Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Rare Photo Of The First Man In Space Posing With Two Nigerians - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rare Photo Of The First Man In Space Posing With Two Nigerians (2356 Views)

Monkey Seen Posing For Pictures In UNN / How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces? / Rare Photo Of Soldiers Paying A Tribute To The Horses That Died During WW1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Photo Of The First Man In Space Posing With Two Nigerians by Thepasserby(m): 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
I have this feeling that if success is tranfered through pictures, Nigeria would have been the greatest country on earth. We have posed with almost all the biggest achievers and brains on earth yet, our problems are still staring at us.

Screenshot taken from palmchat.
www.palmchatnow.com

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of The First Man In Space Posing With Two Nigerians by Alasi20(m): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin
Re: Rare Photo Of The First Man In Space Posing With Two Nigerians by eshietIntrepid(m): 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
There's nothing like unknown men, everyone is identifiable, that's if u really want to know them.

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of The First Man In Space Posing With Two Nigerians by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
There's nothing like unknown men, everyone is identifiable, that's if u really want to know them.

I understand your point but this case is different. Those men are unknown. No technology can identify them.
Re: Rare Photo Of The First Man In Space Posing With Two Nigerians by buchai: 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
unknown men one is from West and other one is from North just like what we have in Nigeria today west north government.
Re: Rare Photo Of The First Man In Space Posing With Two Nigerians by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
Wetin be unknown? just say northerners
Re: Rare Photo Of The First Man In Space Posing With Two Nigerians by thesicilian: 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
They are unknown. Why is that such a bitter pill for you people to swallow? The man in the middle is Yuri Gagarin. He is known. If you know the others tell us their names.
Re: Rare Photo Of The First Man In Space Posing With Two Nigerians by PhilAmadeus: 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
My dear Nigeria...I believe u shall be great somedays

2 Likes

Re: Rare Photo Of The First Man In Space Posing With Two Nigerians by Dunsin89(m): 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
OP, It would have been better if you had typed Two Nigerian men or two northerners na? Apply sense small abeg

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of The First Man In Space Posing With Two Nigerians by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 12:38am On Apr 02, 2017
When will people start posing with us?
Re: Rare Photo Of The First Man In Space Posing With Two Nigerians by jojothegreat(m): 1:00am On Apr 02, 2017
Space booked undecided
Re: Rare Photo Of The First Man In Space Posing With Two Nigerians by ki10(m): 1:15am On Apr 02, 2017
he don tey oyibo don dey use him own juju do better things
Re: Rare Photo Of The First Man In Space Posing With Two Nigerians by beautydutch(f): 1:42am On Apr 02, 2017
the comments i'm reading here is really cracking me up
Re: Rare Photo Of The First Man In Space Posing With Two Nigerians by ExAngel007(f): 6:49am On Apr 02, 2017
nice pix
Re: Rare Photo Of The First Man In Space Posing With Two Nigerians by UltraSphinx(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2017
See as that man on d left do like person wey wan suck boby grin
Re: Rare Photo Of The First Man In Space Posing With Two Nigerians by 666Antichrist: 10:41am On Apr 02, 2017
unknown aboki
Re: Rare Photo Of The First Man In Space Posing With Two Nigerians by boss1310(m): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2017
the guy on the right is no doubt a relation of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa
Re: Rare Photo Of The First Man In Space Posing With Two Nigerians by fhelihx(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
Good old days..
19's ..
Re: Rare Photo Of The First Man In Space Posing With Two Nigerians by mejai(m): 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
SmartBug:

I understand your point but this case is different. Those men are unknown. No technology can identify them.
grin grin grin geez!!! No technology indeed.
Re: Rare Photo Of The First Man In Space Posing With Two Nigerians by calebdash: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
dont grt u guys

(1) (Reply)

Mr Shape Mathematics Give Away. By 9:00pm Wednesday 12th / Scholarships 2021-2022 Fully-funded International Scholarship / SSANU, NASU, NAAT and FG’s Negotiation Committee to Meet on Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.