Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! (3195 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by annawhite(f): 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
peachafrique1:
But madam, didn't u see my transaction too? Why are u covering up for her. That she delivered to u doesn't mean she didnt scam me. Ure seeing my points and evidence and still chose to turn blind eyes to it?
you ain't getting my point...Look you are a business woman #the ability to stay calm in any business situation will help u survive any funny attitude from customers..she took funds from you without delivering goods;that was wrong..do u know when someone is covering up for someone??
All I'm saying is you shud accept the goods from her#read my post I still blame her for cutting u off that's fraudulent too...no vex again Nne peach..the Elders of nairaland has stepped in ;Dand jennylove must come to your house with one smelly he-goat and a schnapps
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by peachafrique1(f): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lol
annawhite:
you ain't getting my point...Look you are a business woman #the ability to stay calm in any business situation will help u survive any funny attitude from customers..she took funds from you without delivering goods;that was wrong..do u know when someone is covering up for someone??
All I'm saying is you shud accept the goods from her#read my post I still blame her for cutting u off that's fraudulent too...no vex again Nne peach..the Elders of nairaland has stepped in ;Dand jennylove must come to your house with one smelly he-goat and a schnapps
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by annawhite(f): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
peachafrique1:
Madam thank u for understanding me. But truth is, I've lost interest. The tears alone hardened me. She never saw reasons with me. I was patient. Since dec last yr. Did she tell u how I beg and cry for her? Did she tell u how it took me time to raise that money? Did she tell u how she stopped picking my calls?did she tell u how she laffs at me when I express how worried I was?
duly noted!! I'll chat her up tomorrow #tho I haven't heard her side of the story#try and calm down...
Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by blessedfavoured: 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
annawhite:
duly noted!! I'll chat her up tomorrow #tho I haven't heard her side of the story#try and calm down...

jennylove aka annawhite aka bimbotosin. stop this thing only you three call bale, fame or whatever

1 Like

Re: Jennylov Duped Me On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
annawhite:
make your future wife tief money come give u to marry her#God will reward y'all for un comment
just seeing this oo.so peach na so u turn me to a public laughter me jenny.no prb sha. ndewooo.I grt u pass.Anne thanks for everything and sorry for d insult.chai my hubby Mr ogbebor don turn to my fiance.which day know me peach?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Multipurpose Hall / How To Earn $500 Monthly / Sophisticated And Elegant Company Wall Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.