Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. (32867 Views)

Elizade University Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff, January 2018 / Access Bank Training School Apptitude Test Call Up / Russelsmith Recruitment(invitation For Apptitude Test & ASSESSMENT /INTERVIEW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 11:54am On May 13, 2016
Mopolchi:
Jozze1 the principle wasn't used for the science list; if you want to confirm what i said and your name is in the science list, try to check if the next name following yours is from your state. You can do the calculation by comparing the list of invitees for the test and that for interview. In the 1st, you will see the states of applicants. Another is, you will notice that the list for arts wasted time to come out; that was done purposely to sieve out the best in each state as demanded by FCC whenever an aptitude test is organized for a federal recruitment. This recruitment is massive and must be spread across board. So every state that participated in the aptitude test must appear in the list, which was done in the arts list. The recruitment is not for 6 candidates alone so it will not be based on 6 geo-political zones. It is for many so every state that passed the aptitude test must be represented. As for the academic cadre, the FCC is not involved in their recruitment because the criteria for selecting those people are stipulated by nuc and solely left to the discretion of university authorities. I doubt if a person from FCC was present in your interview, I may be wrong but a woman from FCC was there during the interview of arts list.

The following excerpt from FCC on recruitment may help:

(5) At the close of advertisement, and from the long list of
all applications received, a shortlist of qualified candidates
shall be compiled for interview or any other mode of
selection on State by State basis:

a. drawing as much as possible, in equal number, from each
State of the Federation and approximately a third of that
number from the FCT, indicating also, the Local Government
Area of origin. (Where an aptitude test or any other type of
written or oral test is required as part of the selection
process, the compilation of results shall be on State by
State basis, in order to enable the best candidates from
each State and the FCT to be employed).

b. the best and most competent candidates from each State
of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory shall be
shortlisted to compete for positions reserved for their
respective States/Zones.

(6) The list of successful candidates shall be compiled and,
at a special joint meeting of the MDA and the FCC, and
matched, for consistency, with the pre-determined
distribution formulae.
@mopolchi so u r xpectin 6 from sokoto state and 6 from Abia state for instance, only in d millitary recruitment u can xpect situation like dat 4get FCC abeg. What do u want to say about MDAs dat dont even advertise for vacancy atall,for example my former university dont advertise for vacancy and dey recruit massively time by time and no any sanction frm FCC,lets just keep praying guy.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Mopolchi: 1:29pm On May 13, 2016
abdulbaba200:
@mopolchi so u r xpectin 6 from sokoto state and 6 from Abia state for instance, only in d millitary recruitment u can xpect situation like dat 4get FCC abeg. What do u want to say about MDAs dat dont even advertise for vacancy atall,for example my former university dont advertise for vacancy and dey recruit massively time by time and no any sanction frm FCC,lets just keep praying guy.
Bros I am not expecting 6 from Abia just as 6 from Sokoto. As the case is, try to study the lists very well especially the Arts list. The Arts list was compiled in a way that those that did not fall within the catchment area produce at least one/best person for each non academic post. Abia you referred to just has only one person that passed the test for admin officer. Ebonyi has just one that passed as an accountant. Anambra has just 2, one as admin asst and the other as an officer. Sokoto has at least 7 in that Arts list. The FCC had to monitor that arts list so as to represent all the states at least one/best in a non academic post. Mind you, there are some states that did not participate in the test like Lagos and most south south states, and as people said their spots will be given to Sokoto (I am not sure of such arrangement. What I know is that the slot is given to the next state within the region).

As regards your university giving jobs without FCC monitoring it, that recruitment is not publicized like this one. I challenge you to show the date of that recruitment notice if you claim that it was publicized. Many universities employ but not massively as in this case. FCC don't know of those arrangements and when they become an issue FCC will deny the firm (see CBN recruitment scam). CBN was denied by FCC. Let's be hopeful that we make it.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Mlawal1019: 4:58pm On May 13, 2016
Mopo good observations
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 7:46pm On May 13, 2016
Mlawal1019:
Mopo good observations
I remain hopeful,all am saying is nigerians r always good on paper but implementation is d case,FCC has good arrangement on paper anyway.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 8:12pm On May 13, 2016
Mopolchi:
Bros I am not expecting 6 from Abia just as 6 from Sokoto. As the case is, try to study the lists very well especially the Arts list. The Arts list was compiled in a way that those that did not fall within the catchment area produce at least one/best person for each non academic post. Abia you referred to just has only one person that passed the test for admin officer. Ebonyi has just one that passed as an accountant. Anambra has just 2, one as admin asst and the other as an officer. Sokoto has at least 7 in that Arts list. The FCC had to monitor that arts list so as to represent all the states at least one/best in a non academic post. Mind you, there are some states that did not participate in the test like Lagos and most south south states, and as people said their spots will be given to Sokoto (I am not sure of such arrangement. What I know is that the slot is given to the next state within the region).

As regards your university giving jobs without FCC monitoring it, that recruitment is not publicized like this one. I challenge you to show the date of that recruitment notice if you claim that it was publicized. Many universities employ but not massively as in this case. FCC don't know of those arrangements and when they become an issue FCC will deny the firm (see CBN recruitment scam). CBN was denied by FCC. Let's be hopeful that we make it.
guy u always have points backed wit evidences, good.wishin all best of luck. Do u have any idea on no. Of applicants from kwara state dat attended interview, i mean for art base and is it tru dat dey wll employ only 200 ppl art and science combine,xpectin ur responce pls
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Mopolchi: 9:08pm On May 13, 2016
abdulbaba200:
guy u always have points backed wit evidences, good.wishin all best of luck. Do u have any idea on no. Of applicants from kwara state dat attended interview, i mean for art base and is it tru dat dey wll employ only 200 ppl art and science combine,xpectin ur responce pls
Omo, you give me work now ooo. Okay, in that Arts list, from Abdulsalam Abdullahi to Adeyemi Abdulwaheed came from Kwara. Kwara has 6 applicants for admin assistant, 2 for admin officer, 1 for accountant, 1 for asst lecturer and 1 for graduate asst. So 9 for NA and 2 for Academic.

