Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Publish That Audiobook Right Away - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Publish That Audiobook Right Away (378 Views)

FINALLY OUT! Audiobook Alert! Download Kingdom Tales For Free! / About To Self-publish My Book, Should I Do An Audiobook? / Got A Good Book?, We Would Pay For The Audiobook Publishing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Publish That Audiobook Right Away by Shalomdee(f): 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
The book industry is moving at a very fast pace. More and more people are embracing ebooks now and the demand for audiobooks is also rising.
Instead of complaining how hard you are trying to get published without success, why don't you explore audiobook publishing. Its fun, its affordable and its really rewarding. Your market lies in the many youths that are too lazy or too busy to read, the visually impaired and the old or people with reading issues.
So get your book into audio. It can be marketed through cds, mp3 or podcasts.
Also interesting is the fact that I can help you narrate your book in a very lovely and convincing voice, I have a British accent and I am a very good reader plus I will really love to help. (You can hear me read if you would want to give me a try) So if you feel you can do this, go on, send me an email or post right here. My email is shalomdeewriters@gmail.com
Let's chat. As encouragement, I'll give my services free to the first 2 people that contact me.

(1) (Reply)

It's Never Up 2u,,, Its Up On U... / Mandy's Law Episode 24 / See Why Your Book Is Not Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.