Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. (32889 Views)

Elizade University Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff, January 2018 / Access Bank Training School Apptitude Test Call Up / Russelsmith Recruitment(invitation For Apptitude Test & ASSESSMENT /INTERVIEW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by fame12k(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2016
toyibility:
plz share with us the nature of the interview last year

Nothing much at all, they will just ask anything that comes to there mind, they are not really organised, although they are simple simple question which could be from your field of study or just anything.
Each applicant spent about 5mins for the interview..

Wishing u the best.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Rich4god(m): 5:21pm On May 02, 2016
Am in a hotel, not too far frm d school... Dia r still vacant rooms.... Just in case anyone need accommodation....
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Unibram(m): 9:25pm On May 02, 2016
what are we likely to expect 2mao......?
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Esji80(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2016
Hw was d aptitute test?
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Unibram(m): 5:45pm On May 03, 2016
Esji80:
Hw was d aptitute test?
..it was okay...cbt indeed, with computer as question paper and mouse our hands....
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Mopolchi: 7:56pm On May 04, 2016
List of successful candidates for interview (Science and Arts based)

Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Rich4god(m): 9:38pm On May 04, 2016
Mopolchi:
List of successful candidates for interview (Science and Arts based)
Not opening...
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by newscool(m): 1:28am On May 05, 2016
All na wash
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Rich4god(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2016
Anyone seen d list yet... Its not opening on their site.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by fame12k(m): 6:39pm On May 05, 2016
The earlier u realise that d whole thing is just formality, the better for u.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Esji80(m): 6:19am On May 06, 2016
Rich4god:
Anyone seen d list yet... Its not opening on their site.
download the list and use adobe reader or pdf reader to view it.It is opening oo.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Zeecifier: 10:05pm On May 06, 2016
Pls I have seen my name in the posted list.
The text message we received prior the test stated that interviews will commence from the 4th May,
Does anyone have any info as par the new date of the interview?
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Esji80(m): 8:03am On May 07, 2016
Zeecifier:
Pls I have seen my name in the posted list.
The text message we received prior the test stated that interviews will commence from the 4th May,
Does anyone have any info as par the new date of the interview?

Interview has commenced since Wednesday.What did you apply for?
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Rich4god(m): 1:11pm On May 07, 2016
Just saw my name on the list... Quite unfortunate, I didn't mk it to d interview.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Zeecifier: 11:27pm On May 07, 2016
Esji80:
Interview has commenced since Wednesday.What did you apply for?
I applied for System Analyst/System Programmer. My name is on the last page of the interview shortlist (page 13) with no job title listed. This maybe due to the fact that my answer sheet during the test was printed halfway and so I had to be given a supplementary sheet to answer on. Pls was anyone here contacted or asked to come for the interview?
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Esji80(m): 11:45pm On May 07, 2016
Zeecifier:

I applied for System Analyst/System Programmer. My name is on the last page of the interview shortlist (page 13) with no job title listed. This maybe due to the fact that my answer sheet during the test was printed halfway and so I had to be given a supplementary sheet to answer on. Pls was anyone here contacted or asked to come for the interview?
I also applied for System analyst. System analysts were interviewed today(Saturday) at d UDUS PG School.
Nobody was called for d interview.They pasted the list on the same wall where they pasted our seat numbers at the Convocation Ground. The list(science and art based) and schedule(Interview days n Venue ) were also posted on their website www.udusok.edu.ng
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Zeecifier: 12:00am On May 08, 2016
Esji80:
I also applied for System analyst. System analysts were interviewed today(Saturday) at d UDUS PG School.
Nobody was called for d interview.They pasted the list on the same wall where they pasted our seat numbers at the Convocation Ground. The list(science and art based) and schedule(Interview days n Venue ) were also posted on their website www.udusok.edu.ng
Thanks for the info bro! I'm still in Sokoto but I had no idea! I hope I am not too late! What was the nature of the interview please??
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by donezyco: 6:45am On May 08, 2016
The interview was based on individual course of study and some few general questions. Within 5-10mins you are done with the interview.

So sad they didn't send the SMS,this mitigated against many showing up for the interview even though they were still in sokoto.

