Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV (25597 Views)

***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Delivering the 2012 HONDA CR-V EX***** / Challenges I Faced After Buying A Car From Cityhood Dada Motors / Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by memeluv(m): 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
tl;dr

Today is a very sad day for me as all efforts to recover even a kobo from the dead SUV Mr. CityHood of Dada Motors Nig. Enterprise sold to me fell through.

I'm sharing this, not because I am going to get a headway or anything short of his rhetoric, but to advice someone else to always inspect any car he's to buy irrespective of the seller's pedigree.

The summary

I lost way-over a million plus to CityHood Scam-deal for trusting the reviews I saw on this platform and for his professional sweet-talking and hoodwinking mastery.

The Lessons

I thought I was already an expert with detecting online scam-deals, but got trapped because of the reviews.
I searched for such things as:

- is Cityhood a scammer?
- ever scammed by Cityhood?
- is Dada motors Nigeria Enterprise a scam outlet?
- ever scammed by 08169446319, 07030066180 scammed me, 08038211465 didn't deliver a product I bought

And many other search terms without seeing a red flag.
This gave me a strong conviction that someone selling for this long without defrauding his clients can't be bad to deal with after-all, little did I know he creates some of the praise-pages himself.

So in all, I learn that:

- Cityhood (Dada Olawale Joseph) and Dada Motors is a middle-man that helps sell dead vehicles and not a legit auto-sales outlet
- Vehicles sold by him are just random pictures snapped from various parks and willing-to-sale car owners.
- CityHood is good at taking great pictures from best angles and never at doing pre-sale maintenance on the goods.
- I was wrong to assume I was dealing with an auto-shop ('the many good-looking cars in picture & sign post did') and not our regular car-picture hustlers.

The Deal & Experiences

Few days to my birthday I contacted Mr. CityHood about a Toyota highlander he 'published for sales' to know if it's in 100% working condition as I wouldn't wanna rely on photos alone.

He affirmed it was in 100% shape and so we concluded on price.

On seeing the mileage sitting at above 200k, I asked if he has a car of exact spec but lower mileage, even if it means paying more. Being a master in photography, he sent another pics that looked better.

We concluded on phone, But I insisted that he explain to me if there's anything 'at-all' to be fixed.

We concluded in the price. I paid him the complete amount plus extra 160K~ for delivery, painting, features and sundry expenses. He started a self-praise thread on the deal and forgot to fix even the deadliest of issues on the cartoon he delivered as a SUV to me.

The Deal-Breaker

While waiting in anticipation for the almighty SUV, I got a call from the mechanic (that's to deliver the car) that he's arrived my locale.

On sighting the fragile, leaking-roof and Nigerian-mechanics-modified SUV, I got furious and contacted Mr. CityHood that claimed to be very busy and never attended to any of my concerns.

I pleaded with the mechanic to go back with the product, that I was going to discuss with Mr. cityhood later on. He declined, citing that it is Mr. Cityhood I am dealing with and not him.

The mirrors were gone, AC bad, Roof leaking, belt screaming, shock chattering, tapping-glass-rear switches 'non-existent' and worst of all is that some of the documents got soaked (almost destroyed) as a result of the leaking roof and sides.

I pleaded with the mechanic to move it from the park where we met to a place where they can at least fix the mirrors which he agreed on, but told me he isn't got any more time- citing the long distance he's to travel.

So the SUV was literally delivered by a mechanic from the north to a mechanic workshop down here.

When CityHood Finally Picked my call, after his mechanic is left, I pleaded with him to tell the young man to come back and pick the vehicle, but he claimed the man's line were dead and that the only option to get back my money is for him to re-list the vehicle for sale.

I accepted his offer in ecstasy but pleaded with him to make it faster, even if it's only the invoice amount. I explained to him how much useless the so-called decorations were as the vehicle can't even start without pushing the throttle multiple times (he taught me this).

The Distractions

Instead of working out my money fast as he promised, he started sending pictures of other cars to me. This was a bit strange as he wasn't looking for immediate resolve expected of a supposed honest dealer.

