Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While (61073 Views)

Moyo Lawal Pictured In A Casket, Fans React / Actress Moyo Lawal - I Want A Hubby That Will Let Me Share My Naked Photos Onlin / Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by ChuzzyBlog: 10:33am On Aug 24, 2015
Believe her or not, delectable actress, Moyo Lawal, told Saturday Beats that she has not had sex in a while and she is too busy to entertain such thoughts.

She said, “I am not dating anybody but I would start dating soon. I haven’t had sex in a while. I work too hard to think of sex. I am always on set and even during my free time, I always have an event to attend. I honestly don’t even have the time to think that I am single. The only time I remember that I am single is when my father asks me about my private life and family members ask me when the wedding bells would ring. I have so many people who look after me and I am forever grateful especially my fans.”

She told Saturday Beats that she is always amazed when people tell her she is sexy because she does not feel she is pretty.

“In all honesty, I don’t think I am sexy. I make sure I am myself at all times and I don’t know why people think I’m sexy. I don’t think I am pretty and I’m not tall, I’m just myself,” she said.

Lawal lost her mother two years ago and she told Saturday Beats that she misses her every day. She told Saturday Beats that she celebrated her mother’s second year remembrance in the hospital that she worked because she wanted to be close to her mum.

“My mother died two years ago and I miss her every day. She had a heart attack and we don’t know what triggered it. I was with her on her last day but I was not there with her when she died. My mother was a nurse and I always loved spending time with her at the hospital because it made me appreciate life. So for her second year anniversary, I went to the hospital where she worked and I spent some time with her colleagues and some children in the hospital. Being around people she worked with reminded me of her. It was my own way of spending time with my mother and bringing her back to life,” she said.

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/saturday-beats/ive-not-had-sex-in-a-while-moyo-lawal/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2015
Osanobua eeeeeh! shocked shocked shocked see bermuda triangle

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by jaey(m): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2015
Kwantinue angry

Abi she never see pesin wet go do am wella undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by hamzakito(m): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2015
okay
Re: Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by boboLIL(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2015
U r missing a lot.....

5 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by Shebarh(f): 10:44am On Aug 24, 2015
boboLIL:
U r missing a lot.....
what is she missing sex is not everything bro

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by boboLIL(m): 10:45am On Aug 24, 2015
Shebarh:
what is she missing sex is not everything bro
u r missin a lot lil sis

63 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by Shebarh(f): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2015
boboLIL:
u r missin a lot lil sis
lol i laff undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by chrizbrain(m): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2015
kai, y she high me lik ds na?
jst tell us you want someone that can do it harder
[color=#550000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by ChuzzyBlog: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Osanobua eeeeeh! shocked shocked shocked see bemuda triangle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by Yustash001(m): 11:33am On Aug 24, 2015
BAON.(bleachers association of Nollywood)..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by youngberry001(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2015
chaiii person dey see tinx for NL oh cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by Lilyomi(f): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
Indirect invitation to men. Hurry whiles it lasts.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by BANGERLEE1(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
And so? U are not the first neither the last...

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by MzPynQ: 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
And so? U are not the first neither the last...

Help me tell her o! I like her though.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by Atmmachine(m): 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Bvfgu

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by boman2014: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
IF THIS STORY IS TRUTH

Make i baff naked grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by Hysmady(m): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
What's my business now
Re: Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by adonbilivit: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
who cares? u don shi.t today? gerrara here

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by ladyF(f): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
Good for her. Abstinence is the way...

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by Atmmachine(m): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sorry.
No man will wanna have sex with a terrible looking gorilla

5 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by MemphisDepay(m): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
ThAnk God you indirectly said you are not a virgin.

5 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
So?
Re: Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by Richie0974: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
So what should I do about it.... In another news...

Happy birthday to me... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by DICKtator: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
So?

#OLOSHOALERT!!!

Public toilet advertising for more pisses and shytte!!!

Public hereby take note

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by francizy(m): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
No big deal about that. I've abstained from sex for several years in the past and I can still do it for as long as possible, probably till I get married.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While by moscobabs(m): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
how does it concern us

Nairaland Moderators sa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Insult Tiwa Savage's Baby, She Reacts / Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid / Dorcas Shola Fapson Shouts ‘Ojoro’ Before Announcing Wizkid winner at #Headies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.