Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

I Appreciate You MR Cityhood - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Appreciate You MR Cityhood (1050 Views)

Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV / I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work / Neat Benz Wagon Grountnut Eye.with Navigation. Frm Mr Cityhood 08169446319 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Appreciate You MR Cityhood by frankatunde: 12:20am On Aug 24, 2015
My name is f.tnde! I am here to write about this auto dealer that I met on nairaland here some months back!

Infact I was so happy doing deal with him
He gave me the best car even though as my cash not upto what I have wanted initially
Upptill now I am enjoying my car what I meant was just to chainge oil and some little things and that's all!

At 1st distance was my problem when I saw the car I loved that he post here on autos but a latter sommon courage to travel down and inspect the car myself

I was happy and feel at home with him
His hospitality and calmness even when that's my 1st timebeing in the north just to get a car!!
I see him as an honest and open person

I am proud of him even though I have no plan of changing the one I bought from him because I am enjoying it for real! But imy husband is eyeing that your fine volvo s70 that you posted we will call you tmrw mrng sir
Just continue the good work.

5 Likes

Re: I Appreciate You MR Cityhood by ponching(m): 6:40am On Aug 24, 2015
Sighs heavily Mtchew embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Appreciate You MR Cityhood by Etinosajay(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2015
When r u putting d number to call?
Re: I Appreciate You MR Cityhood by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2015
Never knew cityhood was a scam as well..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Appreciate You MR Cityhood by eRex(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2015
Dear sir or ma (which ever Gender) you left your husband and travel to go buy a car from the "hood of the City"
(your first time in the North) meaning you definitely wre not in the North and so ur husband allowed you to travel to the north to go buy a car.... and now he wants to buy a car.. he calls and does not travel..

oma shee oo... i am finding it hard to swallow..

i really dont think am buying that.. City hood is now on watchlist.[i][/i] angry

3 Likes

Re: I Appreciate You MR Cityhood by seangy4konji: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2015
so dat cityood also is one of dem

i v warned u guys enough about all dis people here..

well it is ur money though.u can pour petrol on it and burn for all i care..

1 Like

Re: I Appreciate You MR Cityhood by BiggerBangs: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2015
oga ooo...her account was created November 2013 which is quite good but her only topic is this one above,where have you been all this while?
Re: I Appreciate You MR Cityhood by samally: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2015
Cityhood aka Dada

your attention is needed because you must sell me this your rover 75 or 407 oooooo
Cityhood is real and confirm .....my brother helped me to purchase toyota Camry from Zaria some years back and I never knew he bought it from cityhood...
until I send him Dada number to verify if he truly genuine in Zaria when I sent him the number I was amazed when my brother told me that he was the person that sold him the Camry that am using....
So,Cityhood is real and genuine ...

Back to you Mr Dada Aka Cityhood
should I send my brother to proceed with transaction and 600k is good business
you no say money no dey for town ooooo

Shalom
Re: I Appreciate You MR Cityhood by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2015
Let the reader of this thread beware!!!!!! Scam is written all over it!!!!
Re: I Appreciate You MR Cityhood by Ziggyblaze: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2015
good day pple, cityhood is not a scam, as a matter of fact i base in zaria and i bought several cars from him for pple. he is for real
Re: I Appreciate You MR Cityhood by samally: 11:53am On Aug 24, 2015
Hayjaycity:

Please, don't come here and tarnish people image...
I'm not a dealer and am a not kid
I don't prey on people's wealth neither people prey on mind which I *doubt
please if you've any doubting reason against Cityhood post it here and let the whole forum learn lesson from it.....
I can't vouch for anyone but Dada is real!!!

Am not a dealer am just a car lover...
peace

1 Like

Re: I Appreciate You MR Cityhood by RoyalRoy(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
AlphaMoi:
Never knew cityhood was a scam as well..

seangy4konji:
so dat cityood also is one of dem
i v warned u guys enough about all dis people here..
well it is ur money though.u can pour petrol on it and burn for all i care..

Hayjaycity:

All of you guys rushing to comment and call Cityhood a scam, have you taken out time to research on the username and his activities here?

Even if the Op doesn't sound convincing, Cityhood surely has made name for himself here.

Don't be quick to tarnish people's image pls, let's thread carefully before making unfounded accusations

1 Like

Re: I Appreciate You MR Cityhood by koboko69: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

married woman travel go north go meet another man cos she wan buy car

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Appreciate You MR Cityhood by seangy4konji: 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
His cup of tea.
RoyalRoy:

All of you guys rushing to comment and call Cityhood a scam, have you taken out time to research on the username and his activities here?

Even if the Op doesn't sound convincing, Cityhood surely has made name for himself here.

Don't be quick to tarnish people's image pls, let's thread carefully before making unfounded accusations
Re: I Appreciate You MR Cityhood by Eminentbola: 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
I think all people shouting scam at everything without verifying are scammers themselves. Also we should know that op can't travel to that far distance and for such purpose alone, or are we expecting her to write 365 pages so as to analyse everything.

2 Likes

Re: I Appreciate You MR Cityhood by jaibang(m): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
It does not make sense to you does not mean it is not real.
Very very wrong to label someone SCAM without proof.

1 Like

Re: I Appreciate You MR Cityhood by eRex(m): 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
i am still entitled to my opinion... as i though about trading with cityhood until i saw this update.

this is an online biz and every 1 is bound to be careful.. i cant blame dem for rousing suspicion..

such suspicion can never be doused by some1 jst coming online and saying the Third party is Fake or not.. We need proof to listen.

now that the "location: Zaria" is being mentioned. investigation will be made to this effect..

sounds like am "Jobless" right?... guess what: that's what i do for a living...

If happens to be genuine, then he jst got a major promoter in the south west

3 Likes

Re: I Appreciate You MR Cityhood by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
I know as e dey go.... Even though I didn't mention any name earlier... Buh I think I still say it... Dat ur subject matter is a scam!!!!.. The reader of dis thread must beware!!!!
Re: I Appreciate You MR Cityhood by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
jaibang:
It does not make sense to you does not mean it is not real.
Very very wrong to label someone SCAM without proof.

What kinda proof are u looking for o... Do u want to see a victim?
All dis one na format!!!!

(1) (Reply)

A Clean White Lexus GS300 Car For Sale At A Take Away Price / Suzuki Vitara For Sale / Very Clean Toyota Camry,tokunbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.