Hours passed without a head-way and I have but few days to travel for my birthday, I called CityHood again, but instead of sounding cool, he's like using some demeaning words on me; Asking if this was my first car? And If I'm expecting it to come as flawless after the long distance travel.

Here again, I choose the part of patience, Since I thought I was dealing with a straight-forward dude (CEO of the auto-sales outlet). I figured it's wise to do some maintenance and see if I could travel with it while waiting for him to either send a driver (to pick it) or my money (from another buyer, as he proposed).

I took the vehicle to a competent mechanic and then met the biggest shock. There's serious oil leakage from the gear-box (manageable) and power steering hose (very serious).

I asked he change the hose (the long curvy metal hose) for the power steering and call me an electrician to fix the switches (rear engine whiner was already dead), AC and other electrical issues. Changed the battery to a working one (he delivered with bad 45aH instead of 75) and etc.

To cut the long story short, I keep going from one of his distractions to another until he gave me the assurance that someone is going to pay the money to my account in November so they'll come pick the mole.

The Excuses

When the delay-tactics was getting too obvious, I contacted Oga Gazzus to see if there's a competent hand here in south/east that can put life into the carton.

He linked me to a great guy that scanned the car into-to (can attach the diagnosis on-request) and found the car is been severely modified by them. A non-highlander engine (he guessed lexus) was constructed into it which will need a brain-box change.

He also opined that a gearbox change might be required as well. He did his best for me, after which I decided it was best to keep waiting for Cityhood, not knowing that I've been scammed already.

More
I updated Mr. Cityhood on the expenses I have made trying to see if the dump will work. Viz; Brain-box change, fly-wheel, power steering pump and etc. change to see if he can help make a cut-price-deal and get me any money back. This was my last resort as I need get something out of it and forge ahead.

November is already gone and no alert yet. I started pestering Mr. Cityhood to proffer any solution, just any! He told me there's already a buyer in his stand, but the vehicles needs come there before he'll pay.

I pleaded with him to settle the driver come pick it (his opinion was I send money first), so he can deduct the money from the sales. He assured me I was gonna get my money once the car comes that he isn't got a penny on him to help out with.

So again, I sent him 40K which he actually divided to the driver that prompted the man ask me for extra 10k when he came to pick the vehicle.

To cut the long story short again, I never got a kobo alert. I sent a friend whom cityhood actually embarrassed and told him I was enjoying the SUV for two months and only woke up one morning to say I'm returning a product I already used for months.

So the tide was turned against me. He assumed I was comfortable with the car and only woke up to beg him to help me sale the car again. He over-powered the man as there was no physical agreement written and signed before sending the car back to him.

I tried exploring every possible option, including selling it at what-ever-rate but non worked. That's how I got scammed. He practically ruined my birthday and Christmas all in a year.

The Red Flags

There were many red flags along the line, but I had to play along. Just to see if I can recover anything from it.

1. He tried to persuade me into looking into other vehicles and rejected every exchange deal I suggested.
2. He claimed to be broke, while using his psychological advantage to work on my brain until I can forget everything for him or so. I didn't get the 10k from him till date.

3. The car was seized at the first inter-state travel attempt. While going for my birthday, the vehicle was seized and cityhood practically push the blame on his non-existent servant. The papers weren't bearing the engine number and so was thought by them a stolen one. He asked them to take some money from me and release the vehicle. This was obviously a flag as no honest dealer cuts corner when his client is paying the right amount for papers.
4. He practically told me that he couldn't find a driver that would deliver for less (when sending back the vehicle) but paid the driver less, assuring him that I was going to fill the tank for him.
5. Someone that's willing to help in an issue like this will not be re-listing the vehicle for ridiculous amount (above 500k profit) when his clients needs his money urgently to forge ahead.
6. The 'straw that broke the camel back' is CITYHOOD trying to use parts from the vehicle he promised to service properly and get me back my money for his personal use.
7. What Mr. Cityhood delivered was a 2004 Toyota highlander and never a 2005 ad advertised.
8. No dealer sales no car for no profit.

