Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

My Sister Is Missing Please - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Sister Is Missing Please (36614 Views)

300L Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Is Missing / Dr. Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahaman Is Missing / Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by doctokwus: 8:09am On Aug 24, 2015
casyrotts:
Na wa o... Dem don nak apkako for her head na... Oboi pray o
If someone calls you a fool now,they wud say one is abusive.
Comment with sense always.

5 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Rich4god(m): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2015
Why do pple find it easy in committing crime against their fellow human beings.... I just weep for this country.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by snoopdg(m): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2015
Stories like this sends shockers down my spine, then begin to wonder what could have happened or is happening to or will happen to her? lord have mercy on her and family

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by owobokiri(m): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2015
This one chance nonsense, is there nothing that can be done about our transportation sector? Like a revolutionary initiative that can have like two or three companies running buses that have met serious security and safety standards? How can somebody paint a bus yellow and use it to carry people to God knows where , and this has been happening for ages without any remedy. Even in Beijing, with a population chasing the size of Nigeria, people don't dissppear this often just trying to move from destination A to destination B. .

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by AIYELE(m): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2015
Wicked country, in 2015 African are still using each other for rituals and later will be blaming the white- man for their own failure

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Godwinfrank1: 8:14am On Aug 24, 2015
Ibadan................. Its well
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Mariecakes(f): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2015
God keep her and bring her home safe
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 24, 2015
searching4love:
SHE MIGHT BE FUCCKKING HER BRAINS OUT IN A GUYS HOUSE RIGHT NOW undecided NEVER TRUST THESE NAIJA GIRLS

That is a very crude and disgusting statement, even from you.

Please retract it. Don't make unproven allegations.

7 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by fairygeh(f): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2015
OMG, really scared for her but it's well,God will deliver her from.the snare of the fowler
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by ceejay80s(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2015
Its not one chance, they might be ritualist or kidnappers ,
One chance will only hit u on the head if u refuse to submit ur valuables to them, one chance will not even give u that chance to make call,
Like seriously, I don't like going on a visit when its getting late or going home late hours, its too risky,
I hope u find ur sister,
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Epatty(f): 8:16am On Aug 24, 2015
God in His infinit mercy will make ha to b found. I'l join in prayn

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by greall12(m): 8:16am On Aug 24, 2015
U want divert the prayer.

searching4love:
SHE MIGHT BE FUCCKKING HER BRAINS OUT IN A GUYS HOUSE RIGHT NOW undecided NEVER TRUST THESE NAIJA GIRLS
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by ojmetrix(m): 8:18am On Aug 24, 2015
God will Do it for us
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Missonas(f): 8:18am On Aug 24, 2015
This 'one chance' mofos are back again everywhere! Recently sef they paraded some in abuja.The saddening thg is that women with kids are now being used. They have started banning all unpainted vehicles atleast to curb their excesses.May God help bring her home safely! Amen
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by gbadexy(m): 8:23am On Aug 24, 2015
I propose jungle justice for ritualists caught red handedly.
I'm quite ashamed to know southwest seems to be their new haven now.
something drastic needs to be done.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 24, 2015
may the Gods of our land protect her and bring her back safely....Amen

some pentecostal fraudsters will be claiming they know where missing malaysian plane is,

..come and tell us where our Sister is.......... nonsense!
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Rotimi47: 8:26am On Aug 24, 2015
chocolateme:
Don't panic ok? Make sure to be by your mom's side..
Miraculously, she will be located, God help us in this country.
Amen.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by QueenEdna(f): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2015
May GOD keep her alive aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ unharmed.... My prayers are with you aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ your Family bro. It is well.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by olasmith10(m): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2015
thoollz:
there are some heartless pricks on this forum, imagine, someone's sister is missing and all u can ask is why she initially entered a one chance bus? Dumb question. will I see fire and put my legs in it?

Another lady like her is also saying 'make I do make up small'. For real? when we r talking about a life threatening case. It's better u don't give comments than showing how shallow your brain is when it comes to reasoning. SMH.

OP, it's good u gave details, don't worry she'll b found in one piece, the sensitive ones on this forum can help.

the make up lady's post took me off d balance...

Its a pointer of ao people can be utterly unreasonable!

