Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings (82235 Views)

Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? / Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Meanings / Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 24, 2015
A lot of people in the Nigerian labor market tend to ask questions about the meaning of the various salary structures in Nigeria.

I hear people ask, what is the meaning of CONTISS, CONUASS, CONRAISS, CONTOPSAL, CONPSS, CONMESS, CONHESS,CONJUSS, CONPASS etc .

Consequently, I have compiled a list of some of them here for you to learn from.

Consolidated Top Federal Public Office Holders' Salary Structure (CONTOPSAL): Salary Structure for top government officials.

Consolidated Research and Allied Institutions Salary Structure (CONRAISS) : A salary structure for Research, Training and Allied Institutions in the Federal Public Service.

Consolidated Tertiary Institutions Salary Structure II (CONTISS II): Salary structure for Non-Academic Staff of Federal Universities

Consolidated University Academic Salary Structure (CONUASS): Salary structure for the academic staff of federal universities.

Consolidated Medical Salary Structure (CONMESS) : Salary structure for Medical and Dental Officers in the Federal Public Service.

Consolidated Health Salary Structure(CONHESS) : Salary Structure for pharmacists, medical laboratory, nurses and other health workers in the
health sector of the Federal Public Service.

Consolidated Judicial Salary Structure (CONJUSS ): Salary Structure for Judiciary workers in the Federal Public Service.

If you know any salary structure which I have not included here, feel free to share as a comment below.

I hope this helps.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by Nelkoko: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2015
APCPERSS......ALL PROGRESSIVE CONGRESS PROPAGANDA -E- RATS SALARY SCALE

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 24, 2015
Salary nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by GudluckIBB(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by miteolu(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2015
What of CONFAB ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by INTROVERT(f): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2015
okay
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by mytime24(f): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2015
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by otabuko(m): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2015
Noted.... Next!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by kennyman2000(m): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2015
Alright..
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by free2ryhme: 11:54am On Aug 24, 2015
undecided
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by aoshi: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2015
Thanks op. Quite informative.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by Richie0974: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2015
Good one.... Although not what I had in mind.... In another news...

Happy birthday to me... cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by jaykaylegend(m): 11:55am On Aug 24, 2015
Commentless
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by ucheo3: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2015
Relevant Issues please my fellow Nairalanders
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by fayde(m): 11:55am On Aug 24, 2015
what are we suppose 2do wt this? this isn't the need of an average Nigerian
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by fyna: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2015
Need to know about COMPASS
diplomat51:
A lot of people in the Nigerian labor market tend to ask questions about the meaning of the various salary structures in Nigeria.

I hear people ask, what is the meaning of CONTISS, CONUASS, CONRAISS, CONTOPSAL, CONPSS, CONMESS, CONHESS,CONJUSS, CONPASS etc .

Consequently, I have compiled a list of some of them here for you to learn from.

Consolidated Top Federal Public Office Holders' Salary Structure (CONTOPSAL): Salary Structure for top government officials.

Consolidated Research and Allied Institutions Salary Structure (CONRAISS) : A salary structure for Research, Training and Allied Institutions in the Federal Public Service.

Consolidated Tertiary Institutions Salary Structure II (CONTISS II): Salary structure for Non-Academic Staff of Federal Universities

Consolidated University Academic Salary Structure (CONUASS): Salary structure for the academic staff of federal universities.

Consolidated Medical Salary Structure (CONMESS) : Salary structure for Medical and Dental Officers in the Federal Public Service.

Consolidated Health Salary Structure(CONHESS) : Salary Structure for pharmacists, medical laboratory, nurses and other health workers in the
health sector of the Federal Public Service.

Consolidated Judicial Salary Structure (CONJUSS ): Salary Structure for Judiciary workers in the Federal Public Service.

If you know any salary structure which I have not included here, feel free to share as a comment below.

I hope this helps.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by witiwiti: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2015
Nelkoko:
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by seunny4lif(m): 11:56am On Aug 24, 2015
grin grin
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by ajbabs(m): 11:56am On Aug 24, 2015
PDPWWCSS..... Peoples Democratic Party WAILING WAILER Consolidated Salary Scale

APCPERCSS...... All Progressive Congress
propaganda E- RATS Consolidated Salary Scale

Since almost all of them are having CONSOLIDATED.

Actually,some people rushed here to see the
figures people earn monthly or annually. I hope that they are not greatly disappointed.

27 Likes

Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by skylove1(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2015
okya
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by FASHIONIXTA: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2015
Nelkoko:

How can a person be dis foolish??

beats my imagination though

After now this idiot will be saying dere is no job...Now tell me is dis 1 employable?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2015
Good ev
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by RichDad1(m): 11:58am On Aug 24, 2015
where's Dangote's? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by ladyF(f): 11:58am On Aug 24, 2015
Yes it helped. Very informative...

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by olaide92(m): 11:58am On Aug 24, 2015
what is GEJ salary structure for his aids?
what is amnesty salary structure
agbero salary structure nkor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by hensben(m): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by Obinnau(m): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
some people actually rushed here to see the figures people earn.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) / Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? / The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.