My friend that went to see to the car found out that, over there, there are no real vehicles except for few accident-ed ones and tricycles. And that the bonnet hook-stand, battery were tampered with, Mr. Cityhood practically had no answer to these. Its surprising what he'll be doing with insignificant things as these when there's lots of vehicles to attend to.

My Decision

Move on. Lesson learnt! Don't trust every review you see on a public platform. My mistake was believing Dada Motors (Cityhood) and not making a provision for inspection, even when I have friends up there.

N/B Audio, screenshot and sundry available on request. I'm very sorry for the long article, just that I wouldn't want another nairalander scammed by the sweet-talking cityhood. Thanks again.

74 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by saxwizard(m): 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
Viewing this topic: memeluv , holyb121 , cityhood , janahalew ( m),
overdrive ( m), Joseankles, heffem ( m) and 4 guest(s)

bolded

5 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by stanvesco(m): 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
oga dada
please respond o
as in I passed kwangila today and decided to drop by to see ur cars..... dis just spoilt everything shaaaa

12 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by phinter: 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
Very sad indeed. I think the truth is...never pay money for any car you haven't seen with your eyes. Unless you have someone you trust that can inspect the car live with mechanics et al. I think you have to keep posting this sad experience over and over so that people will see it and stay away from these scammers. God help us.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by KELVIN086: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
Every section I enter na so so scam I dey see , scam here scam there scam everywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by Osinachiadinma: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nairalanders. this is a very serious issue and must be treated as such. If someone can be treated and scammed like this in this 'family' then there is danger.
Please mods. this case must be properly investigated and Dada Motors(cityhood) should be called to order and this guys money returned to him.
Failure to do this might result in further loss of trust on this forum. Action on this needed fast. lipsrsealed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by samuel051: 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
truth is almost all car sellers here are either scammers or liars,they will be the first to jump on scam tread and forming spider man,why is d heart of d average black man so wicked,someone will trust u with their hard earn money and u deliver crap to them thinking u are now d boss since money has entered ur account. i have been hoping to get my first car here on nairaland,probably from this guy but i cannot come and loose my hard earned kobo to anybody.if u like create 20 moniker since 1989 to hype your reputation.

19 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by SUPERPACK: 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
@cityhood come and answer ur query b4 i design u back with this cane.

16 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by FLAKARIBE(m): 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
No matter the explanation @Cityhood, your name has just been soiled. Imagine the damage done, you can not just Phantom. Bad, Bad, Business....
I prefer a good name anyday anytime.
Hope the customer is settled and compensated

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by tempex88(m): 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
For the car to drive from kaduna to Lagos, it's not as bad as u described.

The car was sold to u for 1.4m. Highlander with three rolls. Shouldn't that raise ur eyebrow.?

I will advice u fix the issues and move on

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by project8(m): 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
i wil follow this
Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by advanceDNA: 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
That's the thing about selling used cars....these so called car dealers don't check to ensure the car is in great shape....they just post pictures and get ready for sales...why would u do a transaction that u know might come back to bite u in the asss.....this is the first time city hood is being called out....he shuld come and answer sharpally or the thunder!!!.....let me wait first before I contact my sisters from benin...for this buhari period..1.1M..

but really..most of the time when a car is too cheap it's usually ends up being a lemon..toyota highlander for 1.1 is already suspicious to me. Its like camry muscle going for a million... something's has to be wrong somewhere with the ride....Dada u no go come outside abi??...you think say I dey joke with my benin sisters..remember say ur full name dey on this thread ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by project8(m): 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
tempex88:

The car was sold to u for 1.4m. Highlander with three rolls. Shouldn't that raise ur eyebrow.?

u think its that easy to fix a car u bought whic d dealer claimed its buy n drive ? how much do u tink u can gt a gear box ? atlist 100k plus fr highlander. then u spend aproxiamtely anoda 50k or so to fix d steering.then d shocks. haba...its too much.put ursef in hr shoes n advice her accordingly

15 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by pheonixdld2(m): 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
Wow....I am disappointed!

1 Like

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by PerfectFortune: 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
What a pity! I have always trusted @Cityhood based on the reviews on Nairaland. This story is obviously in contrary. @Cityhood should have thought about the good name he's built for himself over time.....nothing but greed.

