Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,582 members, 7,861,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Awww! 2face Begs Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit Song Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Awww! 2face Begs Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit Song Together (642 Views)

Omotola & Eucharia Anunobi Perform Her Song Together At Omotola's 40th Birthday / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 / Is It Time For D’banj To Hang It Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awww! 2face Begs Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit Song Together by SmartVoice(m): 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
We would like that very much too!

During his FORTYfied Concert last night, 2face Idibia made an emotional plea that frienemies D’banj and Don Jazzy should come together to make one more hit record

“Don Jazzy and D’banj, abeg make una do one more song, just one. I take God beg una.” he begged.

READ MORE..

http://vibeafrik.com/?p=7211
Re: Awww! 2face Begs Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit Song Together by ideatoprince18(m): 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
seey
Re: Awww! 2face Begs Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit Song Together by nikkiking(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Pishure or adonbilivit undecided undecided
Re: Awww! 2face Begs Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit Song Together by OVI75(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
NICE PLEA.BUT HUMAN NATURE ND ENMITY,LIKE BUTTER ND BREAD.
Re: Awww! 2face Begs Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit Song Together by bugzbunny: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
I prefer to hear shekau and buhari collabo
Re: Awww! 2face Begs Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit Song Together by adonbilivit: 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
tubaba, the king, has spoken! that's wolllop!!
Re: Awww! 2face Begs Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit Song Together by sigmundfreud(m): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
That was how someone begged him to make baby no 3 undecided
Re: Awww! 2face Begs Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit Song Together by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
waiting for the hit
Re: Awww! 2face Begs Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit Song Together by Abayor7: 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
#Anticipatinq...

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders At Mimis Lounge Lets Hook Up. / Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Stuns In A Bridal Shoot Revealing Her... / Omoni Oboli Covers Genevieve Magazine October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.