Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Use Tramado To Read In School. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Use Tramado To Read In School. (2357 Views)

My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall / The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Use Tramado To Read In School. by cutebobo(m): 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hello guys, I'm a student of a reputable Federal University, sometimes within the semester, I get a bulk of materials to read which may sometimes result to headache. My school is also not helping, they fit kill person with reading but not regreting that though because when I talk among my friends from other universities, I tend to stand out. To cut the long story short, a friend introduce me to a drug called TRAMADOR, I tried it and to my biggest surprise, I could read almost twice of what I could read on a normal day with convience, I mean, I always get high anytime I use it but now I'm addicted and really wish to stop but at the same time, I need it to read books very fast within a short period.
Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by INTROVERT(f): 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
please keep that to your self... it worked for you but will ruin other people's lives..

9 Likes

Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by Eleniyan15: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
grin
Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by dapsin999(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Good for you
Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by cutebobo(m): 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by bolaji3071(m): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
Have been hearing about this TRAMADOR here and there, please what's so special about this drug

1 Like

Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by cutebobo(m): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
bolaji3071:
Have been hearing about this TRAMADOR here and there, please what's so special about this drug
you will be hype-active. Mennn, its good most especially for night reading.

1 Like

Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by bolaji3071(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
cutebobo:
So you mean it is good right? Then why are you regretting for using it grin

5 Likes

Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by ksbusari(m): 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
How could i be of help?
Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by ishiamu(m): 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
LoL
Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by Jamaticulus(m): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
As yhu dey read..ur JT go dey rise for knicker kwaaa! Abi na lie?

1 Like

Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by cutebobo(m): 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
Jamaticulus:
As yhu dey read..ur JT go dey rise for knicker kwaaa! Abi na lie?
when I mentioned 'high', I don't mean h*rny.
Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
dapsin999:
Good for you
He's asking for help dude
Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by 7footre(m): 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
I dont understand this my generation and their incessant abuse of drugs.......
Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by redvektor(m): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
cutebobo:

I prefer next cafe
Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
Satan and his many tricks.
I get what this demon is trying to do, you're stylishly advertising the evil drug so young souls would eventually get addicted to it too and becom intelligent fools.

Guys look up, see the way he replied that guy up.

I'm pretty sure the guy would wanna try it out.

I caught u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by somtoto(m): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
m tempted to try diz drug oh....i gat a lot of tinz to read
Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by bammo: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
k

1 Like

Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by cutebobo(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
jboy73:
Satan and his many tricks.
I get what this demon is trying to do, you're stylishly advertising the evil drug so young souls would eventually get addicted to it too and becom intelligent fools.

Guys look up, see the way he replied that guy up.

I'm pretty sure the guy would wanna try it out.

I caught u
I was tempted to reply you harshly but won't. I'm not trying to advertise anything. If u careful read through the post, which am sure you didn't, you see that I am seeking for help on how to stop it too though always tempted to use it. Do you expect me to seek for ones help without giving the person the introduction of what the problem is? Learn how to reply with good manners, for you lack it.
Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
cutebobo:
I was tempted to reply you harshly but won't. I'm not trying to advertise anything. If u careful read through the post, which am sure you didn't, you see that I am seeking for help on how to stop it too though always tempted to use it. Do you expect me to seek for ones help without giving the person the introduction of what the problem is? Learn how to reply with good manners, for you lack it.

Goto the health section.
Do things right and u won't be accused wrongly.

Sorry if I accused u wrongly.

Look what u did was bad... I myself was even tempted to use the tramadol since I have ExaM a hand.. Thank God the holy one opened my eyes.

U think those people parking F9 won't try this tramadol drug u just displayed here after declaring that it helped u read twice as much and also make u understand things sharply

Not everything u post on Nl.
U just created new sets of addicts.
U have doctors, counselors in your residents.
Mind what u post online.

3 Likes

Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by kesikeller(m): 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
@op forget all this haters tramadol is good for you, it relaxes you and makes you to concentrate. Even most medical doctors I know uses it and smokes weed on top. More grease to your elbow as u graduate with flying colours. Recreational drugs rocks!! TM for ever.
Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by musicwriter(m): 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
cutebobo:
Hello guys, I'm a student of a reputable Federal University, sometimes within the semester, I get a bulk of materials to read which may sometimes result to headache. My school is also not helping, they fit kill person with reading but not regreting that though because when I talk among my friends from other universities, I tend to stand out. To cut the long story short, a friend introduce me to a drug called TRAMADOR, I tried it and to my biggest surprise, I could read almost twice of what I could read on a normal day with convience, I mean, I always get high anytime I use it but now I'm addicted and really wish to stop but at the same time, I need it to read books very fast within a short period.

Please keep off drug. You don't need it to read.

And, how is your school killing you with book?. Look, you're school is doing you a great favour. It'll be years before you understand this.

If you don't stop now, that seemingly innocuous Tramado will lead you to trying out other drugs in future, because, sooner or later it would no longer be able to satisfy you.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
each time i use tramadol, it comes with this feeling of nausea, thats why i dont like
Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by Breezy90(m): 1:08am On Aug 25, 2015
please dessist from using tramadol.it is an analgesic but a synthetic opioid analgesic.used for moderate to severe pain.very addictive.I bet u don't want to start experiencing withdrawal symptomps of this drug.nuff said
Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by nervorum: 9:14am On Aug 25, 2015
cutebobo:

You know its not right what you are doing to yourself. The tragedy is that you are spreading it subtlely.

You are 'eating up' your future today. Its your choice to stop or continue..really

Just so you know..tramadol is a 'dangerous' medication.
Its an opoid that works by altering very important brain neurotransmitter and their receptors..You depend on it, you may depend on it to perform certain function for the rest of your life. Its unfortunate you could get it without a doctors prescription.

If you are serious about stopping what you know its bad, you will not need to come here to ask people to tell you to stop what you know its bad.
Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by geca(f): 10:12am On Aug 25, 2015
redvektor:

I prefer next cafe

Nescafé

1 Like

Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by imsuboi(m): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2015
Hmm
Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by Seunvense(m): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Pls guys what is the implication of using nescafe?
Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
*followed*
Re: I Use Tramado To Read In School. by megawax8: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
My advice to you, quit taking an overdose of a pain-killer and concentrate more on leaving school with a good grade.

Its your mind that keeps you awake and not the drug.

I'm sure if I told you to add a cube of knorr in a glass of water, it'd make you stay 'high' and probably study, you'd still come here to give testimonies of bullshit cos that's what I just told you BULLSHIT.

Quit drug Abuse!

Cc NDLEA grin

(1) (Reply)

Rare Photo Of The First Man In Space Posing With Two Nigerians / Technology Has Brought More Harm Than Good.... / 16 Years Old Student Named Commissioner For Education In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.