Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Fifa 15 On Xbox One And Ps4...which Is Better - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fifa 15 On Xbox One And Ps4...which Is Better (1350 Views)

Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better / Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. / Between An Alienware 17 And A Ps4 Which Is Preferable To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa 15 On Xbox One And Ps4...which Is Better by hakinze00(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2015
I noticed fifa15 yesterday was more tactical and difficult on xbox one than it was on my ps4...what's ur say
Re: Fifa 15 On Xbox One And Ps4...which Is Better by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
hakinze00:
I noticed fifa15 yesterday was more tactical and difficult on xbox one than it was on my ps4...what's ur say
I've neva played on both consoles b4 but i'd take the PS4 version any day
Re: Fifa 15 On Xbox One And Ps4...which Is Better by SIRcumalot: 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Honest question ? Which difficulty levels do you guys play on fifa No lie oo
Re: Fifa 15 On Xbox One And Ps4...which Is Better by hakinze00(m): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
SIRcumalot:
Honest question ?
Which difficulty levels do you guys play on fifa
No lie oo
I play legendary even from the time of psvita,why should I play an easier mode? That won't improve my playing ability
Re: Fifa 15 On Xbox One And Ps4...which Is Better by SIRcumalot: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
hakinze00:
I play legendary even from the time of psvita,why should I play an easier mode? That won't improve my playing ability
But you dey mess with the sliders abi ?

Am geniunely asking because I rarely defeat the AI in legendary mode for Vita FiFA 15.
Re: Fifa 15 On Xbox One And Ps4...which Is Better by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
SIRcumalot:
Honest question ?
Which difficulty levels do you guys play on fifa
No lie oo
Win or lose i always play Legendary. But since Fifa 14, i've hated playing the AI. They just too good. And playing AI doesn't help me at all. If i play AI for a prolonged time, i always lose wen i play wit someone i normally beat. One of the reasons i bought 15. So i could play online

NB: Fifa 15 AI on Legendary is just insane...

1 Like

Re: Fifa 15 On Xbox One And Ps4...which Is Better by hakinze00(m): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
SIRcumalot:

But you dey mess with the sliders abi ?

Am geniunely asking because I rarely defeat the AI in legendary mode for Vita FiFA 15.
that's very 2ru because in 5matches on d vita,I will win just 1 dats wit luck gan sf,because any little defensive error na goal,so it is only wen am seriously concentrated b4 I can win a match
Re: Fifa 15 On Xbox One And Ps4...which Is Better by SIRcumalot: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
hakinze00:
that's very 2u because in 5matches on d vita,I will win just 1 dats wit luck gan sf,because any little defensive error na goal,so it is only wen am seriously concentrated b4 I can win a match

Am glad o,
Think say na only me.
That AI no get joy at all.
Re: Fifa 15 On Xbox One And Ps4...which Is Better by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Am glad o, Think say na only me. That AI no get joy at all.
I DON BEAT LEGENDARY 5-1 B4 FOR FIRST HALF.
Re: Fifa 15 On Xbox One And Ps4...which Is Better by jmaine: 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Win or lose i always play Legendary. But since Fifa 14, i've hated playing the AI. They just too good. And playing AI doesn't help me at all. If i play AI for a prolonged time, i always lose wen i play wit someone i normally beat. One of the reasons i bought 15. So i could play online

NB: Fifa 15 AI on Legendary is just insane...

To beat the Al on legendary you need to perfect skilling and always cover their runs rather than mam marking. Face up dribbling makes the AL constantly look foolish grin.

Another secret . . . . The AL usually deploy ultra defense or even packing the bus; to counter them, I simply mirror their tactics and all gates suddenly become wide open wink

Legendary is the deal even though the AL is unusually clinical in their passes and scoring ability.
Re: Fifa 15 On Xbox One And Ps4...which Is Better by jmaine: 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
hakinze00:

I believe it's the same . . . Why should there be a noticeable difference in gameplay.
Re: Fifa 15 On Xbox One And Ps4...which Is Better by hakinze00(m): 8:10am On Aug 26, 2015
jmaine:

I believe it's the same . . . Why should there be a noticeable difference in gameplay.
there are noticeable differences..like some stupid goals dat goes in ps4 doesn't on xbox 1 and passes nd tactics are much clinical on xbox1

(1) (Reply)

Who Played This Game When He Or She Was Small? / Help!!! What Plan Can I Use To Download Heavy Games On My PC / Xbox 360/one Game Sharing(license Transfer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.