Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,064 members, 7,956,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

How To Record Android Smartphone Screen With Gravitybox And Xposed Installer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Record Android Smartphone Screen With Gravitybox And Xposed Installer (520 Views)

Disgrace Anyone Looking At Your Phone Screen With This / Pls, Who Is Currently Making Use Of Xposed Installer On His/her Lollipop 5.1??? / Xposed Installer For Tecno C8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Record Android Smartphone Screen With Gravitybox And Xposed Installer by David4473: 1:32am On Aug 24, 2015
I know it's quite an endless search when looking for a screen recording app for your smartphone that gives the most perfect satisfaction.
I'm here to tell you that your endless search is over. with the
help of 'xposed installer' and 'gravityboxKK' you can record your phone's screen without any hassel or glitches whatsoever,just follow the procedures below and you're good to go...

http://technstuffonthego..com/2015/08/how-to-record-your-android-phones.html

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me! / Suggestion On Phone To Buy???? / How To Make Ur Posts Hit Front Page Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.