Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) (26227 Views)

Is Watermelon Business TRULY As Profitable As Claimed? / Organic Farming Can Make You Rich! / Watermelon Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Sheyihman(m): 12:27am On Jul 13, 2015
I'm not talking about traditional time-consuming and energy-draining agro-business that makes you only peanuts after so many months of sowing with NO guarantee in PROFITS.... But about creating a solid steady INCOME source that you and your family can FOREVER live on.
Most people still feel that making money from agro-business is laborious, time consuming and in most cases with little profits especially if you don't have millions to work it out like Dangote, OBJ and the likes. (I also thought like that before)
Who am I and Why Should You Believe Me?
Well, am Sheyihman by nickname and I'm a farmer.
Are you shocked....? Don’t be……
Obj is farmer..
Dangote is also a farmer.
Infact most top politicians nowadays are farmers like me. This is simply because the sector is one of the surest paths when it comes to creating a solid steady income that anyone can setup. Also, I'm a netpreneur.
……….After several months of trial and error in this agro-business(watermelon plantation), am glad it has now become one of the solid and steady income source for me. Oh! Dream finally comes true. I can now confidently tell you WATERMELON PLANTATION can make you rich within 75-80days without touching cutlass (i.e. if you know the secret and guidelines involves).
This business is lucrative but I won’t advice you to invest on it if you are not exposed to the secret and guidelines, this is because those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it
To cut the long story short. Let get started……..
With the secret I want to reveal to you, you will be able to produce a minimum of 1,800 pieces of viable watermelon fruits (excluding the rotten ones) with #32,000 only. A tiny investment that turned into #408,000 within the first 75-80 days of the business.
Breakdown…...
The 1800 pieces were sold at different prices depending on the size.

The smallest one are usually sold between the rate of N100 - #150 (Average is #125)

The biggest ones are usually sold between the rate of #300-400 . (Average is #350)

The average selling price of the lowest and biggest fruits (#125 + #350) /2 = #238 per watermelon

#238 x 1850 pieces = #440,300
Selling Price (#440,300)– Cost Price (#32,000) = Profit (#408,000)
I will also reveal the secret of planting thrice in a year, which will amount to (#408,000 * 3 = #1,224,000) Wao! This is a huge sum of money.
Even if you are a doubting Thomas, by now your eyes should be wide open to this lucrative business... DON’T BE SURPRISE, ITS NOT A MAGIC…….@ LEAST YOU CAN SEE THE CALCULATION IS REAL
To every business, there are guidelines to follow and secret to exploit in other to be successful. Some of the secret I will expose in this article (live on nairaland) are:
• How you can start this watermelon business anywhere in Nigeria with as little as #32,000 startup capital and make your first #440,300 within the first 75-80days and the simple steps to double, triple or even quadruple this PROFITS in another 75-80 days guaranteed.
• How you can easily and quickly source for a land from government and private agencies with as little as #3,000 for agricultural purposes
• The only 10 things you will ever need to start this agro-business so that you won't have to spend more than necessary to get started.
• How to know the safe time to start this business in any parts of Nigeria. Here's how to get the most probable month and date that will guarantees massive production without ever risking being infected with "diseases or insects outbreak.
• The 2 vital things you should know about preparation and planting in other to skyrocket your yields at the end of the day. Plus how and where to get quality and original hybridized variety watermelon seeds.
• 6 sneaky tricks you can use to immediately overcome watermelon's enemy of progress called diseases & insects even before they ever show any signs of occurrence. This technique works like charm and you will certainly be amazed.
• Pictorial steps and charts on how and when to correctly apply treatment; miss these 3 simple but highly essential techniques and you will instantly see your watermelon business as it go down the drain overnight even before you get to know what has happened.
• The most accurate way to mix these treatment and yield enhancing chemicals and how precisely they are measured before they are applied plus how to avoid the costly common mistakes that 99% of people ignorantly make in this business each and every time.
• The "simple scientific means" that a complete lazy man can ruthlessly use to remove weeds and protect your plant (cutlass not required) and the most 2 proven chemicals that you can authoritatively employ to achieve this within minutes.
• The dirty little secrets of when and how to apply correctly so that you won't make the same costly mistakes generally made by other clueless farmers in this business not only resulting into poor yields but burned leaves and roots before the fruits even get ripe.
• Why Pollinators like bees flying with annoying buzzing sounds and butter flies moving haphazardly perching on the yellow parts of your watermelon are your friends & why you should pray to God have hundreds of them in "droves".
• 3 simple no guess-work yet almost fool-proof way to detect if your watermelon produce are fully ripened. Take unripened produce to buyers and stand the chance to lose lots of money as they would get overly under-priced or outrightly rejected as "bad" market. Am sure you don't want to experience this.
• The step by step hold-me-by-the hand walkthroughs on how to handpick, load and have your produce conveyed to an ever ready buyers.
• Closely guarded simple tricks that obviously guarantees sales with unbeatable PROFITS each and every time within few minutes immediately a potential buyer sets his/her eyes on your produce plus why you should never sell off your produce to buyers/dealers directly if you ever want to maximize BIG returns at the end of the day.
• Plus a complete lists of markets across most Cities in Nigeria where you're are most likely going to double your sales take home profits by simply following a quick jumpstart template and directory with phone numbers I've already crafted.
And so much more! I believe you are convinced.
#To be continued, keep an eye on this page# You can also read further and view my A-Z watermelon pictures [url=watermelonsecrets.exammanna.net]Click Here To Read Further[/url]
I will gladly attends to post/comment. Also,for more information or to request for the offline document(s), you can reach me via
• +2347030263517
• oluwaseyifunmi111@gmail.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by jethro2: 6:28am On Jul 13, 2015
Hmnnn. They are here again with fictitious story. Please speak reality and stop dreaming

