Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (24/08/15)- INSANITY TERMINATED INSTANTLY - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (24/08/15)- INSANITY TERMINATED INSTANTLY (611 Views)

Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) / Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/08/15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (24/08/15)- INSANITY TERMINATED INSTANTLY by dallyemmy: 8:18am On Aug 24, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Monday August 24th 2015)- INSANITY TERMINATED INSTANTLY
1.Father, I worship you, I adore you and I bow before your throne of grace and mercy.
2.Thank you Father for causing me to sleep yesterday and for waking me up this morning.
3.Thank you Father for the grace to be counted among the living this morning.
4.Father, forgive all my sins and blot out all my transgressions.
5.Father, send help to me today and reverse the irreversible in my life.
6.Father, I am tired of the bottom, please, take me to the top today, in Jesus' name.
7.Father, grant unto me accelerated progress and promotion, in all areas of my life.
8.Father, let every expectation of the enemies concerning my life, come to null and void, in Jesus' name.
9.Father, let all those who have been mocking and looking down on me, including all the sons of the prophets, come and bow down before me.
10.Father, let every garment of shame, reproach and impossibility, be removed from my life today and be burnt to ashes.
11.Father, release upon my life, the anointing to heal the sick and to resolve difficult challenges and problems.
12.Father, send Your power of deliverance to set free all those with issues of insanity around us.
13.Father, let every wicked arrow targeted against me and my family, including arrows of insanity, go back to the sender, in Jesus' name.
14.Father, let every owner of evil load in my life, use their head to carry their evil load, in Jesus' name.
15.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
16. In Jesus name I pray.(Jn 15:16)
17.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Pasuma Invited For Three Days Crusade In Redeemed Church As One Of The Minister. / Open Heavens Daily Devosional 30/08/2015 / Gifts Of The Holyspirit; Is Any Of The Gifts Superior To Another?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.