Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness (26083 Views)

Things You Must Know About Edible Mushrooms in Nigeria this year / How To Cultivate Edible Mushrooms From Cassave Peels / Beans Or Groundnut- Which Is More Prefarable For Cultivation In The South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
spent yet producing

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
Spent yet productive

1 Like

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
spent substrate

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 8:27am On Mar 29, 2017
....still available, still trending, still trading and still training..... for whatever you'd need, just call 08126678769 or mail chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 8:23am On Apr 13, 2017
Seasons's greetings to everyone!!! Don't stop farming, it pays!!!

1 Like

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 6:50am On Apr 18, 2017
"""Happy Easter to all current and prospective farmers!!! I'd be giving out the training handbook to some persons at reduced price as a bonanza just for this week. Interested persons can grab the opportunity."""
Edible mushr
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
For those who have been calling to ask if I'm still in business, Sure I'm very much in business as mushrooms production across Nigeria is fast growing, awareness is increasing massively, the market has grown widely beyond what I predicted two years ago when I created this thread, if you're thinking of Agribusiness,
Think mushrooms, it pays.
I'm still at your service for Training, Consulting, Trading, Spawns or whatever you'd want.
Call 08126678769 or
email chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com
All the Best
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 1:45pm On May 05, 2017
For those interested, we're taking mushrooms farming to next level, you can join the trend if you wish. Feel free to call to ask your questions
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by hajlat(m): 8:47pm On May 05, 2017
I need oyster mushrooms spawn. I sent mail to you since 2 days ago. I think it's faster to chat on whatsapp and Telegram than Email.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by hajlat(m): 8:47pm On May 05, 2017
I need oyster mushrooms spawn. I sent mail to you since 2 days ago. I think it's faster to chat on whatsapp and Telegram than Email.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 3:45pm On May 19, 2017
hajlat:
I need oyster mushrooms spawn.
I sent mail to you since 2 days ago.
I think it's faster to chat on whatsapp and Telegram than Email.

I check my mail regularly, and I reply immediately so if I've not replied then maybe I haven't seen it. meanwhile I'm also on Watsapp with this number you can reach me 08126678769.
thanks
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 7:04am On May 27, 2017
Happy Celebration to everyone....... Farming business continues, don't be left out.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 4:46am On Jun 16, 2017
Hello Everyone, we're still in the business, Agriculture is still the way forward, mushrooms farming is still the simplest and the best. Don't hesitate to contact me for any enquiries, we're loaded with experience.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 7:36am On Jul 16, 2017
Happy Sunday Everyone!
I'm preparing a video teaching on mushrooms production, and I'd be dropping it soon so anticipate it, check back here soon, you'd love to know everything about it with full experience.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by Silvereze(m): 8:20am On Jul 16, 2017
rotybarry:
Happy Sunday Everyone!
I'm preparing a video teaching on mushrooms production, and I'd be dropping it soon so anticipate it, check back here soon, you'd love to know everything about it with full experience.

I'm expecting it..
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by babniyen(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Expecting it too.....
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 6:49am On Jul 17, 2017
Thanks all! its in process and will be out soon.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
How to produce Shiitake and Button mushrooms also cooking..... stay glued, mushrooms production is the way forward
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by noblefrank31(m): 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Marketing mushrooms is my major concern. I have not produced any for sale yet. But I have been asking people around me if they eat mushrooms. Many say no, a very few said yes, others do not even know that it us edible. Discouragingly, the few who said yes said they cannot use their money to buy it in the market because the ones they ate back in those days were hunted by their grand mothers in the village.

Here is my question - How can we market these mushrooms after production? We need a clear-cut marketing strategy so as not to produce what we cannot sale and all will wastefully perish. Open our eyes more on the marketing aspect so as to encourage intending investors the more. How can we sell mushrooms and turn them into money. We are talking business here.

So far, you have done well by motivating us to produce the commodity. Please I will like you to do better by throwing more light on the marketing aspect. It will move more of us to buy the production materials, attend trainings and do the business profitably. Nobody will like to invest in a venture where the returns and potential profits are in doubt. So enlighten us to take the bold step. I really need to know the marketing strategies before i start and will be glad if you can take the stage here and do the needful. Thanks and kind regards!

1 Like

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
noblefrank31:
Marketing mushrooms is my major concern. I have not produced any for sale yet. But I have been asking people around me if they eat mushrooms. Many say no, a very few said yes, others do not even know that it us edible. Discouragingly, the few who said yes said they cannot use their money to buy it in the market because the ones they ate back in those days were hunted by their grand mothers in the village.

Here is my question - How can we market these mushrooms after production? We need a clear-cut marketing strategy so as not to produce what we cannot sale and all will wastefully perish. Open our eyes more on the marketing aspect so as to encourage intending investors the more. How can we sell mushrooms and turn them into money. We are talking business here.