6 Likes

Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Sheyihman(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2015
Its might be a dream to you but at least you do buy watermelon. The price of the smallest one in market is #100 and the biggest one is #350. So if you are able to produce 1800 pieces as a farmer within 80days. Do you know how much that will amount to. You better wake up
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Pavore9: 10:11am On Jul 13, 2015
Sheyihman:
Its might be a dream to you but at least you do buy watermelon. The price of the smallest one in market is #100 and the biggest one is #350. So if you are able to produce 1800 pieces as a farmer within 80days. Do you know how much that will amount to. You better wake up

Where is your farm located?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by agricentral(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2015
@OP,

Let confirm your farm first... a nairalander in your area would surely visit in order to confirm your farms.

If you are ready to do this drop your farm address and we would take it up from there.

Hope to see your reply.

5 Likes

Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by greenwhales: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2015
I wish to believe the legitimacy of this post but it's kind of difficult because of my past experience from an article like this, that I end up paying for the suppose magic e-book that I never received. undecided

1 Like

Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Pavore9: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2015
greenwhales:
I wish to believe the legitimacy of this post but it's kind of difficult because of my past experience from an article like this, that I end up paying for the suppose magic e-book that I never received. undecided

I believe your experience has wisen you up.

1 Like

Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Queendo(f): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2015
@OP how much have u made, including ur family members. Pls let's be realistic how easy is it making millions

4 Likes

Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Pavore9: 10:50am On Jul 13, 2015
Queendo:
@OP how much have u made, including ur family members. Pls let's be realistic how easy is it making millions