3 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by sholatech(m): 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
I'm sure following this. Established NL monikers that want to use such status to cheat or take undue advantage of trusting Nairalanders need to be exposed & definitely dealt with

4 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by idu1(m): 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
Where is the cityhood sef?

I don't like that guy right from time.

All car dealers are scam ...

Seun should close auto section make everybody rest....

9 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by cheleku(m): 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
Well, wouldn't be wise to jump into conclusion until we hear Cityhood's side of the story. But the lessons are clear; always inspect cars yourself before buying them. If possible go with your trusted mechanic. That way, these stories are avoided.

3 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
tempex88:

For you to write this, you're either a thief or you're an accomplice of cityhood....

Rubbish people everywhere ...

What happened to keeping your integrity as a trusted seller ?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by NemzySeries(m): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
na wa Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.......if not laziness & unnecessary pride itz not like U're buying d car frm kotonu or sumwhere outside d country so why not take a weekend & travel to wherever u feel u can get gud cars of ur choice, strike a deal & purchase it rada u sat in d comfort of ur hauz making deals 4 an over stressed & abused highlander datz not even up to 1.5m? I wonder wat u wud do if u were buying a car of 5m........wise up abeg, u made d 1st mistake & not d car dealer, u criously gave him d chance to scam u.....aw much wud it cost u if u had given ur time to it? nw U've lost both money & car....congratulations by d way

14 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by cousins: 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
Just when I was beginning to see the @cityhood as someone you cab trust in this section.

*in the voice of donald trump* SAD
Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by Hollet: 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hmm, this is interesting. I just spoke with Dada two days back and based on our discussion planned to be in Abuja to conclude our transaction. This update throws a new scenario up. One where I am potentially scammed.
Dada just lost one, already!!!

30 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by Frydae: 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
CHEI.....NO OTHER NAME FOR WICKEDNESS.... THIS IS THE TYPE OF SIN THAT GUARANTEES PUNISHMENT THAT EXTENDS UNTO GENERATIONS UNBORN...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by cityhood: 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
Yes here I am..
I have read all through what he as said...

As they say good name is better than..............

You what we don't know is that. He only copied the one that he knows he will use against cityhood but he never typed that. He did not top up the gear oil... or others..

I am not here to defend myself nor deny anything.....
And again I never collect money from this buyer and ran away without delivring his or her car to there destination

A car is just like a machine that can disappoint anytime.. since it not a spirit..........
Even tokunbo cars do get spoils. Even before handing over the car to the buyer that it's even the dealer that will use his money to fix the issue on it.

Since he as started it no problem......

Yes anybody has the full right to say anything as no one is perfect if cityhood is not sure he will not tell him to open a page for our transaction on nairaland.

Number one I never even chat with this person today so I don't knw were he got our chat of today from

Now he made mention about police stoppin him
Yes that was true the police called me and they said I should explain what happen why the engine number not there and I told them I am not the one who typed that but it must be a mistake from them internal revenue. Then the police now said that H is a yahoo boy! That do I know about that I said no we only met on net and am the one tha sold the car to him.

The area he said I said he should give the police money was when they said they will detain him and the car because he was so rude. An I called this buyer to beged them because they are doing there job and settle the matter in a mature way with them.

I know it painful that what he bought is a little bit sad because of the mechanical issues on it. .
But all I want people who know much about to understand is that car don't have 100percent gurranty it's a machine and it can messup anytim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by cityhood: 11:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
Don't mind my typing am not too good on that!

I have never collect money and never deliver. The product being paid for! It has never

No matter what buyer must do one or two things on a new car to his or her taste....

And how can a car drive all the from Kaduna very smooth and H is saying the gear is bad and is a scrap car....

And to those have concluded sooooo easily not waiting for me to screen grabed when this buyer said he touched one or two things that dabaru the whole system of the car. That I should call my mechanic to put his mechanic through. But all what they know is cityhood is a scammed without hearing from other side............

There is no need for anybody to waste time...

Sincere apology to him. The buyer

And sincere apology to those who as trust and hoping to deal with cityhood....

