Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings (82511 Views)

Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? / Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Meanings / Salary Structures For Schools Around Badore,ajah And Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by tolustx(m): 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Following
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by MrIyke002(m): 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
Iii[b]No Salary Structure for Engineers.....*ahhhhh we are doomed[/b]
diplomat51:
A lot of people in the Nigerian labor market tend to ask questions about the meaning of the various salary structures in Nigeria.

I hear people ask, what is the meaning of CONTISS, CONUASS, CONRAISS, CONTOPSAL, CONPSS, CONMESS, CONHESS,CONJUSS, CONPASS etc .

Consequently, I have compiled a list of some of them here for you to learn from.

Consolidated Top Federal Public Office Holders' Salary Structure (CONTOPSAL): Salary Structure for top government officials.

Consolidated Research and Allied Institutions Salary Structure (CONRAISS) : A salary structure for Research, Training and Allied Institutions in the Federal Public Service.

Consolidated Tertiary Institutions Salary Structure II (CONTISS II): Salary structure for Non-Academic Staff of Federal Universities

Consolidated University Academic Salary Structure (CONUASS): Salary structure for the academic staff of federal universities.

Consolidated Medical Salary Structure (CONMESS) : Salary structure for Medical and Dental Officers in the Federal Public Service.

Consolidated Health Salary Structure(CONHESS) : Salary Structure for pharmacists, medical laboratory, nurses and other health workers in the
health sector of the Federal Public Service.

Consolidated Judicial Salary Structure (CONJUSS ): Salary Structure for Judiciary workers in the Federal Public Service.

If you know any salary structure which I have not included here, feel free to share as a comment below.

I hope this helps.
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by kuuljay(m): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
what of CONPASS??
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by Boyopumping: 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nelkoko:
APCPERSS......ALL PROGRESSIVE CONGRESS PROPAGANDA -E- RATS SALARY SCALE
can't stop laughing
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by asha01: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
diplomat51:
A lot of people in the Nigerian labor market tend to ask questions about the meaning of the various salary structures in Nigeria.

I hear people ask, what is the meaning of CONTISS, CONUASS, CONRAISS, CONTOPSAL, CONPSS, CONMESS, CONHESS,CONJUSS, CONPASS etc .

Consequently, I have compiled a list of some of them here for you to learn from.

Consolidated Top Federal Public Office Holders' Salary Structure (CONTOPSAL): Salary Structure for top government officials.

Consolidated Research and Allied Institutions Salary Structure (CONRAISS) : A salary structure for Research, Training and Allied Institutions in the Federal Public Service.

Consolidated Tertiary Institutions Salary Structure II (CONTISS II): Salary structure for Non-Academic Staff of Federal Universities

Consolidated University Academic Salary Structure (CONUASS): Salary structure for the academic staff of federal universities.

Consolidated Medical Salary Structure (CONMESS) : Salary structure for Medical and Dental Officers in the Federal Public Service.

Consolidated Health Salary Structure(CONHESS) : Salary Structure for pharmacists, medical laboratory, nurses and other health workers in the

Consolidated Judicial Salary Structure (CONJUSS ): Salary Structure for Judiciary workers in the Federal Public Service.

If you know any salary structure which I have not included here, feel free to share as a comment below.

I hope this helps.

attach the figures too
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
ok... what of salary structures for self employed guys? smiley
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
fyna:
Need to know about COMPASS
...,. Consolidated Public Service Salary
Structure (CONPSS). or Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure (CONPASS) – for Immigration, Prisons, Fire, Civil Defence and allied agencies; www.nsiwc.gov.ng/paper_4.php
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by mhbabanna: 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
FASHIONIXTA:

How can a person be dis foolish??

beats my imagination though

After now this idiot will be saying dere is no job...Now tell me is dis 1 employable?
Well said!
He is definitely going to be more of a liability for the employer. Don't know why some people just have to make jest of every thing..
We must not politicize everything, this is supposed to be an educative thread. It's not actually a must one would have to comment on every thread so when you don't have any meaningful comment move ahead.
Too many children on NL

1 Like

Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by oladefirst2(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
A very good one. I have been eager researching for the meaning all this while. God bless you
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by chaiii: 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Which salary structure are they using for teachers grin

1 Like

Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by Harkinyhemmy(m): 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Which category Hotel fall into
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
MrIyke002:
Iii[b]No Salary Structure for Engineers.....*ahhhhh we are doomed[/b]
http://www.nsiwc.gov.ng/Policy_docs.php
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by fromnigeria(m): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nelkoko:
i tire for persons like you.
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
kuuljay:
what of CONPASS??
Consolidated Public Service Salary
Structure (CONPSS). Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure (CONPASS) – for Immigration, Prisons, Fire, Civil Defence and allied agencies; www.nsiwc.gov.ng/paper_4.php
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by dust88: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Na 2 much grammar d kill us for ths country, scale all of those UCCAR, GCTOG for our location language u go see say dem be all scam
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by ricsman(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
pls oooo I just want to be cleared on ds minimum wage of a thing. let say the least worker (level 1) goes home very month with the minimum wage of 18,000 dose it then means that a level 8 worker (graduate entry level.... hope its correct o) goes home with 18000×8 every month? some body told me that a university graduate goes home with 60000 every month. just can't fathom this minimum wage of a thing. help if u know wellar
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
ricsman:
pls oooo I just want to be cleared on ds minimum
wage of a thing.
let say the least worker (level 1) goes home very
month with the minimum wage of 18,000
dose it then means that a level 8 worker (graduate
entry level.... hope its correct o) goes home with
18000×8 every month?
some body told me that a university graduate goes
home with 60000 every month.
just can't fathom this minimum wage of a thing.
help if u know wellar
A graduate on GL 08 – S15 will receive an annual salary of N978,663 which when divided by 12 gives N81,555.25 while a director on GL 17 – S9 will receive an annual pay of N5,452,136 which translates to a monthly income of N454,344.67. http://toscanyacademy.com/blog/stats/find-out-how-much-you-will-earn-in-nigeria-as-a-government-worker/
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by Fearcom(m): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nelkoko:

A fool is known by the words of his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
[quote author=chaiii post=37281925]Which salary structure are they using for teachers ; www.nsiwc.gov.ng/paper_4.php
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by camry2008: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
following
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by camry2008: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
okay
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by fastlane84: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
FASHIONIXTA:

After now this idiot will be saying dere is no job...Now tell me is dis 1 employable?
grin
FASHIONIXTA:

Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by Tittos: 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
FASHIONIXTA:

He is more employable than you are. All caps, good writting structure. Now take a look at your write up and his and tell me who writes like an erudite graduate.
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by fexichi(f): 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
Thanks @op, this is quite helpful to me.
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by patwilly(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
diplomat51:

I hope this helps.
Please Sir, which salary structure do agencies in the power sector use and what should be their ideal Starting salary? thanks.

1 Like

Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by ricsman(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
diplomat51:
A graduate on GL 08 – S15 will receive an annual salary of N978,663 which when divided by 12 gives N81,555.25 while a director on GL 17 – S9 will receive an annual pay of N5,452,136 which translates to a monthly income of N454,344.67. http://toscanyacademy.com/blog/stats/find-out-how-much-you-will-earn-in-nigeria-as-a-government-worker/
thanks diplomat 51. U've done noble
cheers
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by davidque007(m): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nelkoko:

You are a funny silly dude
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings by Zano1(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
CONPASS (Consolidated Paramiltary Salary Structures) salary structure for paramiltary.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How This Port Harcourt Based Lady Is Making Her Money(pics) / Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? / Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.