Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Mohammed Indimi's Wife Samira And Her 3 Daughters (pics) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mohammed Indimi's Wife Samira And Her 3 Daughters (pics) (60259 Views)

Mohammed Indimi Delivers Speech At Harvard University; Has No Formal Education / Mohammed Indimi's Daughters Are Beautiful! / Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Indimi's Wife Samira And Her 3 Daughters (pics) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
Atlantian:
Those men are beneath me.
Omò see broadcasting..choi, keep it up

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi's Wife Samira And Her 3 Daughters (pics) by amoduganja: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
The indimi girls are of indomie generation
Re: Mohammed Indimi's Wife Samira And Her 3 Daughters (pics) by joe4christ(m): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
stephenduru:
Another photo
Pls where can I see this babe, I'm ready to settle down I swear!
Re: Mohammed Indimi's Wife Samira And Her 3 Daughters (pics) by Amaechi5(m): 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
peppyluv02:
Is 'mohamed' a Christian ?
No but rather an atheist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Indimi's Wife Samira And Her 3 Daughters (pics) by laudate: 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
kenedy175:
Abeg oo! Which of them is the wife? Cant tell.

They all look ravishing cool

Chai!! See fine babes! My daughter must be finer than this, abeg! Where is their hijab and abayah? wink

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi's Wife Samira And Her 3 Daughters (pics) by laudate: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
Atlantian:
Actually I know Danata'son ..he invited me to their house at Mayfair in London. Just to confirm ..the furnitures are branded by Channel. Truly they are beneath me. It doesn't matter what or who you think they are. What matters is actually who they truly are as compared to who I am. Which of course must remain anonymous

Show-off! You wanted us to know you entered their house. Ok, now we know!! wink cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi's Wife Samira And Her 3 Daughters (pics) by Atlantian: 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
laudate:

Show-off! You wanted us to know you entered their house. Ok, now we know!! wink cheesy cool
You are daft. My house is better and bigger than theirs. Silly.
Re: Mohammed Indimi's Wife Samira And Her 3 Daughters (pics) by Oilandgas1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
stephenduru:
Alhaji Dr. Mohammed Indimi is one of the billionaires and oil mogul in Nigeria.

He is married to a Chadian and Swiss(dual citizenship) wife Mrs Samira.Checkout Mrs Samira and her lovely daughters Adama, Meram and Mairama Indimi.

Adama Indima was recently said to be having an affair with multi-award winning Nigerian singer D'banj.

Source:  http://trezzy2..com/2015/08/checkout-billionaire-alhaji-indimis.html

Chinekem ooooo this is what I call ... otu ocha;

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi's Wife Samira And Her 3 Daughters (pics) by Beetobee(f): 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
stephenduru:
Alhaji Dr. Mohammed Indimi is one of the billionaires and oil mogul in Nigeria.

He is married to a Chadian and Swiss(dual citizenship) wife Mrs Samira.Checkout Mrs Samira and her lovely daughters Adama, Meram and Mairama Indimi.

Adama Indima was recently said to be having an affair with multi-award winning Nigerian singer D'banj.

Source:  http://trezzy2..com/2015/08/checkout-billionaire-alhaji-indimis.html

Ex wife please. They've been divorced for a very long time and she even got married to Kase Lawal, Yoruba millionaire based in the US.
Re: Mohammed Indimi's Wife Samira And Her 3 Daughters (pics) by LockDown69(m): 8:50am On Aug 25, 2015
MILF things grin
Re: Mohammed Indimi's Wife Samira And Her 3 Daughters (pics) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
peppyluv02:
You are simply envious!
Husband is not their problem if it is yours.
Indimi has daughters who are married to billionaires too. One is married to Mohamed Babangida and the other to Dantata's son.

I LOVE YOU PEPPY, YOUR COMMENT DESERVES AN A1 PLUS...GIVE THEM THE HISTROY..SHOE GET LEVEL/SIZE..TO A BROKE DUDE THEY ARE SIMPLY FORMING OR POSING FOR ADVERT SAKE..TO A BILLIONAIRE CHILD,THEY'RE JUST HAVING FUN.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi's Wife Samira And Her 3 Daughters (pics) by farem: 6:15pm On May 22, 2016
Money-miss-road billionaire!

He never deemed it fit to buy a plastic chair for one Nursery school despite the level of destruction and suffering of the residents. He packed money realised in Nigeria to obodo oyinbo. They are seeing him (in their privacy) as a distorted personality when they see his aversion to the sorry plight of his kinsmen in the North East

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat / 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 / Femi Otedola Rocks Nigerian Jersey, Davido Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.