Am happy people are now thinking this way, not swallowing figures being thrown up. Anyone who wants to earn from consulting/training MUST HAVE a demonstration farm where the result of his/her knowledge is evident. Once it is on ground, Nigerians would be the ones calling to make arrangements to meet with the person.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Sheyihman(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2015
Am glad you all care to know the location of the farm, which I believe is necessary in other to confirm my hands-on experience (Wao! great). Am confident of what I do , who I am and the passion I pursue.
Farm Address: Off Egbeda Road, Badeku-Jago , Ibadan , Oyo state.
As I stated in my post that I couldn't even make the cost price for several months (trial and error) of investing in this business until I discover the secret and guidelines involves. Now am glad to be a watermelon plantation farmer. (I will gladly welcome more questions).
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Namos: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nice one keep it up
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Haroseng: 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
and moreso, people have been here, sharing vital info on how to elevate others. you shd giv more details on what you know, not sweetmouthing us with the pros of the business. again, God help you selling 1800 watermelon for 200naira plus @ farm gate. i dont see where transport is being mentioned in all the articles, what high yield seeds would cost you less than 25k to cultivate an hectare? sincerely, i have read about 14 articles online claiming you can start watermelon farming with less than 35k and make above 300k. hmmm, i just dey laugh noni.... what if i buy your supposed offline book and decided to post the content here for people to benefit....if you can give us a more realistic startup figures and true average returns backed with facts, then be rest assured that we would be delighted to buy seeds, and every other materials from you, or even make you a consultant. am open to learning more on this topic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Queendo(f): 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
You are on point sir, dts just d gospel truth. Someone who has not practice farming wil be telling ppl how they can make millions frm what he hasn't done. I pray Nigerians dont fall prey.

Pavore9:

Am happy people are now thinking this way, not swallowing figures being thrown up. Anyone who wants to earn from consulting/training MUST HAVE a demonstration farm where the result of his/her knowledge is evident. Once it is on ground, Nigerians would be the ones calling to make arrangements to meet with the person.
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Sheyihman(m): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Sheyihman(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
I understand people's plight and concern about the genuity of the business, my experience on field and how such small startup capital can be maximize to make huge amount of money within 75-80days. This is what I do and what am still doing (Hands-on experience). To standout among those that have sugarcoated & played on people's intelligent on this same business, I will post the cost breakdown in my next post
(keep an eye on this page).
You can also view some of my farm pictures on my webpage Click here
(I will gladly attends to all questions)
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Sheyihman(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Pavore9: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sheyihman:
I understand people's plight and concern about the genuity of the business, my experience on field and how such small startup capital can be maximize to make huge amount of money within 75-80days. This is what I do and what am still doing (Hands-on experience). To standout among those that have sugarcoated & played on people's intelligent on this same business, I will post the cost breakdown in my next post

l have visited your webpage and it smells like an E-book is waiting somewhere along the path. Prove me wrong by uploading the offline document(s) here.
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by agricentral(m): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sheyihman:

Post your farm pics here.

The ones on your site are pictures that can be gotten from google or better still post a PIC of yourself working in your farm.
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by greenwhales: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
In fact it looks like the picture of the guy I paid to send me the so called watermelon millionaire e-book.
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by freelife4all(m): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Thank people can now identify these internet farmers who don't have experience about, but claims to have made billions of naira in farming just to sell Copy copy Ebook. Bros if na true you dey tell us, show us who know you farm among farmer.
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Sheyihman(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
For clarity and to those that requested for the cost breakdown
....COST BREAKDOWN for one hectare of land
Acquisition of land from private/governement agencies(for agricultural purpose) - #3000
Clearing (Herbicide) - #3,300
Hybridized seed (4) - #5,200
Labour planting cost - #1,200
Foliar fertilizer (Four different types to mix) - #4,150
Solid fertilizer - #2,100
Knapsack - #3,000
Labour cost to apply fertilizer - #2,000
Weeding (Herbicide) - #2,200
Labour cost for harvesting - #2,000
Transportation to the potential market - #3,000
Miscellaneous -#850
TOTAL is #32,000 only

