Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness (26070 Views)

Things You Must Know About Edible Mushrooms in Nigeria this year / How To Cultivate Edible Mushrooms From Cassave Peels / Beans Or Groundnut- Which Is More Prefarable For Cultivation In The South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
Training and handbook still ongoing but now at a more subsidized rate. Bonanza of the Season between November and December only.... Get Started.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 8:08am On Nov 02, 2016
From waste to wealth, mushroom will lead you all the way...
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 9:10am On Nov 22, 2016
Good morning great people, I trust you're all doing fine, we have the prospect and future of this nation at hand through Agriculture. Whatsoever you're doing, I encourage you to do Agric, it pays
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 9:42am On Nov 25, 2016
I'm now Live on Skype, you can now reach me on Skype with Chrisbkrotimi.
Also currently working on a short video clip that will show everyone a summary of the stages.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by benzion72(m): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hi do you sell Oyster Mushroom spawn how much is it, Can I get it in Ibadan
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by Heamah: 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
Please, what is the shelf live of mushroom? If I harvest mushroom, how many hours/days do I have to sell it? Thanks
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by petrchuks: 2:48am On Dec 03, 2016
How much does the ebook go for, thanks.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 6:40am On Dec 04, 2016
happy Weekend and Season's greetings everyone, sorry business activities have kept me away for sometimes now but good to be back.
For shelf life of fresh mushrooms, they can stay for up to three days without any form of preservation or preservative.
For price of the eBook, I've learnt not to publish it again because the last time I did, moderator suspended me for some weeks for purported adverts, so really sorry I love to do that with all sincerity for the sake of transparency but wouldn't like to flaunt any rules here again. you can always call 08126678769 or send a mail to chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 6:41am On Dec 04, 2016
@Benzoin, same applies, you can drop me a mail with your enquiry. Regards!
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 6:19am On Dec 06, 2016
Mushroom production training and practice handbook still available and trending, get on the track for low capital, high returns and low labour. contact 08126678769 or chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com.
Season's discount on handbook is ongoing.
Regards.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.
I welcome you to a better 2017 as we resume full operations on Hands-on teaching, Sales of Spawn, Practical Training Handbook. We have also incorporated group training and public lectures for those who need us to offer trainings in their group or public events.
All these are offered at best affordable prices, with most competent manpower with an uncommon wealth of experience and expertise in this niche and others.
08126678769 or chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com.
Warm Regards.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
ARE YOU INTO FARMING OF WHATEVER KIND? DO MUSHROOM IT PAYS....
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by Adegbem01(m): 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
Please can't we make this an open help group to learn from expert, share experiences and build a form of network, this ebook things are controversial and lead to thread dieing off, check threads with open book styles and you will see my point, op if God help you please throw everything on floor as much as possible, you will see more expert and reasonable info coming in. It won't still stop you for consulting and teaching outside the thread, I am jobless right now and I have decided to venture into this mushroom business need help (God sent people) I love to learn but buying and giving money to people who claim wealth is somewhere am trying to invest and still trying to milk the novice. I just don't see it as help but pure business. I don't know how to construct English mist times so everyone don't be offended but my point is please if you can give as voluntarily as possible and God will help you
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by Adegbem01(m): 12:10am On Jan 24, 2017
Please any expert with a farm sophisticated enough to train a novice in osun state please, I guess hands-on training would FastTrack things?
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by austino01(m): 4:00am On Jan 24, 2017
Are you among the Nigerian youth that is ready to make good money this 2017, if that is you,please join 100's of youth getting full knowledge on pig farming and getting help to become their own boss before the end of the year Lots of money to be made in this business let me show you how and you will not be disappointed. send me a request on whats app +14042549461 and i will add you to the group don't be left out.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 8:33am On Feb 07, 2017
Here are pictures of my
1. Fruiting room just after our regular morning harvest
2. Incubation room
3. Incubating Shrooms under observation
STAY MOTIVATED, MUSHROOM FARMING IS REAL.............

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 8:43am On Feb 07, 2017
You can now order for high quality first generation Oyster mushroom spawn from any location at affordable prices.
Call 08126678769
or email chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com
Get them posted to you.....
Transforming mushroom farming is my passion

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 8:45am On Feb 07, 2017
Adegbem01:
Please any expert with a farm sophisticated enough to train a novice in osun state please, I guess hands-on training would FastTrack things?

please I'm not in Osun state, I'm in Portharcourt
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 8:49am On Feb 07, 2017
Adegbem01:
Please can't we make this an open help group to learn from expert, share experiences and build a form of network, this ebook things are controversial and lead to thread dieing off, check threads with open book styles and you will see my point, op if God help you please throw everything on floor as much as possible, you will see more expert and reasonable info coming in. It won't still stop you for consulting and teaching outside the thread, I am jobless right now and I have decided to venture into this mushroom business need help (God sent people) I love to learn but buying and giving money to people who claim wealth is somewhere am trying to invest and still trying to milk the novice. I just don't see it as help but pure business. I don't know how to construct English mist times so everyone don't be offended but my point is please if you can give as voluntarily as possible and God will help you

Noted, but I think if you sincerely need help as you claim, you can see a phone number and email to contact on this thread as I've rendered help voluntarily to thousands. However, this isn't an eBook thread, its a business initiation, motivation and contact thread as you must have observed, thanks a lot for checking here.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2017
austino01:
Are you among the Nigerian youth that is ready to make good money this 2017, if that is you,please join 100's of youth getting full knowledge on pig farming and getting help to become their own boss before the end of the year Lots of money to be made in this business let me show you how and you will not be disappointed. send me a request on whats app +14042549461 and i will add you to the group don't be left out.

Not a bad one brother, but I think it will show more confidence and courage if you create a thread of yours on your ideology and project it fully rather than posting pig on a mushroom thread, please do it the right way.
thanks
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 8:08am On Feb 18, 2017
We're still functional and available, you can send in a mail or call 08126678769.
Happy Weekend
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 2:11am On Mar 10, 2017
STEPPING UP.....taking mushroom farming in Nigeria to another level, we've got a dream Work
you're free to call me for enquiries and let's keep it going till we're there
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by OnuohaClever: 9:11am On Mar 10, 2017
How much is your Oyster spawn?
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2017
@Clever, a bottle of spawn ranges between #2000 to #3000 depending on the generation/transfer
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
Recent findings

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by Seun(m): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
rotybarry:
its simple, our major substrate is sawdust.
Where do you get clean sawdust that doesn't contain chemical preservatives? I was told that all wood and sawdust contains preservatives ...
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by benzion72(m): 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
Kindly give us a picture of mushrooms before harvesting
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
Seun:

Where do you get clean sawdust that doesn't contain chemical preservatives? I was told that all wood and sawdust contains preservatives ...

not sure of that information. When the woods are taken from the forest or wherever, they're sent to the mill, they mill them into various shapes before adding whatever, and the sawdust is gotten during the milling process so it doesn't contain any chemicals.
Again after mixing the substrate is pasteurized to kill any harmful organism that may have been therein
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
benzion72:

Go through from the first page of this thread, you'd see it, lots of pictures here already
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
benzion72:
Go through from the first page of this thread, you'd see it
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Here are pictures of some old substrate bag still fruiting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi / I Want To Buy Yam In Large Quantity / My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.