Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Check Out New Keke Napep With Full A.C Coming To Nigeria Soonest - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Check Out New Keke Napep With Full A.C Coming To Nigeria Soonest (6801 Views)

Man And His Solar-Powered Keke Napep Spotted In Yaba, Lagos. Photos / Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Keke Napep With Plasma Screen TV In Asaba[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out New Keke Napep With Full A.C Coming To Nigeria Soonest by teamfrabidel: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2015
The Federal Government are about to bring a full AIR CONDITIONER TRICYCLE ( KEKE NAPEP ) to NIGERIA soon. Let's keep watching out lol!

http://www.frabidel.com/2015/08/check-out-new-keke-napep-with-full-ac.html

Re: Check Out New Keke Napep With Full A.C Coming To Nigeria Soonest by casyrotts(m): 9:20am On Aug 24, 2015
Finally... Ah when i buy this one ehn bolanle must agree sharp sharp op hala me when the thing enter abeg
Re: Check Out New Keke Napep With Full A.C Coming To Nigeria Soonest by benedictnsi(m): 9:21am On Aug 24, 2015
Lol.....

A KEKE remains a KEKE even if everyone get bullet proof.... Besides, I don't know why someone will go and buy a KEKE NAPEP with about 350k or even more when some cars are more affordable.

Well it's all about choice and preference

1 Like

Re: Check Out New Keke Napep With Full A.C Coming To Nigeria Soonest by QueenEdna(f): 9:21am On Aug 24, 2015
smiley smiley Wow!!, very innovative... Lookn forward to riding in 1.
Re: Check Out New Keke Napep With Full A.C Coming To Nigeria Soonest by dangote7510(m): 9:25am On Aug 24, 2015
beetle keke napep.
Re: Check Out New Keke Napep With Full A.C Coming To Nigeria Soonest by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:35am On Aug 24, 2015
benedictnsi:
Lol.....

A KEKE remains a KEKE even if everyone get bullet proof.... Besides, I don't know why someone will go and buy a KEKE NAPEP with about 350k or even more when some cars are more affordable.

350k car?!......i prefer the AC Keke abeg sad

1 Like

Re: Check Out New Keke Napep With Full A.C Coming To Nigeria Soonest by Queennikky(f): 9:37am On Aug 24, 2015
Hahaha that means, drop money go soon increase oooo

1 Like

Re: Check Out New Keke Napep With Full A.C Coming To Nigeria Soonest by benedictnsi(m): 9:40am On Aug 24, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

350k car?!......i prefer the AC Keke abeg sad

Hmmm I see you don't know anything about automobiles....
Do you think them golf etc are Still that cost Well like I said before, it is all about choice and Rationality
Re: Check Out New Keke Napep With Full A.C Coming To Nigeria Soonest by HDee(m): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2015
this is uncalled for??
Re: Check Out New Keke Napep With Full A.C Coming To Nigeria Soonest by bigiyaro(m): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2015
we dont need dis for now.
Re: Check Out New Keke Napep With Full A.C Coming To Nigeria Soonest by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2015
benedictnsi:

Hmmm I see you don't know anything about automobiles....

Do you think them golf etc are Still that cost
Well like I said before, it is all about choice and Rationality

Golf?......make I no talk. lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out New Keke Napep With Full A.C Coming To Nigeria Soonest by phayvoursky(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2015
WHAT'S THE ESSENCE OF KEKE WITH A.C WHEN GOD IS GOOD MOTORS WON'T GIVE IT A TRY.
Re: Check Out New Keke Napep With Full A.C Coming To Nigeria Soonest by nobilis: 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
benedictnsi:
Lol.....

You asked a question and answered it yourself. So what was the essence of your post?

1 Like

Re: Check Out New Keke Napep With Full A.C Coming To Nigeria Soonest by mayorjosh(m): 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Me:*checks thread* Me:*realises it is not going to help man u sign Neymar*
Me:*walks out of thread*
Re: Check Out New Keke Napep With Full A.C Coming To Nigeria Soonest by DaimlerBen(m): 4:43am On Aug 25, 2015
The essence of keke without doors is to take three (3) adults uncomfortably. With these doors, can it carry two "Big Mommas"?
Re: Check Out New Keke Napep With Full A.C Coming To Nigeria Soonest by tollybloggz(m): 7:01am On Aug 25, 2015
Keke no get side mirror ni

1 Like

Re: Check Out New Keke Napep With Full A.C Coming To Nigeria Soonest by Chumaco12: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
JANSON MOTORCYCLE AND TRICYCLE PARTS CO.,LTD

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your Car’s Spark Plugs / Vehicle Reistration & Papers Renewal Made Easy / 10 Tips To Keep Your Car Safe From Break-ins And Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.