Note - By now you should be able to see the reality of the business. With my hands-on experience, I will be unveiling the step by step and the secrets involved in becoming a successful watermelon farmer. Part of which are:
• How you can start this watermelon business anywhere in Nigeria with as little as #32,000 startup
capital and make your first #440,300 within the first 75-80days and the simple steps to double, triple or
even quadruple this PROFITS in another 75-80 days guaranteed.
• How you can easily and quickly source for a land from government and private agencies with as little
as #3,000 for agricultural purposes
• The only 10 things you will ever need to start this agro-business so that you won't have to spend
more than necessary to get started.
• How to know the safe time to start this business in any parts of Nigeria. Here's how to get the most
probable month and date that will guarantees massive production without ever risking being infected with "diseases or insects outbreak.
• The 2 vital things you should know about preparation and planting in other to skyrocket your yields at the end of the day. Plus how and where to get quality and original hybridized variety watermelon seeds.
• 6 sneaky tricks you can use to immediately overcome watermelon's enemy of progress called diseases & insects even before they ever show any signs of occurrence. This technique works like charm and
you will certainly be amazed.
• Pictorial steps and charts on how and when to correctly apply treatment; miss these 3 simple but
highly essential techniques and you will instantly see your watermelon business as it go down the drain
overnight even before you get to know what has happened.
• The most accurate way to mix these treatment and yield enhancing chemicals and how precisely they
are measured before they are applied plus how to avoid the costly common mistakes that 99% of
people ignorantly make in this business each and every time.
• The "simple scientific means" that a complete lazy man can ruthlessly use to remove weeds and
protect your plant (cutlass not required) and the most 2 proven chemicals that you can authoritatively
employ to achieve this within minutes.
• The dirty little secrets of when and how to apply correctly so that you won't make the same costly
mistakes generally made by other clueless farmers in this business not only resulting into poor yields
but burned leaves and roots before the fruits even get ripe.
• Why Pollinators like bees flying with annoying buzzing sounds and butter flies moving haphazardly
perching on the yellow parts of your watermelon are your friends & why you should pray to God have
hundreds of them in "droves".
• 3 simple no guess-work yet almost fool-proof way to detect if your watermelon produce are fully
ripened. Take unripened produce to buyers and stand the chance to lose lots of money as they would
get overly under-priced or outrightly rejected as "bad" market. Am sure you don't want to experience
this.
• The step by step hold-me-by-the hand walkthroughs on how to handpick, load and have your produce conveyed to an ever ready buyers.
• Closely guarded simple tricks that obviously guarantees sales with unbeatable PROFITS each and
every time within few minutes immediately a potential buyer sets his/her eyes on your produce plus why you should never sell off your produce to buyers/dealers directly if you ever want to maximize BIG returns at the end of the day.
• Plus a complete lists of markets across most Cities in Nigeria where you're are most likely going to
double your sales take home profits by simply following a quick jumpstart template and directory with
phone numbers I've already crafted.
And so much more!
#To be continued, keep an eye on this page# You can also read further and view my A-Z watermelon
pictures [url= "www.watermelonsecrets.exammanna.net"]Click Here[/url]
Contact no: 07030263517
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by jethro2: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
You can do better.
Try something new
This is not working
Sheyihman:
Acquisition of land from private/governement agencies(for agricultural purpose) - #3000
Knapsack - #3,000
Miscellaneous -#850
TOTAL is #32,000 only
Note - By now you should be able to see the reality of the business. With my hands-on experience, I will be unveiling the step by step and the secrets involved in becoming a successful watermelon farmer. Part of which are:
• How you can start this watermelon business anywhere in Nigeria with as little as #32,000 startup
capital and make your first #440,300 within the first 75-80days and the simple steps to double, triple or
• How you can easily and quickly source for a land from government and private agencies with as little
• The only 10 things you will ever need to start this agro-business so that you won't have to spend
• How to know the safe time to start this business in any parts of Nigeria. Here's how to get the most
probable month and date that will guarantees massive production without ever risking being infected with "diseases or insects outbreak.
• 6 sneaky tricks you can use to immediately overcome watermelon's enemy of progress called diseases & insects even before they ever show any signs of occurrence. This technique works like charm and
• Pictorial steps and charts on how and when to correctly apply treatment; miss these 3 simple but
highly essential techniques and you will instantly see your watermelon business as it go down the drain
• The most accurate way to mix these treatment and yield enhancing chemicals and how precisely they
are measured before they are applied plus how to avoid the costly common mistakes that 99% of
• The "simple scientific means" that a complete lazy man can ruthlessly use to remove weeds and
protect your plant (cutlass not required) and the most 2 proven chemicals that you can authoritatively
• The dirty little secrets of when and how to apply correctly so that you won't make the same costly
mistakes generally made by other clueless farmers in this business not only resulting into poor yields
• Why Pollinators like bees flying with annoying buzzing sounds and butter flies moving haphazardly
perching on the yellow parts of your watermelon are your friends & why you should pray to God have
• 3 simple no guess-work yet almost fool-proof way to detect if your watermelon produce are fully
ripened. Take unripened produce to buyers and stand the chance to lose lots of money as they would
get overly under-priced or outrightly rejected as "bad" market. Am sure you don't want to experience
this.
• Closely guarded simple tricks that obviously guarantees sales with unbeatable PROFITS each and
every time within few minutes immediately a potential buyer sets his/her eyes on your produce plus why you should never sell off your produce to buyers/dealers directly if you ever want to maximize BIG returns at the end of the day.
• Plus a complete lists of markets across most Cities in Nigeria where you're are most likely going to
double your sales take home profits by simply following a quick jumpstart template and directory with
And so much more!
#To be continued, keep an eye on this page# You can also read further and view my A-Z watermelon
pictures [url="www.watermelonsecrets.exammanna.net"] Click Here [/url]
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Sheyihman(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
I believe have done justice to all questions and comment. #More Questions#.
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Pavore9: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sheyihman:
Knapsack - #3,000
Miscellaneous -#850
TOTAL is #32,000 only

