Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Infant Rape-lost My Only Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Infant Rape-lost My Only Daughter (632 Views)

I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman / I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infant Rape-lost My Only Daughter by phenomenalwoman(f): 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
Doctor: I am sorry Ma'm , we tried our best but she couldn't make it.
Ahhhhhh! Oh Godddd!! This can't be happening to me. I cried and cried and cried and it felt like no one heard.
Where did I go wrong? Maybe I should rather have accepted being called a wicked woman who doesn't want relatives close to her. How would I have believed that my own nephew would be the one to kill my only daughter?
This is so much pain I have to bear. Can someone tell me how to handle this please!!!
My elder brother's son Josh, who was 17 at the time, had just finished his high school and came to spend sometime with me. He is the only child of his father and me having three boys of his age bracket was his best option to spend the waiting days before university.
One of the days,I had to take my sons to cut their hair and of course it was just convenient to leave my 18months old daughter who was sleeping, in my nephews care so I can quickly dash to the salon and back.
I came home to find my 18year old daughter crying. And because she was just learning how to walk, I didn't detect that something had gone wrong. My nephew had this guilty look. He started keeping to himself. Whenever he sees me he is startled.
My baby became so edgy and easily irritated. As small as she was, whenever she sees Josh , she starts
Read more....
http://diaryofthephenomenalwoman.org/2/post/2015/08/infant-rape.html

Re: Infant Rape-lost My Only Daughter by shikshark: 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Dont worry the story is long enof....forget the link

1 Like

Re: Infant Rape-lost My Only Daughter by adesbreath: 12:59am On Aug 24, 2015
My I am lost for words...this is sad. Poor baby girl.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If This Happen To You? / Benefits Of Being Raised By A Strong Mother / How Do We Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.