Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Yemisi Wada And The Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemisi Wada And The Media (640 Views)

Yemisi Kaka: Lady Recreates Kcee’s Swimming Pool Photoshoot / Tolu Ogunefum "Tboy" Weds Yemisi (Photos) / Olaide Yemisi Shares Sexy Pre-birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yemisi Wada And The Media by Churchillumoren: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2015
Yemisi Wada fights media over adultery mess
Our Reporter June 22, 2015

Yemisi Wada, socialite, lawyer in recent times have been angry at the media for exposing some of her very low sides.

The ex wife of Femi Fani-Kayode, who wants to be a moral icon, is angry the media has refused to get off her case which involves the controversial paternity of the kids she had for Fani-Kayode, allegations of adultery involving younger men, her war with her former pal, Moe Abudu.
In her recent interview with soft sell, Encomium, she threatened the magazine with litigation if it dared re publish the story about her alleged infidelity.
While pleading on one hand that ” i just want everything to die down” , she threatened ” all im saying so far i will take that rubbish on the blog, i will come against Encomium with full force”
She off loaded on Pointblanknews.com, one of the websites that ran the adultery story, she alleged Fani-Kayode was behind the allegations even when one of her boyfriends, Ifeanyin Onuoha, tacitly confirmed his affair with Mrs Wada. He said it was ” consensual”
When asked if he is having a sexual affair with Mrs Wada he responded “
“Why will people be nosing around into other people’s private lives? What I do with my private life is my business as long as its consensual. What is between Yemisi and I has nothing to do with anybody.Please leave me alone. Stupid people.” A close look at this remark says one thing. If you having a consensual sexual affair with an adult, there is nothing wrong with it. But what he failed to admit is, you cannot have a ‘consensual sexual affair with a married woman”
But it is on record Pointblanknews.com had carried uncomplimentary stories on Fani-Kayode and also published her denial of the story which quoted her as saying her ex husband slept with his mother. Fani-Kayode has no link with Pointblank because if he has the blog will not carry sordid stories about him and would not publish Mrs Wada’s denial.
Mrs Wada took it to a ridiculous level when she made several contradictory remarks concerning her ex husband who has refused to join issues with her in the media. She first said Fani-Kayode was a writer with Pointblank, then said he is on the board, and again said he was the sponsor.
In the interview she said ” Chief Fani-Kayode or Olukayode, whatever his name is, is the person that writes for that pointblank blog…This blog that has this star ex husband of mine on its board, wrote a story that i am having an extra marital affairs”
Even when she denied the alleged sponsorship of the story about Fani-Kayode and his mother, she said she regretted denying it. She said ” They are making it look like i wrote that story, when it was posted by some faceless blogs, i twitted. i sent them an email that the story has nothing to do with me. But i wished i had not done that”
The story about her affairs with Wale Ojo, and Onuoha is true, because there are a couple of other men who are prepared to tell all about them and Mrs Wada, besides Onuoha said what he has with Mrs Wada is consensual.
In that interview with Encomium she never directly addressed the issues of Ojo and Onuoha ( two young men who acknowledged their closeness to Mrs Wada), , all she kept saying is she is married and has kids and that people are trying to malign her.
Also she tried to dismiss the part of the story where it was stated that her father was not doing very good, a broken man confined to the attic.
Mrs Wada is adulterous and has no regard for husband Dahiru Wada. While she said she wont do anything to hurt her children, the neglect, disrespect of their fathers is legendary.
She claimed she met Dahiru after he broke up with his former wife, but those close to both women say Yemisi started dating Dahiru while he was married. The affair led to the exit of his former wife who had three kids for him.
The problem she has with Ms Abudu could be traced to the closeness Abudu had with Fani-Kayode back then, even though some say the no love lost is connected to some deals between both women.
Re: Yemisi Wada And The Media by enoqueen: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Na them sabi o.

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!! Beyonce Was Featured In A Gospel Music... / 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love / Awww! 2face Begs Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit Song Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.