this.
And so much more!
pictures [url="www.watermelonsecrets.exammanna.net"] Click Here [/url]

With this, l can boldly tell you ain't got anything realistic to offer a newbie! l have challenged you to upload your offline document(s) but you kept skipping around it. ln as much as we seek for livelihood, we should not segregate conscience from it!
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Sheyihman(m): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
You were talking about offline materials when people want me to prove the genuity of the business, how such small startup capital can be maximize to make huge amount of money and my hands-on experience. So which one should come first, explanation of the business or the offline materials? The offline materials is of no use when people don't believe in the business. Don't put the cart before the horse. Haaba! Relax , one step at a time. You don't believe in the business but you want the offline materials, how will the offline materials help you when you don't believe in the breakdown of the business ?

2 Likes

Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Pavore9: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sheyihman:
You were talking about offline materials when people want me to prove the genuity of the business, how such small startup capital can be maximize to make huge amount of money and my hands-on experience. So which one should come first, explanation of the business or the offline materials? The offline materials is of no use when people don't believe in the business. Don't put the cart before the horse. Haaba! Relax , one step at a time. You don't believe in the business but you want the offline materials, how will the offline materials help you when you don't believe in the breakdown of the business ?

l wrote about the offline material based on 'Also,for more information or to request for the offline document(s), you can reach me via' Is there not enough space to post the content of the document(s) within this thread? Why must one have to personally contact you to access it? l have no personal need for whatever material you may have because l am in no way interested in the wealth it promises!

lf you are out to share knowledge then do so with all sincerity and no hidden motive as people visit this section to learn and share! This is your second thread on Nairaland and first thread in the Agric section, first impression really do matter!
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by jethro2: 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sheyihman:
Knapsack - #3,000
Miscellaneous -#850
TOTAL is #32,000 only
this.
And so much more!
pictures [url= "www.watermelonsecrets.exammanna.net"]Click Here[/url]

Which of the government agency? Name and Location of the agency
Ploughable land or virgin land
Herbicide is sold Between N1000 _N1200. Are you saying 3 litre will clear an hectare?
seems you ommited the spraying of herbicide cost
Hybridised seed.Can you be more secific of the brand name please?
continental sugar baby of 10g is sold for N800 while anita F1 is 25g is N1000
Seed requirement for planting is 250g per acre.
Calculating with Sugar baby means 800 by 25 gives 20000
Off course there are other seeds.
Labour lanting cost in my area is N1000 per acre and you feed the labourers.
Foliar fertilizer:GNLD ro 5 litre is sold for N11000 while Cocoa boost 1 litre is sold for N2200
Solid fertilizer :NpK can not be gotten less than N4,000 per bag
Knapsack Sprayer: A bit correct
Labour cost to apply fertilizer - For liquid and solid can never be done at 2000 even in the remotest village of Nigeria
Weeding (Herbicide) - How many times. Your crop is almost 3months
minimum should be 3times at once in a month
Labour cost for harvesting - N2000 can not harvest an acre not to talk of an hectare
Transportation to the potential market - I would love to have the contact of your transporter because mine are riping me off.
Are we harvesting the water melon all at once?
You also forget to calculate the insecticides you might likely be using
Miscellaneous -#850
Even your backyard farm of a lot can not be taken care of with your so written miscellanous
TOTAL is #32,000 only
You might have to recalculate your total again
The N32,000 dont look real
The reason for you to wake up and try some other trick

