Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 29th August 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 29th August 2015 (43320 Views)

Champions League Group Stage Draw On 27th August 2015 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 29th August 2015 by CaptPlanet(m): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Chubhie:
Hope your loyalty to the team is still unflinching considering the results the lads have turned in? Something tells me we would go far in champions league this season or win it.

My loyalty cannot be questioned at all. We're having a bad run of form and I'm glad it's happening now than later in the season.

The last time we had a terrible outing like this we ended up winning the UCL but it's not always the case. I'm hopeful we'll bring in one trophy this season
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 29th August 2015 by Chubhie: 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
CaptPlanet:

My loyalty cannot be questioned at all. We're having a bad run of form and I'm glad it's happening now than later in the season.

The last time we had a terrible outing like this we ended up winning the UCL but it's not always the case. I'm hopeful we'll bring in one trophy this season
Ivanovic still making the team,our lack of creating clear cut chances and if you be Jose what would you do differently in the next game?
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 29th August 2015 by CaptPlanet(m): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
Chubhie:
Ivanovic still making the team,our lack of creating clear cut chances and if you be Jose what would you do differently in the next game?

Simple. Strike more from distance! Do u remember when we had Lamps, Ballack, Essien, Malouda in our midfield? Even Drogba didn't hesitate to strike when the opportunity presents itself, even with his back on goal.

We were supposed to get back on level terms but Costa hesitated when he was through on goal...looking to make it pretty. We don't do that, that's not us...we're becoming like arsenal only worse.

Why isn't Remy getting more games? Remy is a proven EPL (15 goals a season) striker, why kee him on the bench and play Falcao! Why?!

Rest Ivanovic, give Rahman a chance, play Fab in his preferred position (beside Matic). Hazard needs someone who thinks like him, he's more ruthless with Oscar, I think Kenedy can deputise in that 10 till Oscar returns
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 29th August 2015 by Chubhie: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Simple. Strike more from distance! Do u remember when we had Lamps, Ballack, Essien, Malouda in our midfield? Even Drogba didn't hesitate to strike when the opportunity presents itself, even with his back on goal.

We were supposed to get back on level terms but Costa hesitated when he was through on goal...looking to make it pretty. We don't do that, that's not us...we're becoming like arsenal only worse.

Why isn't Remy getting more games? Remy is a proven EPL (15 goals a season) striker, why kee him on the bench and play Falcao! Why?!

Rest Ivanovic, give Rahman a chance, play Fab in his preferred position (beside Matic). Hazard needs someone who thinks like him, he's more ruthless with Oscar, I think Kenedy can deputise in that 10 till Oscar returns

I must say that matic goal brought memories of our once high scoring midfielders! You got it right but I think Jose is playing a little smart and safe so as not to stir up any more controversy after that team doctor ish.

Credit must also go to everton players for running more,closing down space and playing to win. Mikel had a fantastic game I must say.
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 29th August 2015 by CaptPlanet(m): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
Chubhie:
I must say that matic goal brought memories of our once high scoring midfielders! You got it right but I think Jose is playing a little smart and safe so as not to stir up any more controversy after that team doctor ish.

Credit must also go to everton players for running more,closing down space and playing to win. Mikel had a fantastic game I must say.

Who needs smart and safe now? Defending the title is almost a forgone quest and we're currently sitting above the drop zone and it's totally not acceptable.

Where's our brute force? The arrogance we play with? Jose's caught up with off field drama, Costa is a shadow of his ruthless self. Fab, my sweet Fab can't even dictate games anymore. It's so sad.

Something is wrong and I don't blame just the players. I blame Mou more.
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 29th August 2015 by Chubhie: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Who needs smart and safe now? Defending the title is almost a forgone quest and we're currently sitting above the drop zone and it's totally not acceptable.

Where's our brute force? The arrogance we play with? Jose's caught up with off field drama, Costa is a shadow of his ruthless self. Fab, my sweet Fab can't even dictate games anymore. It's so sad.

Something is wrong and I don't blame just the players. I blame Mou more.
Watching Jose on the bench he seems to have lost some spark that naturally gingers his team to give their all. Most of these players he has now are hot cakes in any team they are sold to.

I miss the orginal Jose. He looks a shadow of himself. You heard Abramovic went to watch their preparatory training session prior to the everton game. Lot seems to be going behind closed doors we are yet to know.
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 29th August 2015 by CaptPlanet(m): 8:19am On Sep 14, 2015
Chubhie:
Watching Jose on the bench he seems to have lost some spark that naturally gingers his team to give their all. Most of these players he has now are hot cakes in any team they are sold to.