Success to all those who made it to the interview. We only pray it's not a scam whereby after interview, another list from Abuja will replace the present one of those who painstakingly, meticulously took the aptitude test and interview.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Esji80(m): 9:51am On May 08, 2016
Zeecifier:

Thanks for the info bro! I'm still in Sokoto but I had no idea! I hope I am not too late! What was the nature of the interview please??
Give it a trail,go to d udus pg school.2 questions from Networking,webdesign,programming or databases were asked.Thats all
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2016
I attended interview on thursday. Please ppl when r we xpecting d outcome of d whole recruitment process,as d interview seems to have ended yestaday.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Mopolchi: 7:36pm On May 08, 2016
abdulbaba200:
I attended interview on thursday. Please ppl when r we xpecting d outcome of d whole recruitment process,as d interview seems to have ended yestaday.
I can't say but overheard some people saying that by Monday, the list will be heading to the office of the honorable minister of Education. The final list will be made public after a certificate of compliance is issued to the university by Federal Character Commission.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2016
Mopolchi:
I can't say but overheard some people saying that by Monday, the list will be heading to the office of the honorable minister of Education. The final list will be made public after a certificate of compliance is issued to the university by Federal Character Commission.
i doubt if d whole recruitment process was not just a mere formalities as d interview was not dat serious.for instance i was ask to introduce masef and b4 i was done dey move to d nxt person, dey hardly spent up to 5min on one person. Do u call dat interview?
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2016
Dear friends Pls share ur interview xperience.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by fame12k(m): 7:32pm On May 10, 2016
abdulbaba200:
i doubt if d whole recruitment process was not just a mere formalities as d interview was not dat serious.for instance i was ask to introduce masef and b4 i was done dey move to d nxt person, dey hardly spent up to 5min on one person. Do u call dat interview?

I will advice u not to put mind in it if u don't want to develop High BP. Remain hopeful, but during our interview last yesr September, the whole process was nothing but formality.