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by slap1(m): 8:28am On Aug 24, 2015
Like Nigeria is not painful enough... I hope she's found alive and well. cry
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Rotimi47: 8:28am On Aug 24, 2015
gbadexy:
I propose jungle justice for ritualists caught red handedly.
I'm quite ashamed to know southwest seems to be their new haven now.
something drastic needs to be done.
Any ritualist caught should be shot instantly so as to prevent them from being released from police custody through order from above and bribery.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by mostyg(m): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2015
searching4love:

Did you read the post? Why would you trivialize such a sensitive issue?

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by ikukuhero: 8:32am On Aug 24, 2015
slimmyprince:
[color=#990000][/color]my name is adeleke prince adewunmi I stay at ibadan challenge.....and my younger sister stays with my mum....as at 7pm on saturday night she Called. That she was on her way home from school after like 30minutes more mum received her call that she was panting that She mistakenly ended in the wrong bus and that the people in it are already hitting somethg on their head to make them sleep, next we heard on the call was a scream, when we were about asking her what road she was and we been to several stations and radio channels to no avail pls. Hlp find my sister she is funmilayo abosede hassan...nd1 local govt studiesa poly ibadan her number is 08183712310 if u hv any information pls kal mi on 07038745119 or 08077662134 my pin Is #33392409 and my watsp is 07038745119.pls help a worried heart frds and fellow nigerians.pls come to my aid.

By the power in the name of Jesus, by that same power that supernaturally brought Jesus out of the grave, may your sister constitute a terror to her captors. May the blood of Jesus shed for her ransom begin to speak for her, in the powerful name of Jesus. May God send confusion in the camp of her captors and like Paul and Silas were miraculously released, may she regain her freedom and return home to her family healthily, in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen. Father, please have mercy on this daughter of yours. Not because of our faithfulness, but because of yours. Thank you Jesus. Amen.

11 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by thoollz: 8:33am On Aug 24, 2015
olasmith10:

the make up lady's post took me off d balance...

Its a pointer of ao people can be utterly unreasonable!
I don't pray evil for anyone, but when they r less concerned about a fellow being, then they r indirectly dining with the devil
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Atlantian: 8:35am On Aug 24, 2015
Insecurity has taken over.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by simongonner: 8:37am On Aug 24, 2015
slimmyprince:
[color=#990000][/color]my name is adeleke prince adewunmi I stay at ibadan challenge.....and my younger sister stays with my mum....as at 7pm on saturday night she Called. That she was on her way home from school after like 30minutes more mum received her call that she was panting that She mistakenly ended in the wrong bus and that the people in it are already hitting somethg on their head to make them sleep, next we heard on the call was a scream, when we were about asking her what road she was and we been to several stations and radio channels to no avail pls. Hlp find my sister she is funmilayo abosede hassan...nd1 local govt studiesa poly ibadan her number is 08183712310 if u hv any information pls kal mi on 07038745119 or 08077662134 my pin Is #33392409 and my watsp is 07038745119.pls help a worried heart frds and fellow nigerians.pls come to my aid.
please call her network provider maybe they could be of help to finding her location..God will bring her back safely..
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by ceejay80s(m): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2015
Missonas:
This 'one chance' mofos are back again everywhere! Recently sef they paraded some in abuja.The saddening thg is that women with kids are now being used. They have started banning all unpainted vehicles atleast to curb their excesses.May God help bring her home safely! Amen
Unpainted or painted, they use all,
Before entering a bus at night,don't always be in a hurry , look inside, if there are too many young men, then wait for another, don't enter those unpainted cabs except u are the only person inside and make sure the driver is an elderly man who can't over power u.
When ever u find out that there are too many men in ur bus ,drop and enter another

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Abbycite(m): 8:39am On Aug 24, 2015
vheMa:
angry make I do make up small embarassed

.....u are a foooool

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by Epatty(f): 8:39am On Aug 24, 2015
@searching4lv. Ur statement was bad na. Ur statement wasn't gd enough. @casyrott. B a little decent with ur speech, ds is no laughn mata.
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by donspero(m): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2015
Our prays are with her
Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by ephi123(f): 8:47am On Aug 24, 2015
vheMa:
angry make I do make up small embarassed

This is a really stupid comment from an insensitive human being. Someone is missing and this is the best your fingers can type. Jeez, what kind of human beings are these!! What kind?!

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Missing Please by chikaodili09(f): 8:47am On Aug 24, 2015
@Feranmicharies...... U ask such a stupid question. How do u think she will know its one chance n still enter? Who wan die? So dumb if u ask me!!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abimbola Fernandez Mourns Late Dad With Touching Throwback Photos / My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man / Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.