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by globatop: 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
@Sheyihman
Gone through ur breakdown and found some of ur costing ridiculous.

Though am still a learner in this industry, I may not have enough experience to disproof all ur claims, but listed below could not be true.
1. What part of Nigeria will u lease an hectare of land for #3,000
2. Where will u get Labour to apply herbicide on an hectare of land for just #2,200
3. Who will plant an hectare of land for just #1,200
4. How many Labour will harvest 1800 pcs of watermelon for just #2,000.
Remember one hectare of land is six plots.
No where all over Nigeria where u could get Labour below #1,000 excluding xportation to farm and feeding. Ur #32,000 analysis will not be enough to rent one acre of farmland, weeding and clearing. Be practical.

Majority of ur likes are out to sell ebooks of which the content are not practicable and the analysis not feasible.
Ur action could make one bankrupt rather than millionaire.
That's why some forex experts are good at training rather than trading.

1 Like

Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by FarmTech(m): 12:10am On Jul 14, 2015
Op, we're waiting for clarification.
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Sheyihman(m): 12:45am On Jul 14, 2015
To those that criticize the breakdown, I love your calculation and morale but your post depict you are not well informed about this business and its secret.
.......Further Analysis.....Let get started......
- Land acquisition - There are established government farm agencies that gives an hectare for #3,000 only for agricultural purpose. Visit one in your area and make enquiry.
-Herbicide is sold between #1000-#1100 and about 7bottles will successfully covers two hectares of land.
-Hybrid Seed : Four (4) of the variety of the seed I do plant will successfully covers one hectare and each one cost #1,400.
-Labour cost for planting is #1000 per day + #200 feeding and two people can successfully plant one hectare in a day, remember you are a farmer and the labour is just to assist you.
- Foliar chemical, am not talking about GNLD or cocoa boost but the ones best suitable for watermelon(price range is between #900-#1,100) and you need four different types.
- Solid chemical - Remember you are also using foliar chemical and there is a certain quantity of solid fertilizer you need to apply and that cost you #2100
- Weeding- The quantity of the herbicide you will use at this stage will reduced (Your watermelon is also on the land.) Once you spray before planting, you don't need to spray until 25-30days. Then within one-two weeks after spraying, your watermelon would have start spreading through your farmland before another set of weeds start to grow, remember its a leguminous plant.
- A labour cost for harvesting is #1000 per day for the first harvest + your own effort as a farmer.
- Insectide is part of the four foliar chemical I mentioned. Remeber its also a foliar chemical.
TOTAL - 32,000 only (I repeat)
Am not an internet farmer but an hand-on experience farmer in this business. Once again, am confident of what I do, who I am and the passion I purse.
(More questions are welcome)
#Keep an eye on the page as I expose the secret to become a successful watermelon farmer in couple of days# You can also visit my watermelon webpage [url= "www.watermelonsecrets.exammanna.net "]Click Here[/url]
Contact me via 07030263517/oluwaseyifunmi111@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by globatop: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Whoever believe this analysis is a gullible day dreamer.
Re: Watermelon Business Secret(The fruit can make you rich within 75-80days) by Juliana7: 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cost And Returns Of Broiler Production / PHOTOS: Eko Rice Will Be Ready In Six Months- Akinwunmi Ambode / FG Crashes Fish Prices To Affordable Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.