Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness (26127 Views)

Things You Must Know About Edible Mushrooms in Nigeria this year / How To Cultivate Edible Mushrooms From Cassave Peels / Beans Or Groundnut- Which Is More Prefarable For Cultivation In The South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 9:45am On Nov 14, 2015
@Oyeogalu, you're welcome, its my pleasure to be of help. you can always reach me
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
a feasibility report is now readily available
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 10:36am On Nov 29, 2015
Spawn is now readily available for those who need mushroom spawn.
Enjoy 70% discount on anything you need on mushroom now.
call 08126678769
or chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
For those interested, all access in the various value chains in Mushroom production are open now, you can reach me on phone or via email
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2015
I'm available to sensitise and encourage people to go into mushroom farming at your events free of charge, the aim is to increase mushroom awareness and expand the mushroom market across the country and it begins in your area.
Do you have an event? you want to empower your people with information that can empower them financially? just invite me your event, I'm doing this presentation at events FREE OF CHARGE just for one month, counting from today, Grab the moment, call 08126678769 or email chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com
meanwhile our books are still available and accessible
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 6:59am On Dec 21, 2015
As you prepare for Christmas and the new year don't forget to spice up a meal with Mushroom and share it with your family.
if you're thinking of what to do in 2016, Think Mushroom, do Mushroom it pays.
Call me now to prepare with simplified material
08126678769 or email chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 6:30am On Dec 23, 2015
for the benefit of those who have been calling in, the raw materials are common anywhere you are, you'll discover it in the book,
Practical and easy way of producing spawn is also included there. check it out, its easier than you think and you can do it.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
A practical view of the mushroom spawn

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
Spawn
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
spawn

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
substrate preparation

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
substrate bagging

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 7:02am On Jan 04, 2016
Happy New Year of higher heights to all my customers and co-farmers
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 6:55am On Jan 07, 2016
Happy New Year!!!
All clients and Customers can now reach me on BBM for instant messaging and discussion on Agribusiness.
BBM pin: 746B47F6
Best Regards.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by ademobi: 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
Can you send spawn to Lagos ? I need about two bottles of spawn.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
@Ademobi I can send spawn to Lagos, but sending spawn that far should be at least 5bottles. why not learn how to produce it, get the manual I'll teach you to do it yourself.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
Updated EBook and very affordable Practical training on all about Mushroom production, ranging from Spawn production to Harvesting is still available.
Feel free to call in or add me on BBM or send me an Email.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
Cabinet and spawn!
Training and materials are still affordably available.
call 08126678769, or send an email to chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com or add me on bbm, I'm available to assist you with relevant info.

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by ademobi: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
It look like ramifications have started. Mind you, I did not use wheat braw because I could not see it in my area. Instead I use sorghum (red).

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by OgeOnonuju(f): 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
rotybarry:
in a new post from a foreign journal yesterday, its been discovered that mushroom consumption can help increase breast size in women and gives alot other nutrients.

Is increase in sexual desire and breast size the key reasons to grow, sell and eat mushroom? Talk about its prominent health benefits, abeg.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by Oyadefufolly: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
Thanks
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
@Ademobi, its very interesting to note that with the eBook alone you've gone this far, I encourage you to keep it up, a lot others across different States have started as well.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by ademobi: 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
I took them to fruiting room today.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 6:50am On Mar 18, 2016
As Nigeria gradually moves to an Agric-driven Economy, think Mushroom Production it pays well.
I can also assist you in several other Agribusiness areas as well as writing business proposals.
call 08126678769 or email chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 9:56am On Mar 23, 2016
Practical Trainings still ongoing at lowest cost and practical handbook at subsidized prices still available for those who can't come for training.
My passion is my motivational force, I'm passionate about making someone's life better through practical skills.
08126678769 or email chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
practical training or handbook still available and very affordable, feel free to contact me.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hello! Happy New Month!
Connect with me and get to know more of the New ways of maximizing productivity in your mushroom farm too.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by phillings247: 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
how do i sell my mushroom after production
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 6:20am On Apr 13, 2016
@Philings.
you can sell to household consumers you must have created enough awareness while the production is on.
you can look out for diabetic patients and establish a good marketing link with them because mushroom is very good for them in place of red meat. you can also approach fast foods, restaurants and eateries or big hotels. you know mushroom is used to make pizza? there's a lot of marketing channels.
Thanks
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by Rexyl(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2016
Practical training involving method demonstration together with practical guide make the practice easier and will result in increased production. Hope the market is guaranteed and those buying will keep on buying, and will not be complaining of certain limitations that could arise from storability, anti nutritional factor or inadequate supply. I will need the handbook and the materials to carry out the production.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
I can assure you of sustainability and quality assurance as much as you simply follow the steps outlined in the handbook.
Happy Sunday!!!
Meanwhile this month I'm available to visit any farm or to travel to train, I'll be a bit available for about three weeks for those who may want to meet me or need me to help you set up.
call 08126678769 or email chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
Mushroom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi / I Want To Buy Yam In Large Quantity / How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.