Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? (29451 Views)

Emmanuella The Comedienne Lookalike Spotted In Lafia / Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her / Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by Ndywin: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
maxiuc:
I thought this lady was married hehehe that why I dnt take celebrity marriage serious
The Marriage lasted for jst few weeks, infact one of the shortest celebrity union before the filed for divorced... I wish her the best in her new found boo but all this publicity stunts ain't necessary if @all they are serious
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by Dindondin(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
boboLIL:
thunder fire u there..... I de ready for u ....buh I see say u no reach....u r not making sense atall
This is how a brainless kid like you behave online.

2 Likes

Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by boboLIL(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dindondin:
dirty old man
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by tpiander: 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
hm, this will not make nlers happy. . . . . . . . . . . .

how come this lady is finding it so easy to get a man when many are still searching. . . . . . . . . .
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
boboLIL:
mumu hope u r still composing ur miserable life history for me? Piglet
Lmao..."lil bobo the fool"..you don't take goodly advice now, do you..I perceive you only have been with dirty and non-refined women your entire little life...I guess the misery of your distasteful life and lifestyle is summed in your overall post..don't hate, just appreciate good things..maybe your life will turn out for the better..its been tedious replying an unintelligent oaf as you, funny tho..

2 Likes

Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by boboLIL(m): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
Lmao..."lil bobo the fool"..you don't take goodly advice now, do you..I perceive you only have been with dirty and non-refined women your entire little life...I guess the misery of your distasteful life and lifestyle is summed in your overall post..don't hate, just appreciate good things..maybe your life will turn out for the better..its been tedious replying an unintelligent oaf as you, funny tho..
skipped
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dindondin:
lil bobo is just a sorry little pr!ck
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by Dindondin(m): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
lil bobo is just a sorry little pr!ck
He ll be banned soon
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dindondin:
He ll be banned soon
good riddance
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by Macgreat(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
She is married... And not to this guy.
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by jackpot(f): 4:40am On Aug 26, 2015
Dollyak:
Jackpot
yes dear wink
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by tvreporter: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
comedienne Princess is now in love with a white guy. She has taken the white as her lover and in the event held at Atlenta Geogia,
http://www.naijanewscity.com/popular-comedienne-princess-in-love-with-a-white-guy/
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by datyrone(m): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
boboLIL:
Seems like she is forcing herself on that guy sad

See as the guy de force smile comot for hin facesad

naija celebs be forcing themselves on men since year 2000...its not easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Stuns In Backless Green Dress (photos) / Photos From Ebenezer Obey 75th Birthday Party. Adeboye, Obasanjo, Amosun Attend / I Go Dye Throwback Photo In Baggy Jean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.