Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! (3171 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by peachafrique1(f): 9:45am On Aug 24, 2015
I was duped by Jennifer Kendy C Ukanwa. I paid in the sum of N120,000 into her account on the 11th of December 2014 for a bale of London used gowns. 115,000 was for the bale while 5000 was supposed to be used to help me buy items for my baby. She sent the baby items 3 months later after I went thru hell. But till today my 115,000 has not been given back to me. She stopped picking my calls despite the fact that I kept pleading with her because I was just a struggling woman. On several occasions I cried on the phone begging her. But she didn't care. Pls whoever knows her should pls help me beg her in the name of God. She gave me her account number as Jennifer C. Ukanwa 0122210294 GTB. I ended up transferring it to her account on that fateful day. Please whoever knows her should beg her for me. She doesn't pick my calls nor reply my messages. Above is a proof from the transfer that was made to her. Pls help me beg them to return my sweat they looted with.

Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2015
Buhari must probe this. angry

My goodness!!!

1 Like

Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by laplace12(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2015
Is the person still on nairaland?
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by boboLIL(m): 9:51am On Aug 24, 2015
D bitch* don giv her fiancee the money to make up wid their marriage expenses....

una de take unnecessary risks shaa

drop her number na,,, mk we send am messages dah touch the heart
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by MizMyColi(f): 9:51am On Aug 24, 2015
What is her Nairaland moniker?
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by emmansy(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2015
People hurting people..... You should have requested home address before going into such deal...
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by espn(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2015
C face..they would be the 1st to shout thief oo.. if your claim is true. Then they are building a foundation for their kids to be armed robbers.. no be cause.
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 24, 2015
people gat mind sha, if her moniker is mentioned here, she might de-activate her account.

God will fight for your sweat dear.
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by peachafrique1(f): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2015
Jennylov
MizMyColi:
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by peachafrique1(f): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2015
Amen
Midehi:
people gat mind sha, if her moniker is mentioned here, she might de-activate her account.

God will fight for your sweat dear.
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by laplace12(m): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

search jennylov. She is still here
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by peachafrique1(f): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2015
It's a very silly mistake I made. I regret it
emmansy:
People hurting people..... You should have requested home address before going into such deal...
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by peachafrique1(f): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2015
Sir I have a proof of the transfer made to her.
espn:
C face..they would be the 1st to shout thief oo.. if your claim is true. Then they are building a foundation for their kids to be armed robbers.. no be cause.
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2015
peachafrique1:
Jennylov
that is a popular moniker i think, searchin.......
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 24, 2015
peachafrique1:
Sir I have a proof of the transfer made to her.
dear you made a big mistake cos checking all her transactions here,it has bn complain, e-fight, she seems a big scammerer and you not the only one.

you guys tried, i cant dare do a business in a faceless forum like this
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by peachafrique1(f): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2015
Then I was eager to start up sometin rather than just siting at home. It took me time to gather that money which she's aware of. Yet she chose to scam me
Midehi:

dear you made a big mistake cos checking all her transactions here,it has bn complain, e-fight, she seems a big scammerer and you not the only one.

Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by MizMyColi(f): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2015
laplace12:

search jennylov. She is still here

Yes sure.
smiley
I will.
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by annawhite(f): 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
boboLIL:
D bitch* don giv her fiancee the money to make up wid their marriage expenses....
una de take unnecessary risks shaa
drop her number na,,, mk we send am messages dah touch the heart
make your future wife tief money come give u to marry her#God will reward y'all for un comment
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by annawhite(f): 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

checking her transactions where?? Cos I've been buying from this lady,havent seen her before #kindly post her transaction madam scammereee
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
annawhite:
checking her transactions where?? Cos I've been buying from this lady,havent seen her before #kindly post her transaction madam scammereee
see them, birds of same feather....you have bn buying without seeing her...lmao

2 Likes

Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
annawhite:
make your future wife tief money come give u to marry her#God will reward y'all for un comment
changing her moniker to attack..grin
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by annawhite(f): 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

changing her moniker to attack..grin
yea right...I know a coconut head when I see one...check my profile when I joined NL...

Nairaland has lost its gory..
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by annawhite(f): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
When I get to the office ill post the transfer done on friday#Midehi I'm done battling words with you

Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by annawhite(f): 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Karma has a way of catching up with folks...hope u haven't had any challenge in life that gave peeps reasons to doubt you..like I said I'm done#

Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
annawhite:
When I get to the office ill post the transfer done on friday#Midehi I'm done battling words with you
no not done, better refund the money she sent to you, feeling funky eating people's sweat.
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by peachafrique1(f): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
But madam, didn't u see my transaction too? Why are u covering up for her. That she delivered to u doesn't mean she didnt scam me. Ure seeing my points and evidence and still chose to turn blind eyes to it?
annawhite:
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
annawhite:
Karma has a way of catching up with folks...hope u haven't had any challenge in life that gave peeps reasons to doubt you..like I said I'm done#
stop faking and kindly give the bail to her or refund her money..trash
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
peachafrique1:
But madam, didn't u see my transaction too? Why are u covering up for her. That she delivered to u doesn't mean she didnt scam me. Ure seeing my points and evidence and still chose to turn blind eyes to it?
the same moniker or both scammerer
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by annawhite(f): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
peachafrique1:
Then I was eager to start up sometin rather than just siting at home. It took me time to gather that money which she's aware of. Yet she chose to scam me
Peach I know you are very angry# please if jennylove wants to give u bale #please accept it #ill personally tell her the fame to giveu u#if you open that fame u wnt loose any money...
Forgive her poor customer service attitude#
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
annawhite:

Nairaland has lost its gory..
good example...annawhite

1 Like

Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by peachafrique1(f): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Madam thank u for understanding me. But truth is, I've lost interest. The tears alone hardened me. She never saw reasons with me. I was patient. Since dec last yr. Did she tell u how I beg and cry for her? Did she tell u how it took me time to raise that money? Did she tell u how she stopped picking my calls?did she tell u how she laffs at me when I express how worried I was? I never wanted to be in dis sham. I hid myslf not coming out to talk directly but now I shd face it
annawhite:
Peach I know you are very angry# please if jennylove wants to give u bale #please accept it #ill personally tell her the fame to giveu u#if you open that fame u wnt loose any money...
Forgive her poor customer service attitude#
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by peachafrique1(f): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hmm
Midehi:

the same moniker or both scammerer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Small Business Marketing Strategy / Jamb 2013 Online Registration Has Started / x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.