And sincere apology to those who have concluded.
As am out TOTALLy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by bettercreature(m): 12:01am On Dec 26, 2016
cityhood:
Yes here I am..

You what we don't know is that. He only copied the one that he knows he will use against cityhood but he never typed that. He did not top up the gear oil... or others..

And again I never collect money from this buyer and ran away without delivring his or her car to there destination

A car is just like a machine that can disappoint anytime.. since it not a spirit..........
Even tokunbo cars do get spoils. Even before handing over the car to the buyer that it's even the dealer that will use his money to fix the issue on it.

Yes anybody has the full right to say anything as no one is perfect if cityhood is not sure he will not tell him to open a page for our transaction on nairaland.

Number one I never even chat with this person today so I don't knw were he got our chat of today from

Yes that was true the police called me and they said I should explain what happen why the engine number not there and I told them I am not the one who typed that but it must be a mistake from them internal revenue. Then the police now said that H is a yahoo boy! That do I know about that I said no we only met on net and am the one tha sold the car to him.

The area he said I said he should give the police money was when they said they will detain him and the car because he was so rude. An I called this buyer to beged them because they are doing there job and settle the matter in a mature way with them... if I post the pics of this young guy all you here will be so surprised...

I know it painful that what he bought is a little bit sad because of the mechanical issues on it. .
But all I want people who know much about to understand is that car don't have 100percent gurranty it's a machine and it can messup anytim
What are you trying to say by ''if i post the pic of this young boy you will all be surprised''Are you saying he is too small to own a car?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by cousins: 12:05am On Dec 26, 2016
Hmmmmm...what a response.

@cityhood, truly and sincerely, you underestimated the brand and goodwill you have on this section and its quite unfortunate. Am certain that there are several people who have never seen you or spoken with but for some unexplainable reason they hold you in high regards when it comes to buying cars.

For you to give the very weak response above is heart breaking.

#sad

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by stremy21(m): 12:08am On Dec 26, 2016
How about his money? Isn't there any succour for the young man?
cityhood:
Yes here I am..

The area he said I said he should give the police money was when they said they will detain him and the car because he was so rude. An I called this buyer to beged them because they are doing there job and settle the matter in a mature way with them... if I post the pics of this young guy all you here will be so surprised...

4 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by princetom1(m): 12:08am On Dec 26, 2016
I will read and post 2moro, i need to sleep well, so that lake rice will see somewhere settled in my tummy

2 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by cityhood: 12:09am On Dec 26, 2016
bettercreature:
What are you trying to say by ''if i post the pic of this young boy you will all be surprised''Are you saying he is too small to own a car?

That's the statement the police said to me.

And he even text me what I will tell the police that I should say the car belongs to his father!

That what now prompt the police that they want to see his father before they will released him and the car.. that the engine number of a thing is not an issue to them but the driver his there issue.

He bought a car months ago over 3month ago.
He said I should paint it I did.
Reverse camera I did.
Grill I did
Even tracker too all the work was being done in a rush.. the plan was to oven bake it!
All this I snaped and send to him as for him to know how the job is going on the car. Because his planned was to celebrate his birthday with it and by December he will sale and buy rx350 that he will now put the SUV on sale to upgrade which

Anybody should feel free to asked question not just to read.. so that the point will be cleared and I will answer everybody and please do asked the buyer too.... like I said I am so sorry for the mess but it not my doing to just want to sell a dead Suv while I know that I have a reputation to protect here on nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by surrogatesng: 12:13am On Dec 26, 2016
@ op its obvious you were buying a Nigerian used car.Were you expecting it to look brand new?The things you mentioned can easily be fixed.Soryy for your loss

4 Likes

Re: Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV by symbianDON(m): 12:16am On Dec 26, 2016
can the op or cityhood post the pictures of the car let's see at least?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

»»» Sold!!! Toks Mazda3 08 @ N1.9M Non Negotiable ««« / Substandard Toyota Engine Oil: SON Raises Red Alert / LATEST AUTO SECURITY @ 38k. Now: 29,990 promo starting from 20th sept for 1mth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.