Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

How To Recover Lost Photos, Videos On HTC Devices - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Recover Lost Photos, Videos On HTC Devices (692 Views)

Does Simple Server Work On Htc? / How To Recover Deleted Photos, Videos On HTC Devices / How To Recover Deleted Data From HTC Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Lost Photos, Videos On HTC Devices by colorfully: 9:06am On Aug 24, 2015
People love to taking photos or listening to music by using their phones when their on the way to work or trip. As a shutterbug, there may be tons of photos in your phone to record precious memory. But if you accidentally delete them, or format your SD card and you don't have backup on your computer. How can you recover your lost media files on HTC? Android Photo Recovery will be your powerful assistant.

Android Photo Recovery is for Android users to recover their deleted photos, images, songs, movies and other kinds of multimedia files. It supports most Android phones, such as Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG Android Phone, Sony Ericsson.

How to Recover Lost Media Files on HTC

Step 1. Install and Launch Android Photo Recovery
Step 2. Connect your HTC One to Computer
Step 3. Scan Photos and Video on HTC Device
Step 4. Preview and Restore Media Files from HTC

Tutorial: How to Recover Lost Photos, Videos on HTC Devices

Related Articles

How to Recover Deleted Data from HTC Devices
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung
How to Recover Photos from Motorola Droid
How to Recover Photo, Video and Music on Android

Re: How To Recover Lost Photos, Videos On HTC Devices by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
mimzy:
Sandoski

Hi dear. Good afternoon. The time has come to throw in your full support for mimzy. I really cannot do this without you. My interview comes up on Friday 17th June. While voting commences on the 20th June,2016

Kindly put in a good word for me, spread the gospel to your friends with love from Mimzy , I'll really appreciate this, I cannot do this alone, please be my backbone as this weight is too much for me to carry all alone.

I really appreciate your support so far. #TrendMimzy

Lezzlie
Smellymouth
Synzu
Hurricanemimzy
Creamish
Lsofdk
Iamlegend1
Don't worry dear, m behind you.....gringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

An Intelligent Nairaland Who Made A Powerbank (pic) / Nepaless Iron, A Handy Saviour From Creases? / How To Transfer Photos Videos From Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4/5 To Note 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.