I regret wasting my money, time and risking my life going there.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Mopolchi: 7:41pm On May 10, 2016
abdulbaba200:
Yes it looks like mere formality but I think there is an exception here. I would want you to go over to the federal character commission to read about recruitment there. Take a look at the science and arts lists, one thing you will notice is that one is arranged by states and the other is not arranged. This shows that the names that appeared on the arts list were carefully compiled as stipulated by FCC when there is an aptitude test for an appointment into a federal institution. In that list, you will notice that every state was represented except those states that failed to apply or even fail the aptitude test. At least the best for each post from each state that applied and passed the test was selected. Now the interview in my own view is merely a formality if you are the only person that passed from your state for a particular post. But if you are many in your state then the interview is not a formality since you are competing with other people from your state for the slots available. The arts list's interview was monitored by FCC to avoid wayo or cheating states that are in the minority for the recruitment. But for the science list, I don't know the criteria for choosing people in that list because that list did not follow FCC guideline for recruitment and was not monitored by FCC. I think the recruitment of people in that list is left to the discretion of the University's authority.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2016
Mopolchi:
Yes it looks like mere formality but I think there is an exception here. I would want you to go over to the federal character commission to read about recruitment there. Take a look at the science and arts lists, one thing you will notice is that one is arranged by states and the other is not arranged. This shows that the names that appeared on the arts list were carefully compiled as stipulated by FCC when there is an aptitude test for an appointment into a federal institution. In that list, you will notice that every state was represented except those states that failed to apply or even fail the aptitude test. At least the best for each post from each state that applied and passed the test was selected. Now the interview in my own view is merely a formality if you are the only person that passed from your state for a particular post. But if you are many in your state then the interview is not a formality since you are competing with other people from your state for the slots available. The arts list's interview was monitored by FCC to avoid wayo or cheating states that are in the minority for the recruitment. But for the science list, I don't know the criteria for choosing people in that list because that list did not follow FCC guideline for recruitment and was not monitored by FCC. I think the recruitment of people in that list is left to the discretion of the University's authority.
yes u r on point brother.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 8:14pm On May 10, 2016
I dont know if anyone also noticed dis. I noticed dat all applicants were invited irrespective of weda u met d requirement as stated in d job advert or not,i mean dey did not SHORTlist but dey invited everybody dat applied, which make d process difficult for dem n make it more competitive,for instance a guy with chemistry/education applied 4 administrative assistant and was invited 4 d test, d guy pass d test untill we r call in 4 interview dey were askin him dat what was he doin here with chemistry, i also noticed dat most of guys i met dat applied for graduate asstnt dont have M.sc and dey were all invited , i doubt if dey go tru our applications b4 sendin us invitation txt.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by jozzee1(m): 9:38pm On May 10, 2016
I heard about the chemistry guy seeking admin employment while i was at the mini mart on Thursday night. Quite funny though, but if he could convince the panel with his reason for doing so, and if he has some professional certification in management, you might be surprised to see him in. For B.Sc. Candidates a that applied for AL, one can not categorically say the university is not aware of it. The list for interview even contained many names with B.SC alone written in front for AL positions. I think all that was need is 2:1, Masters in view. In my own end only LII guys were asked if they have masters.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Mlawal1019: 6:57am On May 11, 2016
Pls how far about udus recruitment. Any good news coz I wrote test and also interview on 5/05/2016
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by jozzee1(m): 9:25am On May 13, 2016
@ mopolchi. I don't understand what u mean by ''best for each post from each state that applied and passed the test was selected''. What i know quite well with FCC is that selection of that kind is based on geo-political zone. So if two persons passed excellently and come from the same zone , the overall best would be enlisted. This principle was also used for the science list, and was expected to have been used during the interview.
@ all. Who has information on the present stage of our application?
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 10:32am On May 13, 2016
jozzee1:
@ mopolchi. I don't understand what u mean by ''best for each post from each state that applied and passed the test was selected''. What i know quite well with FCC is that selection of that kind is based on geo-political zone. So if two persons passed excellently and come from the same zone , the overall best would be enlisted. This principle was also used for the science list, and was expected to have been used during the interview.
be it federal character principle or not what wll b wll surely be, i believe in destiny n prayers,afterall i have done my part by passin d test n attended d interview, w r stll xpectin to hearin frm dem.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Mopolchi: 11:10am On May 13, 2016
jozzee1:
Jozze1 the principle wasn't used for the science list; if you want to confirm what i said and your name is in the science list, try to check if the next name following yours is from your state. You can do the calculation by comparing the list of invitees for the test and that for interview. In the 1st, you will see the states of applicants. Another is, you will notice that the list for arts wasted time to come out; that was done purposely to sieve out the best in each state as demanded by FCC whenever an aptitude test is organized for a federal recruitment. This recruitment is massive and must be spread across board. So every state that participated in the aptitude test must appear in the list, which was done in the arts list. The recruitment is not for 6 candidates alone so it will not be based on 6 geo-political zones. It is for many so every state that passed the aptitude test must be represented. As for the academic cadre, the FCC is not involved in their recruitment because the criteria for selecting those people are stipulated by nuc and solely left to the discretion of university authorities. I doubt if a person from FCC was present in your interview, I may be wrong but a woman from FCC was there during the interview of arts list.

The following excerpt from FCC on recruitment may help:

(5) At the close of advertisement, and from the long list of
all applications received, a shortlist of qualified candidates
shall be compiled for interview or any other mode of
selection on State by State basis:

a. drawing as much as possible, in equal number, from each
State of the Federation and approximately a third of that
number from the FCT, indicating also, the Local Government
Area of origin. (Where an aptitude test or any other type of
written or oral test is required as part of the selection
process, the compilation of results shall be on State by
State basis, in order to enable the best candidates from
each State and the FCT to be employed).

b. the best and most competent candidates from each State
of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory shall be
shortlisted to compete for positions reserved for their
respective States/Zones.

(6) The list of successful candidates shall be compiled and,
at a special joint meeting of the MDA and the FCC, and
matched, for consistency, with the pre-determined
distribution formulae.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Many Megabites Are In 1 Gigabite? / N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? / Can One Rent An Apartment Of 250k Per Annum With 80k Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.