Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Photos Of Malia Obama Looking Unimpressed During Family Bicycle Ride Hit The Net - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Malia Obama Looking Unimpressed During Family Bicycle Ride Hit The Net (2138 Views)

Paul Okoye And Son Enjoying Bicycle Ride In New Picture / Checkout Video Of Malia Obama Dances Like Crazy At The Lollapalooza 2017 / Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Malia Obama Looking Unimpressed During Family Bicycle Ride Hit The Net by chiebuka600(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
According to Celeb News Arena dot Com ‘First Daughter’ Malia Obama looked spectacularly unimpressed while on a bicycle ride with her family during their vacation on the Massachusetts island of Martha’s Vineyard.

See more 8 photos through here: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/1070624476295656

Re: Photos Of Malia Obama Looking Unimpressed During Family Bicycle Ride Hit The Net by majamajic(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
grin

I think she focus on the sharp bending

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Malia Obama Looking Unimpressed During Family Bicycle Ride Hit The Net by dunsman(f): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
Am sure d level of sss forming a perimeter around dat place is like dat of Lucifer agents guarding hell.. Look at d pictures if dae are just ordinary pple having fun, let one gunshot sound for dat place u go just see drones u no go know wer dem come from.. God bless d united States of America!!!

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Malia Obama Looking Unimpressed During Family Bicycle Ride Hit The Net by Princeparix(m): 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
I don't think she's unimpressed but even if she is....

If Na u security they follow around like ghost Wey die for motor accident at that age when youthful exuberance should be controlling your life... How u go feel?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Malia Obama Looking Unimpressed During Family Bicycle Ride Hit The Net by donholy28(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
Op u dey craze o...what is she supposed to be unimpressed about? she's just focusing on d bend of d road

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Malia Obama Looking Unimpressed During Family Bicycle Ride Hit The Net by alexis007(m): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
My common sense just told me to reserve my comment.......

And even if she looks disinterested nko?na everything dem go open thread for?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Malia Obama Looking Unimpressed During Family Bicycle Ride Hit The Net by sugarvallly(f): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
why is she not happy now?

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Blasted By Her Natives For Being Too Jamaican / See The Kind Of Tattoo This Girl Drew On Her A*s (photo) / Mavin Records Boss, Don Jazzy To Sack Brother, D’prince And Dr Sid From Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.