I miss the orginal Jose. He looks a shadow of himself. You heard Abramovic went to watch their preparatory training session prior to the everton game. Lot seems to be going behind closed doors we are yet to know.

I'm telling you bro, Jose sometimes looses the plot. He gets so caught up with unnecessary drama and it affects not just him but the team. He didn't have much of this distraction last season, the result was a double.

I heard about Romans visit, I hope it's not more beef
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 29th August 2015 by Chubhie: 8:37am On Sep 15, 2015
CaptPlanet:

I'm telling you bro, Jose sometimes looses the plot. He gets so caught up with unnecessary drama and it affects not just him but the team. He didn't have much of this distraction last season, the result was a double.

I heard about Romans visit, I hope it's not more beef
Top of the morning Bro. We pray the lads come through with a positive result tonight. Heard oscar is likely to play 10 tonight while Jose will give falcao and remmy a chance to prove a point.
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 29th August 2015 by CaptPlanet(m): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2015
Chubhie:
Top of the morning Bro. We pray the lads come through with a positive result tonight. Heard oscar is likely to play 10 tonight while Jose will give falcao and remmy a chance to prove a point.

They have to o, me I can't shout.
I'll be glad to have Oscar back and more games for Remy. Falcao has had enough chances and more will still come. Remy should get more games abeg.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 29th August 2015 by CaptPlanet(m): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Chubhie:

Baba, how far na?

U don see line up?

Terry, Ivanovic, Matic and Costa all dropped.

Remy
Hazard Oscar Willian

Loftus-Cheek Fabregas

Baba Cahil Zouma Azilicueta

Begovic
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 29th August 2015 by Chubhie: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Baba, how far na?

U don see line up?

Terry, Ivanovic, Matic and Costa all dropped.

Remy
Hazard Oscar Willian

Loftus-Cheek Fabregas

Baba Cahil Zouma Azilicueta

Begovic
I see am o. This na one match I've planed to tactically digest tonight!!! It just so happened I have to impromptu travel and be some place tomorrow morning. I'm currently on the road and its gonna be an all night affair so, I'm trusting your analytical judgements on this one. Will try as much as possible to be online till the game is over.
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 29th August 2015 by CaptPlanet(m): 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
Chubhie:
I see am o. This na one match I've planed to tactically digest tonight!!! It just so happened I have to impromptu travel and be some place tomorrow morning. I'm currently on the road and its gonna be an all night affair so, I'm trusting your analytical judgements on this one. Will try as much as possible to be online till the game is over.

Aiit man! I wish you a safe trip! We'll win.

We got a penalty already

Hazard blazes over....damm!
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 29th August 2015 by Chubhie: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Aiit man! I wish you a safe trip! We'll win.

We got a penalty already

Hazard blazes over....damm!
Thanks Bro. What!!! Hazard has never been a convincing penalty taker!! We should get more chances to win this one. Even if it all goes south tonight the loyalty is eternal. But then we desperately need this game to smuggle ourselves into winning ways.

How do you read the psyche of the game? How's the body language of the lads? Are they ballin with intent to kill?
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 29th August 2015 by CaptPlanet(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
Chubhie:

Thanks Bro. What!!! Hazard has never been a convincing penalty taker!! We should get more chances to win this one. Even if it all goes south tonight the loyalty is eternal. But then we desperately need this game to smuggle ourselves into winning ways.

How do you read the psyche of the game? How's the body language of the lads? Are they ballin with intent to kill?

Well, i'd say Maccabi aren't making nuisance of themselves so far so we've been alright. I'm still not convinced with our defence...Rahman has been alright, Loftus Cheek too: he's been booked by the way. Willian is off due to a knock but he scored our first goal.

We're not playing so well...I won't lie but I'm hopeful. we should win this
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 29th August 2015 by Chubhie: 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Well, i'd say Maccabi aren't making nuisance of themselves so far so we've been alright. I'm still not convinced with our defence...Rahman has been alright, Loftus Cheek too: he's been booked by the way. Willian is off due to a knock but he scored our first goal.

We're not playing so well...I won't lie but I'm hopeful. we should win this
Who was willy replaced with? Matic?
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 29th August 2015 by CaptPlanet(m): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
Chubhie:
Who was willy replaced with? Matic?

No Costa. Remy moved to the wings

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United / Premier League 2019-2020 Fixtures Leaked Online 24 Hours Before Official Release / Manchester United Vs Middlesbrough FA Cup: 7 - 8 pens On 4th Feb 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.