha. So mature but only God knows what U've done to this guy sha . Its between una .
ladyF:
Re: Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) by ladyF(f): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Maybe is poundo yam grin

I no sabi the guy from anywhere, its cuz of my FP posts.....
Re: Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
johnydon22:
That notion is archaic as it is outdated...A woman's education gets her to end up in her desired career just like a man's

In Marriage it is a mutual agreement and so it is not perpetually the obligation of one party to do the cooking and chores but can help each other out... it ensures a stronger bond, continuity and makes the job easier...
My broda, God bless you grin
Re: Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yes, she will indeed end up in the kitchen. But I expect that Will not be the only place she will end up in. She will also be free to do what else pleases her. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
grin grin

Nah backyard dat lady dey nah....not kitchen grin
Re: Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) by Omotayor123(f): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Literally.... Not really.
Cooking is seen as a woman duty educated or not! And since food and eating is important we must cook!

That doesn't mean we end up in the kitchen!
Oya tell me men don't enter kitchen undecided

Meanwhile, Oyinbo no want make person snatch her hubby grin
Re: Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) by ChynoBEATS: 5:20am On Aug 25, 2015
Omotayor123:
Literally.... Not really.
Cooking is seen as a woman duty educated or not! And since food and eating is important we must cook!

That doesn't mean we end up in the kitchen!
Oya tell me men don't enter kitchen undecided

Meanwhile, Oyinbo no want make person snatch her hubby grin

Uhm I'd be glad if you'd put me through on this cooking thing
Re: Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) by Ify3: 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
ladyF:

You are more matured than he is. I'm proud of you.
Re: Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
wud u say same if u see a man cooking? don't men cook? we forget abt papers n qualification wen u leave d office..u HV to be a responsible mother n wife with a healthy family ,so u arrange food for papa emeka

(1) (Reply)

Is Marriage Still Important In Modern Society/Culture? I Dont Think So. / The Ibo Udu Drum / People Build Better Houses In The Village: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.