We have just one person from Lagos - Adekanbi.

As for the 200, they said it during the apt. test. If they include those for academic and non academic (arts & sciences), I can't say for sure. What I am certain of is that the non academic positions will be monitored by FCC and the academic posts are left to the university's discretion on who is best to be employed given the backing of NUC.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 9:13pm On May 13, 2016
Mopolchi:
Omo, you give me work now ooo. Okay, in that Arts list, from Abdulsalam Abdullahi to Adeyemi Abdulwaheed came from Kwara. Kwara has 6 applicants for admin assistant, 2 for admin officer, 1 for accountant, 1 for asst lecturer and 1 for graduate asst. So 9 for NA and 2 for Academic.

We have just one person from Lagos - Adekanbi.

As for the 200, they said it during the apt. test. If it includes those for academic and non academic (arts & sciences), I can't say for sure. What I am certain of is that the non academic positions will be monitored by FCC and the academic posts are left to the university's discretion on who is best to be employed given the backing of NUC.
thanks
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Mopolchi: 9:20pm On May 13, 2016
abdulbaba200:
thanks
I only pray that fairness which the university has shown so far continue when the university releases the list. May we be favoured.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 9:35pm On May 13, 2016
Mopolchi:
I only pray that fairness which the university has shown so far continue when the university releases the list. May we be favoured.
Ameen o my broda,its not easy ,am just recoverin frm sickness dat 4olow de stress i xperience troughout last week in sokoto.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Mopolchi: 9:39pm On May 13, 2016
abdulbaba200:
Ameen o my broda,its not easy ,am just recoverin frm sickness dat 4olow de stress i xperience troughout last week in sokoto.
Omo that experience no be here. Na one wey if say this country dey work well, all of us wey travel go there go get the job. Sorry and get well soon.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Mlawal1019: 10:29am On May 15, 2016
Exactly
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 8:31pm On May 17, 2016
Pls Whats d news from UDUS,its getting to 2 weeks now.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by jozzee1(m): 3:23pm On May 18, 2016
@ abdul, all things being equal, the list of successful candidates should have been compiled by now, and perhaps forwarded to the ministry of education (as some had claimed).
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 4:48pm On May 18, 2016
jozzee1:
@ abdul, all things being equal, the list of successful candidates should have been compiled by now, and perhaps forwarded to the ministry of education (as some had claimed).
tanx jozzee1 dont mind me .am always eager to see ma result ryt frm ma school days. Hopefully by d end of dis month i tink d final list shuold b out,if dis strike did not persist.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Mopolchi: 10:51am On May 22, 2016
any news?
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 1:52pm On May 22, 2016
Mopolchi:
any news?
the ongoing strike wll delay processes definately
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Mlawal1019: 10:26am On May 23, 2016
Is federal government on strike? Or you mean fcc
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 9:07pm On May 25, 2016
Any information from sokoto?
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by jozzee1(m): 11:22pm On May 26, 2016
People with useful informations or updates would do well to keep the members of this forum abreast of latest happenings at udusok.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
Its exactly a month today when i left sokoto after the interview,i never tink it cud take this long b4 we hear d outcome of d interview. Anyway we 're waitin to hearin good news insha Allah.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by ayodejiadetoro(m): 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
States/Zone analysis of Assistant Lecturer- Faculty of Engineering that qualified for the interview

1 Like

Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by acc2020(m): 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
Pls house any latest info
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by jozzee1(m): 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
@ayodeji. Where did you get the list from, is it self-deduced or posted?
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by ayodejiadetoro(m): 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
jozzee1:
@ayodeji. Where did you get the list from, is it self-deduced or posted?
It's not from the university. A curious self compilation.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
What might cause this delay nah,too much delay is dangerous o,we just heard about FIRS tins.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Jayboot(m): 8:31am On Jun 21, 2016
I pray we are favoured in Jesus name.. Amen

1 Like

Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 9:13am On Jul 07, 2016
ayodejiadetoro:

UDUSok just published on their website names of candidates for aptitude test and interview.

www.currentschoolnews.com/job/list-usmanu-danfodiyo-university-shortlisted-candidates-aptitude-test/

Join UDUSok Applicant group on whatsapp
pls add me to whatsapp group 08167880683
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by ayodejiadetoro(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2016
abdulbaba200:
pls add me to whatsapp group 08167880683
Alright
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by abdulbaba200(m): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
according to a friend on whatsapp,Appointment letters wll be ready after d sallah festivities. wishin all best of luck.
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by Jayboot(m): 7:54am On Jul 08, 2016
abdulbaba200:
according to a friend on whatsapp,Appointment letters wll be ready after d sallah festivities. wishin all best of luck.

please add me up too on d watsapp 07066504750
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by AmazingTouch: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2016
What is the latest people
Re: 2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. by pounds12345: 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
Pls is there any update?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries / Can One Rent An Apartment Of 250k Per Annum With 80k Job? / N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.