So far, you have done well by motivating us to produce the commodity. Please I will like you to do better by throwing more light on the marketing aspect. It will move more of us to buy the production materials, attend trainings and do the business profitably. Nobody will like to invest in a venture where the returns and potential profits are in doubt. So enlighten us to take the bold step. I really need to know the marketing strategies before i start and will be glad if you can take the stage here and do the needful. Thanks and kind regards!

Good to get your response brother.
Its important to state that marketing strategy can be dynamic as it varies for different localities,
like I've always said there are general marketing principles however, we've employed most of these principles that have worked for us and a lot others who are not posting here but are in business, I have good understanding of the challenge most of you beginners face because I started when the awareness was even far lower than it is now, and I must make bold to say, things are way better now, I've had to travel states setting up farms for people and obviously the market is endless.
where is your location?
However, to address this and a fewer other challenges beginners face practically, I'm working on a free online video exposition that'll address some of these and other challenges, that'll be made available soon.
However you can send me mails for guidance at chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com.
Note Say's law "supply creates its own demand"
Just keep moving and achieving.
Thanks
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 8:46am On Oct 18, 2017
...still in business
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by mikkycyruz(m): 9:27am On Oct 18, 2017
Get EBOOKS ON THE FOLLOWING SNAIL FARMING GRASSCUTTER FARMING RABBIT FARMING FOR #1000 EACH HIGHLY PRACTICAL AND VALUABLE ALSO INCLUDING HOW TO EXPORT AND STRATEGICALLY SELL YOUR PRODUCE CONTACT MENORAH FARMS AND CONSULTS ON WHATSAPP ON 07016790673
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 6:34am On Oct 20, 2017
Why not create your thread bro, I think that will help than spamming here as this is diversionary...
regards.

mikkycyruz:
Get EBOOKS ON THE FOLLOWING
SNAIL FARMING
GRASSCUTTER FARMING
RABBIT FARMING
FOR #1000 EACH
HIGHLY PRACTICAL AND VALUABLE
ALSO INCLUDING
HOW TO EXPORT AND STRATEGICALLY SELL YOUR PRODUCE
CONTACT MENORAH FARMS AND CONSULTS ON WHATSAPP ON 07016790673
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 7:20am On Jan 02, 2018
Hello Everyone!!! We're still in the business to show stability and sustainability, we've recorded huge success over the years....Mushroom production is still booming, catch in on the opportunity and earn more from Agriculture
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
Here are beautiful results from a student that stepped in from here.....see the beautiful results in the pix below just from our online interaction

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Still in Business.... Feel Free to call 08126678769 or email: chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com
I'm keen and committed to your success.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 10:25pm On May 07, 2018
*Four key Nutrients of Mushroom that holds gold for wellness*
------------------------------
Selenium
Vit.D
Glutathione
Ergothioneine

All are known to function as antioxidant that can mitigate oxidative stress and all are known to decline during aging.

Oxidative stress is considered to be the main culprit causing diseases of aging such as *cancer, heart diseases, and dementia*

Ergothioneine or Ergo is actually an antioxidant amino acid that are building blocks of proteins. Ergo is produced in nature by fungi including *mushrooms*
Prof of pharmacology Dirk Grunderman discovered that mammals make a gentically coded transporter that rapidly pulls ergo into the red blood cells, then distributed round the body accumulated in human tissues to combat oxidative stress....

Japanese, Italians, Chinese, Indians, are proves to the scientific evidence of mushrooms greatly reducing human mortality and aging

*Eat more mushroom in your daily dietary intakes, and fight cancer, heart diseases and aged related dementia*

Relatively cheaper and ubiquitous organic meal for wellness.

*Eat one Mushroom meal a day and stay away from the doctor*

TW. Rodale Institute USA.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 12:21am On Jul 14, 2018
still in the business, mushroom production business remains a wonder to many.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 12:03am On Nov 05, 2018
Thanks to all those who have learnt, grown and matured their businesses from our services and also promoting us....we love you all....we're partners together in progress
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by babniyen(m): 7:30am On Nov 12, 2018
Hello people, can we have some pictures of successful farms to ginger us who are still procrastinating. I have got a sack of sawdust for 2 months but still on standby.

Pleassse..
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 7:34am On Dec 17, 2018
Its Christmas again.... We're offering lots of Sessional Bonanza on our training and consultancy services, some going absolutely free of charge, its our way of giving back to society and saying thank you for the year....feel free to contact on 08126678769...Still in Business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Imports Grasses From Brazil For Grazing Reserve – Ogbeh / Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi / I Want To Buy Yam In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.