Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World (60515 Views)

Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together / Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by NaijaCelebrity: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2019
Nigerian economist, entrepreneur, and philanthropist, chairman of Heirs Holdings, the United Bank for Africa, Transcorp and founder of The Tony Elumelu Foundation, Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu  was spotted standing in front of the world tallest building.

Mr Tony shared this photos on his Instagram page with caption saying...

Standing in front of the world’s tallest building, the @burjkhalifa , I couldn’t help reflecting on the fact that in less than three decades, this city of #Dubaiwas built from a desert, and has become a global hub for trade, investments, and tourism.
#DreamsforNigeria... On my way now to #Brussels for some exciting @tonyelumelufoundation related engagements #TOEWay#Africapitalism #VisitDubai#travelgram

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/04/09/tony-elumelu-strikes-a-pose-in-front-of-the-tallest-building-in-the-world/

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2019
grin
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
Money is good

God will please the calls of all genuine hustler in Jesus name

Check my signature for your roofing project any where in Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/1789513/how-calculate-hardwood-needed-house

13 Likes

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Propsvilla(m): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
Just wish this man is the president of my Country, I will beat my chest anywhere and say that I am a Nigerian.

Right now I am hiding my head under the table because one herder is still the president of my dear country

224 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Harrymig1(m): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
A man with a big heart

13 Likes

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by SageMK: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
The pictures above violates rule 17 of Nairaland.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by gidgiddy: 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
What a successful Igbo businessman

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by demolinka(m): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
Boss.

Just like he told me the other day that the top is like a cat in the tongue of a sky with lots of the none in a white spoon because two is the number of the tiger and mouse come now upward in the time of the cloud by the broom.
#Thinkaboutit

4 Likes

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by internationalman(m): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
Now tell me how flip flops, skinny jeans and unkempt beards will make this man not attractive to girls..

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by majamajic(m): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
hmmm, money is good
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by newproject(m): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nice
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by modaink333: 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
God bless us

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
It's good to have money and also know how to ball...
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by lanrock(m): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
Money money money pls answer me

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by tciro: 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
Lol no shake table oh grin grin grin

internationalman:
Now tell me how flip flops, skinny jeans and unkempt beards will make this man not attractive to girls..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by farano(f): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
Always keeping it simple..
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Nairalandmentor(m): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
Always fit and keeping his belly flat.

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

3 Likes

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Uncleodi(m): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
Guy man!

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by majamajic(m): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
demolinka:
Boss.

Just like he told me the other day that the top is like a cat in the tongue of a sky with lots of the none in a white spoon because two is the number of the tiger and mouse come now upward in the time of the cloud by the broom.
#Thinkaboutit

pass me that u took, I need some.

13 Likes

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by ofiko123(m): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nice one...
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by osuofia2(m): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
BABA DE FIT
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by fatymore(f): 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
We would get there oneday

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by IjebuWarrior: 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ok... angry
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by grandstar(m): 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nice. Lagos can surpass this with the right pro business and pro market policies

3 Likes

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
MONEY
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by maxiuc(m): 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
Boss

Real definition of boss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Sirpaul(m): 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
Bad energy stay far
Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by nijabazaar: 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
Propsvilla:
Just wish this man is the president of my Country, I will beat my chest anywhere and say that I am a Nigerian.

Right now I am hiding my head under the table because one herder is still the president of my dear country

So true...

I rarely declare that I am a Nigerian

6 Likes

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by IjebuWarrior: 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
fatymore:
We would get there oneday

Just imagine this gullible fool... fly there like vulture now

4 Likes

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Authoreety: 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
My career must make me excess money

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by Guyman02: 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
He is a good investor, his Bank UBA is not owing and refusing to pay anybody like GT Bank and Innoson.
Tony Elumelu Foundation has helped a lot of youths start their businesses across Africa irrespective of their tribe or religion.

This is one of the people that Buhari (if he will keep sentiments aside) should gather to form his economic team in the next dispensation to restore investors confidence.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World by PotatoSalad(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
internationalman:
Lol.
This is exactly how I dress all the time with exception of the shades.
Said hello to a girl at the mall yesterday and the block head looked at me from head to toes, let out a wicked sigh and walked away.
I just smiled. cheesy
The goal is to be rich and not look it.

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Effect Of Cashless Policy / Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? / When Naira Still Had Value! Just Imagine..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.