Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness (26071 Views)

Things You Must Know About Edible Mushrooms in Nigeria this year / How To Cultivate Edible Mushrooms From Cassave Peels / Beans Or Groundnut- Which Is More Prefarable For Cultivation In The South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by coco77771: 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
Let me hav ur ACC# details fast and my number 08131824987
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
@coco.....send me a mail on chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com or you can call me on 08126678769 so I'll forward it to your mail box
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 12:29am On Sep 09, 2015
keep the calls and mails coming, I'm here to train, support and encourage young entrepreneurs on a less competitive and well paying area of AGRICBUSINESS; MUSHROOM FARMING IS THE WAY TO GO
you can still call 08126678769 for enquiries and get your copy of the manual to do it yourself....
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2015
chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com 08126678769
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 6:50am On Sep 10, 2015
it contains from Preparation to Spawn multiplication and replication to Harvesting and Processing Mushroom with alot others....
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
substrate preparation from common waste
for more
call 08126678769
or email chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
For those who booked an appointment with me this weekend please you may have to remind me tomorrow.
call 08126678769
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
If you're thinking of doing a business that requires little experience and technical know-how, THINK MUSHROOM FARMING. I'll teach you the little you need to start with and the much you can fly with.
just call 08126678769
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
the personal training handbook is still accessible at a very subsidized rate. call 08126678769 to do it yourself or just drop me a mail. chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 8:05am On Sep 12, 2015
Oyster Mushroom contains 14% Zinc which is a major antidote to Erectile dysfunction, it Boosts sexual desire and stamina, the more reason everybody needs to it mushroom in this era
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Going.... the period of subsidizing this material will soon be over, you can get yours at this LEAST price now while offer lasts.
call 08126678769 or email chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com to get yours.
The simplified knowledge in this material will thrill you.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
still in contact, interested persons should contact me on 08126678769 or email chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com for details or further enquiries.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by Edenitis(m): 5:59am On Sep 16, 2015
This thread is interesting. The poster is asking for a substantial amount to be paid for the eBook. Has anyone bought it? Is there any testimony? Too many scammers on the prowl!
Op please note I am not accusing you.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by Edenitis(m): 6:01am On Sep 16, 2015
This thread is interesting. The poster is asking for a substantial amount to be paid for the eBook. Has anyone bought it? Is there any testimony? Too many scammers on the prowl!
Op please note I am not accusing you. Let those who have purchased the book give us testimony or something.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by Piusuwaka: 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
I've actually bought the eBook from the man last week, I also interacted with him. The book is actually very rich and precise compared to any other one I've come across in my quest for mushroom production.
I think the young man is doing a nice job here at a subsidised price of #4000 for that class of material, my brother he's real, I've kept close contact with him since then.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by Piusuwaka: 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hello Roty! I've started something, I'm expecting the very best
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by Mercie123(f): 12:23am On Sep 22, 2015
Piusuwaka:
Hello Roty! I've started something, I'm expecting the very best

Happy for you bro.

Please where do you guys buy polypropylene bags or you use another type of nylon? Please help!
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 6:11am On Sep 22, 2015
@Mercie,over here in PH we send marketers traveling to Aba to buy in bulk for us.
chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com or 08126678769
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
The new technique in Mushroom production is packaging and sealing of the harvested fruit in a transparent poly bag it looks very fresh and appealing
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2015
I've got few days to go, anybody with interest should feel free to contact me now with my email or phone number.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Happy Independence!!! As Nigeria@ 55 is returning to Agriculture. If you're thinking of Agribusiness that is less capital intensive, requires little man power and technical knowledge, low risk yet has a large available market and can grow all season and keep fruiting everyday for 3 to 4 Months, I Strongly recommend MUSHROOM FARMING is the surest way to go. you're free to contact me for technical assistance....
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
In a bid to encourage young farmers to venture into this evergrowing profitable trend, I've made just six simplified approach to doing it and turning out your profit in no time. you want to know? just ask me
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
for the benefit of those asking of the minimum amount they can start mushroom farming with, you can start with as low as #5000 it all depends on the cost of materials in your area. but if you're having challenge of how to manage your little capital, just feel free to drop me a mail or you can call me at anytime, I'll attend to you urgently.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 5:41am On Oct 10, 2015
my contact is 08126678769 or email chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com Happy Weekend!!!
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2015
For the benefit of those that have been calling in for Practical training, we've made full arrangement for a one day full training now at an affordable price and for limited number of people.
Meanwhile the training handbook is still available
call 08126678769 or email chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 8:35am On Oct 25, 2015
This is the era of Agriculture in Nigeria. The it may interest you to know that mushroom is good for both diabetic patients and people with heart diseases, its best as against red meat.
contact 08126678769 or email chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com
for practical handbook
hands on training
supply of mushroom fruits
questions on mushroom
consultations.
feel free to call in, its my pleasure to meet people's needs...08126678769
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 6:58am On Oct 31, 2015
in a new post from a foreign journal yesterday, its been discovered that mushroom consumption can help increase breast size in women and gives alot other nutrients.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2015
Get ready for a bumper package,learn create wealth and get employed in mushroom. get the hand book and get ready.
08126678769 Rotimi
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by Goldenboy842(m): 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
rotybarry:
HAPPY SUNDAY ALL!!!
Mushroom Handbook; Do it yourself... has been going out to different states now at a very subsidized price just for this month. You can get yours now while offer last.
you'll be glad you did.
chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com
call me.

Pls I want to buy the book. This is my whatsapp number 08160403222
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
@goldenboy, I'm a very busy person and don't really have time for Watsapp because of my engagements. I prefer you just call me or send me a text or an email
chrisbkrotimi@gmail. com or 08126678769
thanks for your interest.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
please tell somebody about mushroom, eat a meal with mushroom at least thrice every week and save yourself the risk of cancer, heart diseases, erectile dysfunction and even diabetes in the future.
Let's increase the awareness of the importance of this natural food and save our society ™!!!!
08126676789 or chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by onyeogalu1(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2015
Mr. Roty thanks for yesterday.
Am really grateful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi / I Want To Buy Yam In Large Quantity / My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.